PDA

View Full Version : Boy, 11, is shot dead in car park

Mr.Sam
22-08-2007, 09:03 PM
An 11-year-boy has died after being shot in the head in the Croxteth area of Liverpool, police said. The incident happened shortly after 1930 BST in the car park of the Fir Tree public house.
The boy was rushed to Alder Hey Hospital but police later confirmed that he had died.
Officers are at the scene and police are treating the shooting as a major incident.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6959562.stm

All these gun and knife crimes are seriously getting out of hand - something needs to be done, quick.

bo$$
22-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Nice detail the story on the website has. :P

Anyways. That's pathetic. Who the hell shoots a kid in the head.. for ANY reason.. the person deserves to get shot themself, honestly.

Cixso
22-08-2007, 09:07 PM

Anyways. That's pathetic. Who the hell shoots a kid in the head.. for ANY reason.. the person deserves to get shot themself, honestly.

One word.

Chavs.

Lycan
22-08-2007, 09:08 PM
pfft, who shoots an 11 year old... of all things to shoot...

watching the news at the momment.

Mr.Sam
22-08-2007, 09:09 PM
yeah it is "breaking news" and not much is known about the situation.

bo$$
22-08-2007, 09:12 PM
yeah it is "breaking news" and not much is known about the situation.

Ahh Okay. Even when they get details, there is no way you could ever explain a GOOD reason why you shot a kid in the head. It's impossible. The best thing you could hope for is that you were drunk and it was an accident, and even at that, it's pathetic and you deserve to die :)

Lycan
22-08-2007, 09:13 PM
according to the news someone drove by or rode by... didn't understand the guy and shot him because the kid and few others were playing football

bo$$
22-08-2007, 09:14 PM
according to the news someone drove by or rode by... didn't understand the guy and shot him because the kid and few others were playing football

Just randomly came by and shot the kid? So there's not even a reason.. :@ Guess we'll wait for more details..

CH3LS3A
22-08-2007, 09:15 PM
This is just pathetic seriously,.
probably just some kid trying to proove himself to a new gang
it's just sick, he was only 11, had his whole life still ahead of him :(

Lycan
22-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Just randomly came by and shot the kid? So there's not even a reason.. :@ Guess we'll wait for more details..

as far as bbc news 24 is concerned.... no

playing football (at 8:30 in the dark???? , probebly drinking) got shot

luke-p
22-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Jesus Christ, what goes through them **** heads minds to do something like that I'll never know :\

Cixso
22-08-2007, 09:17 PM

Well 11 year olds are *******s now a days.

So I bet they where doing something...

Lycan
22-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Think about it, what kind of 11 year old plays football in the dark in a carpark .. mind you i guess the carpark was probebly lit ... maybe the shooter didn't
relise the kid was 11

and considering the person was in a car acording to the kids arond him .. must of had a intresting shot to get the 11 year old the head

maybe one of the other kids shot him

11 year old gang warfare ... even possible?

Cixso
22-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Think about it, what kind of 11 year old plays football in the dark in a carpark .. mind you i guess the carpark was probebly lit ... maybe the shooter didn't relise the kid was 11

Or the shooter was a chav and being chavs.. what ever moves you shoot.

Act cool for your friends! Sad *******s they are.

Mr.Sam
22-08-2007, 09:19 PM
It was in a pub car park - most likely there to watch the football with family is my guess.
Three shots were fired one missed, one hit a car the other hit the boy.

Lycan
22-08-2007, 09:20 PM
It was in a pub carpark - most likely there to watch the football with family is my guess.

ahh even more intresting... strange hearing all the facts coming together then trying to work it out yourself..

Kid goes to pub with family .. watches football, decides to play football with other kids... gets shot ... still why that kid?

Mr.Sam
22-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Also the person who shot was on a bmx with a face mask on - and the kid was hit in the neck.

Think about it, what kind of 11 year old plays football in the dark in a carpark .. mind you i guess the carpark was probebly lit ... maybe the shooter didn't
relise the kid was 11

and considering the person was in a car acording to the kids arond him .. must of had a intresting shot to get the 11 year old the head

maybe one of the other kids shot him

11 year old gang warfare ... even possible?

Lycan
22-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Also the person who shot was on a bmx with a face mask on - and the kid was hit in the neck.

bloody 11 year old gun crime.. whats a kid doin with a gun anyway! this is stupid. in a america i'd expect it because its easy to get a gun but what the hell

Sammeth.
22-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Who said the shooter was a kid?! Just because he was on a BMX doesnt automatically make him a child :s

Scouse
22-08-2007, 10:07 PM
thats down the road from me, atm there is norris green vs croxteth wars. i live in norris green and if you even look at someone you will end up in a fight or dead. so probably the thugs from nogzy (norris green) shot him.

stupid and horrible thing to do.

GommeInc
22-08-2007, 10:09 PM
An 11-year-boy has died after being shot in the head in the Croxteth area of Liverpool, police said. The incident happened shortly after 1930 BST in the car park of the Fir Tree public house.
The boy was rushed to Alder Hey Hospital but police later confirmed that he had died.
Officers are at the scene and police are treating the shooting as a major incident.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6959562.stm

All these gun and knife crimes are seriously getting out of hand - something needs to be done, quick.

Simple, bring back the death penalty for these people. They have no justification for it, so they need not live a day longer. I am against the death penalty, but killing off these freaks really isn't going to cause anything, Saddam didn't needed to be hanged, but these murderers deserve to be shot. It's not as if they're going to do anything better in their life.

CJW93
22-08-2007, 10:54 PM
On Itv news they said that he was on a short walk home from football training?
One word
Shocking!

OMGitsaROSS
22-08-2007, 11:04 PM
im starting to get ****** off with all this gun crime ****

i mean why ? he is 11 :L

:Hazel
22-08-2007, 11:11 PM
i was speechless when i heard about this. all i can say is what the **** is happening to the world we live in?

danny-dyer
22-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Appaling, Really

Invent
23-08-2007, 12:02 AM
They believe it MAY have been a mistake in a way and they thought it was another child they were shooting. They are thinking about this because they haven't (obviously) ruled out gang wars, but the boy's relatives say he is NOT the kind of child to be in a gang.

Virgin Mary
23-08-2007, 05:19 AM
Some white kids trying to act black by shooting an 11 year old? Send them to the streets of America, they wanna act hard then let them.

Jamie!
23-08-2007, 12:02 PM

It happened at 7.20, and it ain't dark then? And I doubt he wouldn't have been wearing a football kit, with football boots on if he was out drinking? :rolleyes:

And by looking at the picture of him, he doesn't look like the type to be in a gang or whatever..

Doesn't suprise me that something like this has happened either.. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BgpgSSKe2t0

Scouse
23-08-2007, 12:21 PM
It happened at 7.20, and it ain't dark then? And I doubt he wouldn't have been wearing a football kit, with football boots on if he was out drinking? :rolleyes:

And by looking at the picture of him, he doesn't look like the type to be in a gang or whatever..

Doesn't suprise me that something like this has happened either.. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BgpgSSKe2t0

theres lots of them videos for nearly every place in liverpool, theres a video for where i am from, norris green. but thats what happens when you live in liverpool, your never safe.

1,500 posts

lAdmire
23-08-2007, 03:40 PM
i heard, & i think it's horrible.
they just randomly drove by & shot him.
those drive-by shootings!

Scouse
23-08-2007, 08:31 PM
just found out today that the boy went to a school thats opisite (sp) my house (broad square school) and all the news crews were outside my house today, i went there too. wouldnt like to think what his mum and dad are going through right now.

Earthquake
24-08-2007, 07:39 AM
:( I felt so sorry for the parents on the GMTV show when they showed the plea to find the guilty, and when they said about opening hes wardrobe to find all hes new uniform and pens and stuff for hes new secondairy school just makes me angry some noob heads come past thinking hes a ******* hard nut and killed him ;l

edible
24-08-2007, 10:11 PM
He was on his way home from football training just after 7pm. He went by the pub, 3 shots - 1 missed, 1 hit a car, 1 hit him in the neck (Not the head as the first post claims)
He was shot by someone on a bike hoodied up.

It disgusts me, honestly. Who would shoot an 11 year old, what a waste of an innocent life.
My heart melts for the family & people who knew him.
All the family & people who knew him have said that he's not the gang type, no one could say a bad word about him.

People are saying it was just a "wrong place, wrong time" situation.

I feel so sorry for his parents on GMTV this morning. He was just about to start secondary school.

He's an Evertonian(fanatic btw) too, we'll be having a minutes silence at the Rovers game, and wearing black arm bands.
I felt so upset when his Mum said she didnt want to go to the match because she'll look next to her and see an empty seat - Rhys' seat.
But then his Dad says, He would've wanted us to go.
I really hope we win tomorrow, for him (And cos I want us to win either way)

RIP ):

Atlanta
24-08-2007, 10:21 PM
I think it is horrendous, Shooting Rhys, 11 like that. Its awful
Gun crimes are getting out of hand.
Hope the parents are going to be ok.

edible
24-08-2007, 10:26 PM
I think it is horrendous, Shooting Rhys, 11 like that. Its awful
Gun crimes are getting out of hand.
Hope the parents are going to be ok.
I dont mean to sound rude, but how can they be ok when they've just lost their son at such a young age, they dont even know why he was killed, and who killed him. Of course they're not ok, and I dont think they're going to be ok any time soon.
No offence.

Sure in about a year or two, they'll probably be.. "ok" but they still have to live with the fact that their son is dead, and he's not coming back.
Sorry, if I caused offence.

Also, I agree gun crimes are getting extremely out of hang.
Gang crimes too.

T0M
25-08-2007, 02:51 AM
I dont mean to sound rude, but how can they be ok when they've just lost their son at such a young age, they dont even know why he was killed, and who killed him. Of course they're not ok, and I dont think they're going to be ok any time soon.
No offence.

Sure in about a year or two, they'll probably be.. "ok" but they still have to live with the fact that their son is dead, and he's not coming back.
Sorry, if I caused offence.

Also, I agree gun crimes are getting extremely out of hand.
Gang crimes too.

Agreed, when its 15 yr old involved in gangs, its at best understandable, as they are in that culture, an 11 yr old, thats not even secondary school, its just getting crazy, i mean any younger you are in primary school ! my worst problem there was who was it for tig, or whether we were doing fun things in class, not am i going to be shot while having a kick about

edible
25-08-2007, 10:23 AM
These gang crimes are also to do with race aswell sometimes, Remember Anthony Walker, he was black, was killed with an ice axe - after being on the end of racial insults.
He was just waiting at a bus stop with his girlfriend & cousin.

It's disgusting honestly, with these gang crimes again, it's the pressure of kids to be cool, so they'll get involved & do things. I mean, what would you want to be a murderer and be seen as "cool" to your gang or known as the person who wouldnt get involved with gangs, the type of lad you wouldnt be able to say a bad word about. For the 2nd option, you'd be seen as "cool"..
Both Rhys Jones & Anthony Walker, were the 2nd option, they were both killed for no reason.

My heart really does melt for Rhys' parents. This is becoming such a crazy world, it breaks my heart tbh.

Earthquake
25-08-2007, 10:25 AM
And the governments responce to this :rolleyes: teenagers need something to do (How pathetic)

edible
25-08-2007, 10:55 AM
And the governments responce to this :rolleyes: teenagers need something to do (How pathetic)
that's most idiotic response ever!
give them something to bloody do.
in my local park, the police have been setting up activities for kids, teenagers every day this week.
there's bloody heaps of things to do. our local council's even doing swimming pools for free, heaps of things for free.

Virgin Mary
25-08-2007, 11:23 AM
If you have nothing to do why would you kill an 11-year-old? The problem lies in fats who think that because they live in a council estate they're from the ghetto. Just make it so you can say someone's name in the media regardless of their age and send them to prison regardless of age too - they're always telling us discrimination is wrong so why do they carry it out in courts?

Earthquake
25-08-2007, 11:44 AM
If you have nothing to do why would you kill an 11-year-old? The problem lies in fats who think that because they live in a council estate they're from the ghetto. Just make it so you can say someone's name in the media regardless of their age and send them to prison regardless of age too - they're always telling us discrimination is wrong so why do they carry it out in courts?
Real Gangsta = Safe.
Wannabe Gangsta = Tramp.

-:Undertaker:-
25-08-2007, 07:17 PM
I used to live on that estate when I was a baby, anyway let me guess Labour 'tough on crime' punishment they have in store for the shooter, err i'll say 2 years for this kids murder.

vicious
25-08-2007, 07:41 PM
the shooting could have happened for any reason, he was in football kit
it could even be down to something as low as a team in football that he got shot.
it's awful, out of anybody in this world, an innocent 11 year old gets shot in the head.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!