PDA

View Full Version : Who do you believe is responsible for terrorism?

ChainLightning
23-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Who do you believe is responsible for terrorism? It can't really be George Bush because wasn't WWII Terrorism? Imo I blame whoever triggered off WWI encouraging other people to follow in their footsteps. Although I blame Bush and Bin Laden for modern day terrorism.

Virgin Mary
23-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Um, it's not a person but religion. I guess some people can be blamed for twisting it out of context though. A war is when governments agree to kill each other, terrorism is without consent!

Lycan
23-08-2007, 03:53 PM
The Acts of the British and American goverment in the last 100 years.

Including the Divison of Pakistan and India. and Israel and Palestine (from the british side)

and the american arms dealing and oil obsession with the middle east (america sold weapons to both Iraq and Iran in the past , annoying many people and sold arms to the IRA)

ChainLightning
23-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Um, it's not a person but religion. I guess some people can be blamed for twisting it out of context though. A war is when governments agree to kill each other, terrorism is without consent!
Yes but I think everyone agress Hitler went way too far. It might not be all his fault, seeing as though generals and other people started the holocaust, but surely he was the person who planned the Blitz, and stuff like that. I mean watching some of the reconstructed films, Nazis were just sick people. In one, a patrol officer walked into a room and said Steht! (Stand) and there was a disabled person in the room, and ofc he didnt stand and they threw him over the balcony. See, terrorism in that.. :]

Eamonn
23-08-2007, 03:56 PM
terrorists.

Lycan
23-08-2007, 03:56 PM
terrorists.

Thats what George Bush said... i'm sure of it!

Albion
23-08-2007, 04:00 PM
You cant stop it happening.

They can get a privet plain and come over here and bomb us...

You cant stop it happening, Religion mate ;)

As Tracy would say - Deal wiv it

velocity
23-08-2007, 04:06 PM
due to strict 'human rights' my reply could be considered racist.

Virgin Mary
23-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Yes but I think everyone agress Hitler went way too far. It might not be all his fault, seeing as though generals and other people started the holocaust, but surely he was the person who planned the Blitz, and stuff like that. I mean watching some of the reconstructed films, Nazis were just sick people. In one, a patrol officer walked into a room and said Steht! (Stand) and there was a disabled person in the room, and ofc he didnt stand and they threw him over the balcony. See, terrorism in that.. :]
Ideology and religion then. People who commit terrorism usually have motives behind it.

Ashley 12344
23-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Misunderstanding and 'twisting' of actions.

Albion
23-08-2007, 04:10 PM
lol they kill them selfz LOL @ EM

velocity
23-08-2007, 04:11 PM
yeah, and take innocent lives with them. to supposidly prove a point, when half the time not even they know what it is?

ChainLightning
23-08-2007, 04:12 PM
I agree.. whats the point in killing yourself AND hundreds of innocent people? I dont care if their 'Gods' are telling them to do it, they deserve to have their genitals chopped of, not be able to go to the toilet (A punishment i made.. dont ask) and tortured to death. :]

Albion
23-08-2007, 04:14 PM
genitals chopped off wouldnt really bother anyone ......

You can still live =\

More like they shouldnt be born.

My mum works with allot of muslim women in tesco's and tbh there really nice people.

ChainLightning
23-08-2007, 04:47 PM
genitals chopped off wouldnt really bother anyone ......

You can still live =\

More like they shouldnt be born.

My mum works with allot of muslim women in tesco's and tbh there really nice people.
Its called torture :] They deserve it. Just plain killing is an easy way out

Virgin Mary
23-08-2007, 05:04 PM
It's when people pick and choose from their Holy books. You bring people together by creating a common enemy and dictators try and do this by using religion.

LeftForDead
23-08-2007, 05:20 PM
In some Iraq's eyes we are terroists.
Were killing people every day in Iraq.

velocity
23-08-2007, 05:26 PM
In some Iraq's eyes we are terroists.
Were killing people every day in Iraq.
theyre all the same.

RedStratocas
23-08-2007, 05:29 PM
terrorism has always existed in one form or another. you cant blame one person.

theyre all the same.

who's all the same?

lAdmire
23-08-2007, 09:14 PM
i think religion has a say in it.
everyone has different beliefs & some of their religious beliefs are wrong.
but that's imo.

Aflux
23-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Errr, terrorists maybe?

GJay
23-08-2007, 10:10 PM
RELIGION!!!

No religion - No wars.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!