PDA

View Full Version : [XeoDomains] Reviews, Recommendations and Feedback

Eric30
22-08-2007, 09:54 PM
XeoDomains

www.xeodomains.com | www.xeodomains.co.uk | www.xeodomains.mobi

Hello,

This thread is to show my sites and get current customer's Reviews/Recommendations and Feedback.

A little about Xeo Domains:
I started XeoDomains.com back in May 2005 and have been selling domains ever since.

I started XeoDomains.co.uk in June 2007, and it picked up very quickly.

and XeoDomains.mobi which is brand new (Opened Aug 2007). It offers Domains to people using SMS payments.

I have dedicated myself to selling domains and providing a quality service for over 2 years.

XeoDomains now offers;

Domain Registration
Linux Web Hosting
Windows Web Hosting
Thawte SSL Digital Certificates
Email Hosting
Live Chat Services
Site Builder
and a Reseller System

If you are a customer please feel free to post your reviews and feedback for my sites.

Thank you,
Stu (AKA Eric30)

Notes:
- Please do not take over my thread.
- Please do not use my thread to advertise your or other sites.
- Please only post if; you are a customer or know a customer and you know their experience with xeodomains.
- A short sentance is ok, but please share details where possible.

Swearwolf
22-08-2007, 10:16 PM
I just registered a domain like an hour ago on there, and on most websites that offer domains for sale, it can take upto 3 days for them to become active. However on XeoDomains, it was activated before I finished reading my payment confirmation email! Brilliant service already! 5 Stars. 10/10.

Aces
23-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Usually, after buying a domain i try changing DNS as fast as i can so i can start editing my website within 10-24hours with XeoDomains it took the server less then 3minutes to change DNS!
Totally recommended.

Oni
25-08-2007, 07:44 PM
I worship xeodomains [Non exaggeration], in 2 year I have had 6 domains with them, all with excellent support within a few hours. With the additions of xeodomains.mobi I am sure I will have many more domains with them. Good work stuart.

@xP
25-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Because you have a cool reputation.
My domains will be bought from you in future :)

iJoe
26-08-2007, 11:00 PM
I have bought about 3 domains from xeodomains.co.uk and the service is fantastic. Domains are activated almost instantly! Prices are also really cheap yet the domains are still top quality

i would definately reccomend xeo domains to all!!
*****(5/5) star

awelsh
29-08-2007, 07:03 PM
so far ive bought all of my domain with www.xeodomains.com its by far the best ive found :D DNS updates close to instant, unlike my lycos which takes 2days.

Best service too, Stu has helped me with many problems, shame my domains are expiring though :( but now youve just told me about xeodomains.mobi thatll be alot easier for me :)

10/10 :D

ColyTom
30-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Due to all the good reviews I will purchase a site from you in the future.

Eric30
01-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Thank you for all your comments,

If anyone else would like to share your experiences that would be great!

-Stu (AKA Eric)

omgDAN!
01-09-2007, 08:37 PM
I currently have a domain reseller and some domains with xeo domains, and have used them in the past and I find their service completely reliable, and their support is great!

Keep up the good work Stu!

Ajax.
02-09-2007, 09:26 AM
I will be buying a domain from you in a few weeks time when i have some money :P.

VistaBoy
08-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Yes ill be getting a domain from you next week i hope :) as so many people say your a very good domain seller.

Medla
10-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Great domain host +++ *** +++

Eric30
30-09-2007, 03:09 PM
I will be buying a domain from you in a few weeks time when i have some money :P.

Yes ill be getting a domain from you next week i hope :) as so many people say your a very good domain seller.

Great domain host +++ *** +++

Thank you for your comments, very much appreciated.

-Stu (AKA Eric)

DJ-Louis
10-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Can you still buy via text if so how?

VPSwow
10-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Can you still buy via text if so how?

www.xeodomains.mobi (http://www.xeodomains.mobi) - Follow instructions on there.

God..
10-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Bourght many domains A+++!

iCosmo
21-03-2008, 04:32 PM
XeoDomains is wicked i use it to buy my domains.
I would reccomend to anyone as its 10/10!

Well done and keep up the good work

Klydo
23-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Okay, I'm very impressed...

I thought this was going to be another one of those web host sites that get set up on a reseller thinking they'll be the next big host. However this one looks brilliant - very professional, doesn't look like a pre-made layout and easy to navigate.

From what I've read in this thread you're support is brilliant and your service overall is top class. I seriously thinking about purchasing from you in the future, leaving GoDaddy and Hostgator.

Well done, rare to see a good host these days.

Independent
23-03-2008, 09:20 AM
My ''experiance''
Interface isn't that fast, but the DNS service changes in just SECONDS, with most domain sellers it takes week's, but just a FEW seconds.. Love it, I've spent over £100 I think on domains from here, Thanks (:

Eric30
24-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Thank you very much for your comments,

I do agree the control panel I use can be slow and hard to use sometimes. I am working on a new custom control panel for XeoDomains :)

-Stu (AKA Eric)

RyanDOT
26-07-2008, 09:22 PM
An amazing site.
Brought over 10 domains on it.
Sold domains and were sent within a second for FREE.

10/10

Pazza
31-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Amazing.

As everyones said DNS changes quickly, support is great and I can buy with my mobile xD

***** 10 / 10

Jamieb
31-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Iv got all my domains with this site its the best! Cheap and support is brill!

Fehm
01-09-2008, 09:02 PM
As a keen buyer from Xeodomains i am happy to contribute an excellent review.

I bought my first ever domain from there SMS service, and at first i thought, there'll definately be bugs and i probably wont be able to figure out how to do it. Oh no! 5 minutes it took me. Probably not even that. Simple as. And, it was activated instantly and my first website was up and running in 2 days!!

The support team are obviously well mannered and handle all support tickets with maturity never valuing one with a higher level of respect than others.

I wish you the best of luck for the future XeoDomains! You wont need it!

Brobee
02-09-2008, 05:30 AM
Any chance of this ever being introduced to Australian customers?
I would use it, But i'm not in UK.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!