PDA

View Full Version : [Request] PHP Coders and Layout Designers

Invent
21-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Hey,

My *CURRENTLY* Un-Official fansite: Mini-I.FM is now hiring advanced PHP Coders and good Layout/Graphics designers.

If you wish to join either the PHP Coders Team/Graphics team please fill in this and post it:

Name:
Habbo Name:
If yes, where:
Why should we hire you:
Job you're applying for:

Thanks!
Simon

.Suzu.
22-08-2007, 06:00 AM
Is there payment involved?

Jutnut
22-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Obviously not but its fun init rofl.

Drompo
22-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Name: Ashley Cusack
Habbo Name: E-Ash
Experience: (Y/N) Yes
If yes, where: Habbocouncil.co.uk - Built entire PHP systems
Why should we hire you: I am an advanced PHP/SQL coder and I am learning JavaScript. I am inventive and can think of unique tools that over fansites won't have. I am also wanting this job to gain experience in some areas of coding I currently are not experienced at.
Job you're applying for: PHP Coder

.Suzu.
22-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Obviously not but its fun init rofl.
Fun? haha hardly
;)

Invent
22-08-2007, 01:27 PM
No, It will be voluntary. Seeing as we are a non-profit site, I'll be doing most of the work and we will also have to pay for our server.

So sorry, no payment is involved :)

Florx
25-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Fun? haha hardly

Im offended by that. I like coding ^o)

Name: Jake
Habbo Name: Florx
Experience: Y
If yes, where: Habblio!
Why should we hire you: I am pretty good with php and mysql. I can write and de-bug alot of code at a time and will happily work for 5 hours at a time just coding. Oh yah and I know how to work sessions (as you said - YOU LOVE SESSIONS!) haha
Job you're applying for: PHP Coder (obv.)

I know you probably won't hire me but

[...] its fun init rofl.

.Suzu.
28-08-2007, 10:26 AM
No, It will be voluntary. Seeing as we are a non-profit site, I'll be doing most of the work and we will also have to pay for our server.

So sorry, no payment is involved :)
Sure:P

Kitsukaru
28-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Name: Kitsukaru
Habbo Name: Kitsukaru
Experience: Yes.
If yes, where: FreeWebs.com/kitsukaru - That is a fansite for a game i play, i made the layout on potoshop.
preview (1) (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Kitsukaru/Gallery_Forum/Website_sampleCustom.jpg)
preview (2) (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Kitsukaru/mercensite.jpg)
I use many programs; photoshop CS3, Illustrator, and Flash.
Why should we hire you: Unlike some people, i actually have the ability to be mature in what i do. When the time comes to work, i will do so, no playing around. My talent extends from Photoshop, sketching, Illustartor, Flash, and some pixel art.
Job your applying for: Layout Designer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!