PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with you?

BlissaII
21-08-2007, 09:08 PM
I am fed up of the attitude of this Hotel...

When I first came to Habbo, I came there for a place to get away from the hate and the arguing of the real world, there was too much of it! This was meant to be 'A place where you can make the perfect friends!' a place where people were happy. And what has happened? It has came on here too! Do you know that it was said by critics that Habbo UK is the hotel populated with the most bullies? And I can see why! The majority of you are so intimidating, belittling, what do you get from stepping people down, making them feel like crap and then picking them up to throw them back down again and doing the same thing over and over again? Flame me as much as you want for this thread but I am speaking my mind because I have had it over the top with people threatning me, turning people against me. Can't you see that I'm not your enemy? I'm nobodies enemy and I never wanted to be! I'm the most forgiving person you'll probably ever come across...

Wake up! It doesn't matter how much furniture someone has, or how many thrones they did or didn't sell a white monolith for. Why can't you all just get along? Rather than fighting and arguing all the time... There was one time the Ignore button would not have even been a suggestion, the hotel was welcoming, inviting, friendly.. What has happened to it? Because it's definitely not the Hotel I, or any of the older members can relate to... It has to stop. I have done nothing wrong and you are constantly attacking me with your mean, maliscious words, calling me greedy, calling me an idiot, sometimes even calling me a B**** and other names that I won't mention. I'll tell you what's greedy, I'll tell you what's ******, your own self-indulgence, the fact that you have let the hotel come to what it has came to... You might think I'm over-dramatising this, but I'm not, believe me if I was over-dramatising it then you would definitely know about it because it would be a lot more intense than this.

Please... Just stop all the arguing and fighting. It's not healthy for anyone, I just want to see it as it was, the friendly place everyone loved so much, not the furniture indulgent hotel that it's became.

Energizer
21-08-2007, 09:08 PM
leave then.

BlissaII
21-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Tom. Why should I be pushed out by hate and malice? I won't. I refuse. I will not let bullies and mean people beat me over until I leave the place that I enjoy being on, why should I lose my enjoyment because of that? Answer me that?

dirrty
21-08-2007, 09:14 PM
well either put up with it, leave or change accounts.

PlEROs
21-08-2007, 09:14 PM
cba reading it.. urr e5 but a girl

BlissaII
21-08-2007, 09:16 PM
If I change accounts the hate will still be there around me... I'm not a female version of e5.. And why do you all hate him so much? Because he's friends with the hotel manager? Bit deal, the Hotel manager's human and he has friends, get over it.

Actor
21-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Tbh, Blissa if you have furni then people will find something about you they can flame you for and if they can't find anything then they will make something up.

My advice is just ignore it and get on, if you let them get to you then they have won.

All they wan't is a reaction so they can flame some more. Just ignore them simple as :)

BlissaII
21-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Nice idea. MOD, can you please close this thread. I don't feel the need for it being here any longer.

McLovin
21-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Shouldn't be addicted and people won't help you. This is a wise word of advice e5 should listen to :D

BlissaII
21-08-2007, 09:24 PM
What people do is not up to you or anyone else Drowzee.

Actor
21-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Nice idea. MOD, can you please close this thread. I don't feel the need for it being here any longer.

Glad to help ;) (If it was me :P)

Lozzoling
21-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Stop hugging furni and learn there are things such as PEOPLE, yes thats right, with more intelligence than you.

BlissaII
21-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Clearly you're not one of them Lozzoling. Incase you're forgetting it's PEOPLE who play Habbo, and people still have feelings. I know there are people more intelligent than me, there's always someone more intelligent than someone else. In your case, a lot of people, because you really are the dumbest person I have ever came across...

le harry
23-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Clearly you're not one of them Lozzoling. Incase you're forgetting it's PEOPLE who play Habbo, and people still have feelings. I know there are people more intelligent than me, there's always someone more intelligent than someone else. In your case, a lot of people, because you really are the dumbest person I have ever came across...

I have found a serious flaw with the bolded text.

:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!