e5..
22-08-2007, 03:53 PM
A few have them...

http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/beach/leaderboard.html

Thrived
22-08-2007, 04:13 PM
yeah, goodluck to ALL resorts in the grand finals,
im well pleased ch resort got in
even if people hate ch, we still worked really hard on getting 50 rooms as we arent as rich as some resorts :)

Tom H
22-08-2007, 04:14 PM
even if people hate ch, we still worked really hard on getting 50 rooms as we arent as rich as some resorts :)

thats nice

Lozzoling
22-08-2007, 04:14 PM

eurgh @ clubhabbo

e5..
22-08-2007, 04:18 PM
ew at clubhabbo

anyway ty for replies.

Thrived
22-08-2007, 04:19 PM
ew at clubhabbo

anyway ty for replies.
urm,
we still tried hard in the resort, even if you dislike clubhabbo.

Tom H
22-08-2007, 04:20 PM
urm,

i dont dislike, i hate

Lozzoling
22-08-2007, 04:20 PM
urm,

"we really tried - this time we actually advertised it on the radio to make all our minions vote for us"

:rolleyes:

Thrived
22-08-2007, 04:21 PM
"we really tried - this time we actually advertised it on the radio to make all our minions vote for us"

:rolleyes:
I mean,
we made 50 rooms, and we dont have dinos etc etc like some others.
Everyones going to try and get votes, other resorts will use fansites why hold a grudge. lol

Actor
22-08-2007, 04:22 PM
i dont dislike, i hate

I Lol'd

Tom H
22-08-2007, 04:23 PM
I mean,
Everyones going to try and get votes, other resorts will use fansites why hold a grudge. lol

Hold a grudge?

Let's do a comparison

HxF: Currently Active Users: 144 (108 members and 36 guests)
CHF:Currently Active Users: 42 (37 members and 5 guests)

Hx: We have 835 guests and 10 members online
CH: 104

Anyway back on topic...

Lozzoling
22-08-2007, 04:24 PM
I mean,

pmsl what a crap reason "we don't have dinos etc"

we plenty know the skaterchu is well off and stop acting like you're a poverty story

e5..
22-08-2007, 04:24 PM
I mean,
why only single out me den

all you do it advertise your resort on the radio. I'm going to report it.. its against the rules to get votes that way.

Lozzoling
22-08-2007, 04:25 PM
c'mon, i like e5 MORE than clubhabbo

do you see how much i HATE you

Astrayed
22-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Most of them resorts up there deserved the 5th star so well done to them.

e5 it is infact NOT against the rules to advertise just there resort on the radio as it is the Clubhabbo resort. You can't support 2 though. I wouldan't waste your time on even reporting it but by now you would have already done it.

Thrived
22-08-2007, 04:27 PM
why only single out me den

all you do it advertise your resort on the radio. I'm going to report it.. its against the rules to get votes that way.

i ask the resortinspect and he said you can advertise on fansites but you cant badmouth other resort.
Yes, skaterchu is well off in our resort, im OK aswell, but we have people who dont have muchfurni and considering skaterchu made around 10rooms and so did i, around 30 were from people who werent as well off as others.

As i said, goodluck to all resorts as everyone who has 5stars deserves it atm ;P x

theman0001
22-08-2007, 04:34 PM

i loled @ that

and congrats to everyone who has 5 stars & are in final :eusa_clap

Lozzoling
22-08-2007, 04:37 PM
YESSS

ALR HAS GOT 5*'S

=gamemaster=
22-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Lol i laughed at lozzers post too :P

OMG CLUBHABBO SUCK LIKE SLOTHS!

Lozzoling
22-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Lol i laughed at lozzers post too :P

OMG CLUBHABBO SUCK LIKE SLOTHS!

at least sloths are nice to look at tbh

e5..
22-08-2007, 05:03 PM

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
k soz.

PaulMacC
22-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Too bad tutu1 (Hotel California) is away out today to celebrate his GCSE results.
-cri-

Lozzoling
22-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Too bad tutu1 (Hotel California) is away out today to celebrate his GCSE results.
-cri-

oo so he only got 10 F's

not 11 as predicted

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please stay on topic.

WarezKid
22-08-2007, 05:19 PM
i dont dislike, i hate

I lol'd irl, it nice to have a staff being funny :P

argeed (no offence to e5) Clubhabbo just sucks....

Even took my djs off habbo-hits.com :@ then forced it to closed down :rolleyes:

Hiro
22-08-2007, 05:23 PM

Are you MAD?!

Tbh, I couldn't care less who wins or loses. Once again, HabboUK is seperating the less popular Habbos from the more popular ones, forcing others to **** lick and suck up.
But still, as Robald said, "HabboUK should choose some randomers to ACTUALLY go around the final resorts and choose which they like best" rather than a bunch of stuck up ***** creating clones, paying others to create clones to vote.
[/endrant]

e5..
22-08-2007, 05:39 PM
The voting system they are using changes it all, wrong-name.

PaulMacC
22-08-2007, 05:50 PM
oo so he only got 10 F's

not 11 as predicted

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please stay on topic.

He got

A*
A
A
B

Thrived
22-08-2007, 06:00 PM
why are most people in this thread being really harsh.
Simply, welldone to the 5 atm who have 5stars, its been a good competition so far and ye, goodluck to all =D

Lozzoling
22-08-2007, 06:02 PM
But still, as Robald said, "HabboUK should choose some randomers to ACTUALLY go around the final resorts and choose which they like best" rather than a bunch of stuck up ***** creating clones, paying others to create clones to vote.

GOOD IDEA!

Bonxy
22-08-2007, 06:06 PM
i dont dislike, i hate

LOL, good good!

Hiro
22-08-2007, 06:06 PM
The voting system they are using changes it all, wrong-name.

And you know how?

//Wait scrap that :rolleyes:

e5..
22-08-2007, 06:07 PM
because habbo said :l

Hiro
22-08-2007, 06:10 PM
because habbo said :l

Yeah, but clones can still be created.
They should make it once pet IP not Habbo..and it doesn't stop all the cloning and voting. Every system has a flaw.

ExtraKen
22-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah, but clones can still be created.
They should make it once pet IP not Habbo..

Hmm ye I agree with that :)

Anyway Good luck to all <3
I'm happy my resort got in to :D

Bonxy
22-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Ye, they definatly need a better system to stop the cloneing!

:(

le harry
22-08-2007, 09:44 PM
jammiedodgers derserve to win.

:Act
22-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Trust me. ClubHabbo will win. They'll get their billions of minions to vote for them, and then because their minions are like brainwashed or whatever, or have nothing better to do, theyll clone and vote a billion more times. The people hu actually have made a name for themselves thru hardwork [like Old-News, Rivalry, Lerf and many more] are not conceited like that, and would rather play fair to make the voting, and the competitions more accurate and fair. It only takes 1 thing to break the trust and exploit it. There is a large problem with fansite following atm, as many ppl can do a resort/room/quest for a competition, however, as soon as a fansite puts their association with it, the most part of the fan-base will follow that idea. Something needs to be done about this, im not sure what, but i think you will agree, that the root of the problem lies in fansite bloc voting.

TopManTim
22-08-2007, 10:31 PM
jammiedodgers derserve to win.

Sorry but you're only saying that as you are in it.

PaulMacC
22-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Robald or tutu1 deserves to win tbh

seattlegrace
23-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Why is everybody ******** about ClubHabbo, can I ask? It's really stupid, just because they get alot of attention around the hotel (for having loyal fans) that gives valid reasons to be hated? I can comply with the reason to hate SkaterChu, but CH on a whole? It's actually really lame. Thrived has expressed that her resort didn't consist of lots of super rares, she was being honest and you all, all of a sudden just jump on the bandwagon and mock her as an individual just because she has bridges and business with ClubHabbo. I think you're all just jealous that your own or that your friends' resorts didn't make it, ClubHabbo must have made a decent resort for it to be marked as 5*. You see rooms classed as room of the week, owned by people that the public have never even come across so don't class it as favouritism.

e5, especially you. You moan at people for classing you as stupid, a suck up, corrupted, pathetic yet you find it okay to slate ClubHabbo? Where did you get your logic from? I'll be sure never to visit the place you did.

All of you just need to get over the fact that ClubHabbo has become more of a success than you thought it would be, they have fans of a premature age so they'd more than likely vote for it anyway - get over it, for gods sake.

le harry
23-08-2007, 05:58 AM
Why is everybody ******** about ClubHabbo, can I ask? It's really stupid, just because they get alot of attention around the hotel (for having loyal fans) that gives valid reasons to be hated? I can comply with the reason to hate SkaterChu, but CH on a whole? It's actually really lame. Thrived has expressed that her resort didn't consist of lots of super rares, she was being honest and you all, all of a sudden just jump on the bandwagon and mock her as an individual just because she has bridges and business with ClubHabbo. I think you're all just jealous that your own or that your friends' resorts didn't make it, ClubHabbo must have made a decent resort for it to be marked as 5*. You see rooms classed as room of the week, owned by people that the public have never even come across so don't class it as favouritism.

e5, especially you. You moan at people for classing you as stupid, a suck up, corrupted, pathetic yet you find it okay to slate ClubHabbo? Where did you get your logic from? I'll be sure never to visit the place you did.

All of you just need to get over the fact that ClubHabbo has become more of a success than you thought it would be, they have fans of a premature age so they'd more than likely vote for it anyway - get over it, for gods sake.

I don't hate ClubHabbo, only half the people in it.

Trust me. ClubHabbo will win. They'll get their billions of minions to vote for them, and then because their minions are like brainwashed or whatever, or have nothing better to do, theyll clone and vote a billion more times. The people hu actually have made a name for themselves thru hardwork [like Old-News, Rivalry, Lerf and many more] are not conceited like that, and would rather play fair to make the voting, and the competitions more accurate and fair. It only takes 1 thing to break the trust and exploit it. There is a large problem with fansite following atm, as many ppl can do a resort/room/quest for a competition, however, as soon as a fansite puts their association with it, the most part of the fan-base will follow that idea. Something needs to be done about this, im not sure what, but i think you will agree, that the root of the problem lies in fansite bloc voting.

Agreed.

Sorry but you're only saying that as you are in it.

He has the best rooms :)

Barmi
23-08-2007, 07:08 AM
Whoooo, well done to all those resorts.

Sevenstars Resort to win!! :)

Shawnstra
23-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Well done to them :)

Earthquake
23-08-2007, 09:11 AM
-cri-
Nooooooooooooooo :'( What ever will we do!

le harry
23-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Nooooooooooooooo :'( What ever will we do!

OMG - His GCSE results! Habbo is so much more important then that.:'(

Alkaz
23-08-2007, 09:24 AM
we hate people that bum sites and their owners.
people that go from site to site sucking up to site owners.
tutut

ontopic: contratulations to everyone who got their 5*****'s

+EWW CH got 5.

e5..
23-08-2007, 09:38 AM

lol I couldn't care less if being call me a what they do lmao... its online I couldn't give 2 ***** about what they say.

clubhabbo sucks, end of.

Alkaz
23-08-2007, 09:43 AM

soz but most of the people who suck up to skaterchu sucked up to nkay. and sensualized when they had th and now all the people from their have gone to ch to suck even more. soz but thats what i feel.

TopManTim
23-08-2007, 10:13 AM
I think what would be fair is if the winner of the vote got 50 badges to give out(like it says) and then other resorts who get 5*'s get five badges to give out to who they want as when a competition involves voting then it's never going to be fair is it? It's just who has the biggest fan base or who can hold the most giveaways.

Bonxy
23-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Whoooo, well done to all those resorts.

Sevenstars Resort to win!! :)

Me dont fink so barmi. :P

CHA!NGANG
23-08-2007, 11:05 AM
I hope Summer Sun wins cus we are 5 stars and tbh apart from elliott
we arent really that famous and yet we possibly work the hardest and have over 70 rooms
and we always try to help.

Im sure some people will disagree but... I think thts the truth really.

PaulMacC
23-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Helkat said Inspector will be on all week giving out stars

e5..
23-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Loads are yet to be awared 5 stars. Those with only 1 or 2 stars stand a low chance as star awarding ends tommorrow.

Thrived
23-08-2007, 01:31 PM

thanks for not hating on me -woop lol
And hi BAHMI, i havnt spoke to you since that animal thingy - we were bunnies omgg ;)

e5..
23-08-2007, 01:32 PM
This thread was so 25 mins ago.........

Thrived
23-08-2007, 01:33 PM
This thread was so 25 mins ago.........
your the one that posted it lol, i only replied.

le harry
23-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Ohmygod hiya Thrived.

The inspector always misses Jammiedodger's resort ;(

Thrived
23-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Ohmygod hiya Thrived.

The inspector always misses Jammiedodger's resort ;(
hiiii
he went to 5 resorts yesterday
probably another 5 today so gl :) x

le harry
23-08-2007, 01:51 PM
hiiii
he went to 5 resorts yesterday
probably another 5 today so gl :) x

He comes on, we get like a bazillion people there *25* and he never shows :(

e5..
23-08-2007, 01:55 PM
your the one that posted it lol, i only replied.
I posted it a few hours ago...... and my last post wasn't anyfing to do with u or your reply tbh.

bo$$
23-08-2007, 02:01 PM
^ replies like that are what make people be rude to you everywhere that you post :)

Thrived
23-08-2007, 02:02 PM

He comes on, we get like a bazillion people there *25* and he never shows :(
resortinspect is online, so goodluck xD

e5..
23-08-2007, 02:34 PM
resortinspect is online, so goodluck xD
YH HE IS+*+*+

PaulMacC
23-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Offline now, It was Helkat and she's away for a bath or soemthing

Astrayed
23-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Offline now, It was Helkat and she's away for a bath or soemthing

How do you know that? Lol.

Probley the rubber duck has been spying again!

seattlegrace
24-08-2007, 12:13 AM
lol I couldn't care less if being call me a what they do lmao... its online I couldn't give 2 ***** about what they say.

clubhabbo sucks, end of.

Yes, you don't care yet you retalliate half of the time when people make these so called accusations. You're in no position to say anything sucks, seriously. Just take a long hard look at yourself.

soz but most of the people who suck up to skaterchu sucked up to nkay. and sensualized when they had th and now all the people from their have gone to ch to suck even more. soz but thats what i feel.

That may be true, as I said these "premature" fans want to hear things like ClubHabbo because I'm sure in their perspective, they can relate to the majority of things said on their, random things, lots of laughing and all sorts of that crap. Maybe they don't go to other fansites on the sheer basis of attraction, hardly any other fansites provide the wow factor. HabboHut has alot of older listeners seeing as the dj's are of an older age, and don't normally play the typical pop chart songs. It's all about what works, and it makes so many of you look so dumb, they have something that 90% of other fansites don't have, popularity, intriguing advertising and success.

Earthquake
24-08-2007, 04:13 AM
Yes, you don't care yet you retalliate half of the time when people make these so called accusations. You're in no position to say anything sucks, seriously. Just take a long hard look at yourself.

That may be true, as I said these "premature" fans want to hear things like ClubHabbo because I'm sure in their perspective, they can relate to the majority of things said on their, random things, lots of laughing and all sorts of that crap. Maybe they don't go to other fansites on the sheer basis of attraction, hardly any other fansites provide the wow factor. HabboHut has alot of older listeners seeing as the dj's are of an older age, and don't normally play the typical pop chart songs. It's all about what works, and it makes so many of you look so dumb, they have something that 90% of other fansites don't have, popularity, intriguing advertising and success.
And for once I completely agree with this.

:job2
24-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Clubhabbo is very popular! I personally dont like it but thats because of Skaterchu, hes arrogent and used to be one of Callie's favorites thats used to win every comp. Thats my personal oppinion, thats not me having a go at Skaterchu or any members on club habbo.

Club habbo forum, i think, is a very good forum tbh, it is very popular and seems to be well maintained.

All those people always slating club habbo remember skaterchu isnt the only member

e5..
24-08-2007, 09:50 AM
The is inspector is Helkat & Lost_Witness and the dude who said the inspector said that theirs was the best resort is untrue as staff don't have favourites like that >.<

e5..
24-08-2007, 09:52 AM

NO, I don't even know who you are so I don't see how you think you have to right to jump in and start saying stuff and you or anyone else knows NOTHING about me!

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please don't double post.

Stoj
24-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Maybe if there is 25 people he cant get it? he might not have the badges to let him in.

e5..
24-08-2007, 10:09 AM
He has VIP badge.

Stoj
24-08-2007, 10:11 AM
He has VIP badge.
o rite. and no need to talk to me like im a *Removed* 3 year old.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not obstruct the filter.

e5..
24-08-2007, 10:15 AM
How am I talking to you like your a 3 year old
I simply told you what he had... if I was to tell you like a 3 year old I would of put

'YH HE GT VIP BADGE M8Z'

But I didn't, I spoke to you like a mature adult ;)

iTweedz
24-08-2007, 10:53 AM
YOur allowed to get votes of a site by putting it on but you cant advertise it on the radio or force them to vote you by using furni and stuff.

Thanks

e5..
24-08-2007, 10:56 AM
We know..... :)

Lozzoling
24-08-2007, 11:05 AM
omg yhhh
pxl got 5*

e5..
24-08-2007, 11:15 AM
wd to pxl

Thrived
24-08-2007, 11:42 AM
NO, I don't even know who you are so I don't see how you think you have to right to jump in and start saying stuff and you or anyone else knows NOTHING about me!
So because you 'dont know someone' they dont have the right to give an opinion? O_o
And goodluck toall in the voting today :=]

Lozzoling
24-08-2007, 11:49 AM
So because you 'dont know someone' they dont have the right to give an opinion? O_o

pls shut up

e5 owns u

u hav to realise how crap that makes u

ontopic: i hope pxl or aqualand wins

e5..
24-08-2007, 12:05 PM
She expressing an opinion on something she knows nothing about.

@xP
24-08-2007, 12:26 PM
I mean,

you don't have dino's?

i walked into one of your rooms you have bout 20 thronse
It' not like skaterchu doen't have thrones to pay for some supers

Carlsta
24-08-2007, 01:43 PM
we have 5 stars - Habble towers ;)

e5..
24-08-2007, 01:50 PM
WD :).

Frisky
24-08-2007, 01:52 PM
So many :o

e5..
24-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Well 13 lol

seattlegrace
24-08-2007, 07:00 PM

I know everything about you, I mean there's not much to you...You're an idiotic, pathetic teenager with no life meaning.

e5..
24-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Get your facts right

You know NOTHING about me.

Get to know me before you jump in with your pathetic & untrue insults.

seattlegrace
24-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Get your facts right

You know NOTHING about me.

Get to know me before you jump in with your pathetic & untrue insults.

They're all true, sorry. End. Of. Story.

e5..
24-08-2007, 07:57 PM
You actually know nothing, so you'll never find out. None are true

your a stupid person looking for attention and laughs by saying this ****. just leave me alone and get out of my life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!