PDA

View Full Version : is marvel: ultimate alliance worth getting? +REP

dirrty
22-08-2007, 01:43 PM
it looks good but i dunno if its worth getting or not. so if anyone has it or played it, can they tell me if its worth getting or not?

+ rep for useful help.
thanks ;)

Smits
22-08-2007, 01:45 PM
I've played on it. It's like all games, worth getting if you like that kind of game, you play it for a certain amount of time, then get bored and start a new game.

dirrty
22-08-2007, 01:48 PM
I've played on it. It's like all games, worth getting if you like that kind of game, you play it for a certain amount of time, then get bored and start a new game.
thanks. yh i like them sort of games. i was going to buy the x-men game but reviews i read were not in favour of the game. same with superman and i think spiderman, but not 100% on that. pitty though as i wanted to buy them but no point if they are rubbish.

Naruto!
22-08-2007, 01:52 PM
yeah, i've played it before.
It's worth getting although there are some down points, and it's really good

dirrty
22-08-2007, 01:52 PM
yeah, i've played it before.
It's worth getting although there are some down points, and it's really good
what are the down points to it?

Niall!
28-08-2007, 06:57 PM
what are the down points to it?

I finished it, it get's extremely boring eventually. Though the end battle is like *kl*

Neil
28-08-2007, 07:03 PM
I rented it, got bored of it quickly, definitly wouldn't buy it but it's ok for a rent

dirrty
28-08-2007, 07:08 PM
ive bought it, its alright. not what i expected though. i want it to be kinda like x-men: next dimension, but ill still play it anyway.

Neversoft
28-08-2007, 07:09 PM
I have it on Wii, I really enjoyed it. :) It didn't take very long to complete, but I had fun since I was playing it co-operative with my brother. I think it'll be better if you have someone else to play with, but I'd say its worth buying. Rent it to see if you like it first. Deadpool ftw!

Edit: Oh, didn't realise you had already brought it. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!