PDA

View Full Version : Bye

Havoc_Generator
23-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Bye I give up on this scam of a game. I've spent alot of time on this game, alot of real life money buying mills/member pins. I've had alot of accs, been on alot of accounts... But I seem to have lost hope, given up.. This game sucks. I also admit I scammed people here on this forum, like Tim told me when he hacked back his account 'sometimes you gotta grab what's at hand' I'm not scamming anymore if I come back or anything it's a waste of time.

I'd like to thank ALOT of people from this forum/you don't know for helping me, being a good friend.

No limit k - Alex you will never read this but you we're my inspiration you we're an awsome friend and always in a good mood to chat with, good luck whereever you are.

Graphyxx - Matt you're awsome, stop staking and you'l do fine on runescape! :P

Mattych - you might not like me but matty I remember when I was lvl 106 and you were lvl 62 ish.. Now you're way ahead of me because you have dedication and can do whatever you want, 124 combat, 85 slayer, 94 mage. You're simply amazing

Magicashdown - Adam woah you're probaly my closest friend even tho we don't talk much anymore. I havn't seen you on the forums lately and we had our problems. Thanks for trusting me on your account and letting me get you 94 mage, good luck on wow adam <3

Bobx - Bob you're simply awsome... You prooved your dedication like mattych and killed 30k dust devils to obtain your level 99 in attack. Kind guy and always keeping your chin up. Good luck on getting your santa bro.

Jamiee - You seem to me as a child molestor but oh well you're an awsome guy.

Jake - probaly the most mature guy on these forums, keep up the work on your accounts and hope we can chat on msn sometimes.

Calum - Luring with you was VERY fun. Good luck irl and have fun on runescape.

Baby skiller - James you're amazing, you're skiller is amazing yet alone. Shame the range levels got on the account. Safe mate good luck.

Gigitir - James words can't explain the guy you are. You seem very kind inside yet mean sometimes. We've had our ups and downs and hope we can keep it tight on msn.

Mrcrans - Thanks mike for letting me use your account while you were 'selling it' and then actually giving me back my stuff when you sold it again. Good luck and keep pimpin irl

Sean - Awsome pker, all round acheived alot of things. Good luck irl/rs sean.

Jono - Jono you're an awsome guy, you let me buy your accounts succesfully (a first) you trusted me back in 06 with your phats good luck irl maybe sometime we can go to wouderland. :D

Jakee - yes Jakee from this forum. Thanks for succesfully selling me purre wildy, one of the first sucesfull acc trades you're a top dog bro.

I'm not giving away my final account purre wildy as I want to keep it to remind me of the times I had on runescape and sometimes pop on and have a chat with friends.

I had a drop party, alot of people came but the seefish friends had were reconised asking for stuff because they got nothing, complaining, asking for my account. You can all grow some balls because it's mainly sad.

Bye I'ma stay semi active on habboxforum and this thread.

:eusa_clap

Brody
23-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Bye bye good luck in life

Burns
23-08-2007, 06:28 PM
gl in life !!

Baller
23-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Good luck sir.

crans
23-08-2007, 06:39 PM
wth, why you leaving Matt? :S?!?!

Royal
23-08-2007, 07:03 PM
gl in real life.

Havoc_Generator
23-08-2007, 07:14 PM
wth, why you leaving Matt? :S?!?!The games boring to me since I lost magicashdown, got scamemd 144m mainly (all totaled up)

Sly
23-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Bye I give up on this scam of a game. I've spent alot of time on this game, alot of real life money buying mills/member pins. I've had alot of accs, been on alot of accounts... But I seem to have lost hope, given up.. This game sucks. I also admit I scammed people here on this forum, like Tim told me when he hacked back his account 'sometimes you gotta grab what's at hand' I'm not scamming anymore if I come back or anything it's a waste of time.

I'd like to thank ALOT of people from this forum/you don't know for helping me, being a good friend.

No limit k - Alex you will never read this but you we're my inspiration you we're an awsome friend and always in a good mood to chat with, good luck whereever you are.

Graphyxx - Matt you're awsome, stop staking and you'l do fine on runescape! :P

Mattych - you might not like me but matty I remember when I was lvl 106 and you were lvl 62 ish.. Now you're way ahead of me because you have dedication and can do whatever you want, 124 combat, 85 slayer, 94 mage. You're simply amazing

Magicashdown - Adam woah you're probaly my closest friend even tho we don't talk much anymore. I havn't seen you on the forums lately and we had our problems. Thanks for trusting me on your account and letting me get you 94 mage, good luck on wow adam <3

Bobx - Bob you're simply awsome... You prooved your dedication like mattych and killed 30k dust devils to obtain your level 99 in attack. Kind guy and always keeping your chin up. Good luck on getting your santa bro.

Jamiee - You seem to me as a child molestor but oh well you're an awsome guy.

Jake - probaly the most mature guy on these forums, keep up the work on your accounts and hope we can chat on msn sometimes.

Calum - Luring with you was VERY fun. Good luck irl and have fun on runescape.

Baby skiller - James you're amazing, you're skiller is amazing yet alone. Shame the range levels got on the account. Safe mate good luck.

Gigitir - James words can't explain the guy you are. You seem very kind inside yet mean sometimes. We've had our ups and downs and hope we can keep it tight on msn.

Mrcrans - Thanks mike for letting me use your account while you were 'selling it' and then actually giving me back my stuff when you sold it again. Good luck and keep pimpin irl

Sean - Awsome pker, all round acheived alot of things. Good luck irl/rs sean.

Jono - Jono you're an awsome guy, you let me buy your accounts succesfully (a first) you trusted me back in 06 with your phats good luck irl maybe sometime we can go to wouderland. :D

Jakee - yes Jakee from this forum. Thanks for succesfully selling me purre wildy, one of the first sucesfull acc trades you're a top dog bro.

I'm not giving away my final account purre wildy as I want to keep it to remind me of the times I had on runescape and sometimes pop on and have a chat with friends.

I had a drop party, alot of people came but the seefish friends had were reconised asking for stuff because they got nothing, complaining, asking for my account. You can all grow some balls because it's mainly sad.

Bye I'ma stay semi active on habboxforum and this thread.

:eusa_clap
shokin

Havoc_Generator
23-08-2007, 07:35 PM
if that was a negative comment.

Is it as shokin as you beggin for vip in your signature?

Seagy
23-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Bye bye have a nice life.'

Vibes
23-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Good luck in life.
Seeya

RyanFTW
23-08-2007, 07:50 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members or avoid the forum filter

Havoc_Generator
23-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Don't need to worry ryan.

Sly
23-08-2007, 07:57 PM
*REMOVED*
oh nicely put

Jambe
23-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Bye and gl.

Havoc_Generator
23-08-2007, 07:59 PM
oh nicely putWe can't say much bout you tho

Sly
23-08-2007, 08:01 PM
cos am squeeky cleen

Havoc_Generator
23-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Is it your mom or you who washes your toungue with the soap?

Sly
23-08-2007, 08:04 PM
i dont eat soap

Havoc_Generator
23-08-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm sure you don't with the bad moulth you have.

Sly
23-08-2007, 08:13 PM
i've never swore in my entire life

Imnotpure
23-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Okok bye u 2 gl with rl i gud pk ***

Grimmauld
23-08-2007, 08:27 PM
you call people sad and you're the one trying to backstab us while we were luring? gf.

Sly
23-08-2007, 08:27 PM
if u quit why u askin 2 buy 50m off mike

:Jamie
23-08-2007, 08:28 PM
gd luck in life dude :eusa_clap

Arch
23-08-2007, 08:55 PM
sly/connor why do u have to be so annoying he said his good byes and w.e and ur just spamming and being annoying ?

- anyways cya havoc

Narsh
23-08-2007, 09:02 PM
oh yay my name was said :D.

gl in your future.

FatJoe
23-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I know this guy he tried be a MM at Sythe.scam and hes from Quebec.

Narsh
23-08-2007, 09:07 PM
omg well dun 5 gold stars

I know this guy he tried be a MM at Sythe.scam and hes from Quebec.

Sly
23-08-2007, 09:07 PM
sly/connor why do u have to be so annoying he said his good byes and w.e and ur just spamming and being annoying ?

- anyways cya havoc
bcoz i can

Narsh
23-08-2007, 09:08 PM
im hip yo

Arch
23-08-2007, 09:24 PM
bcoz i can

My point exactly...:eusa_clap

Sly
23-08-2007, 09:25 PM
never gunna quit
cos der nuffin rong wid it

Narsh
23-08-2007, 09:27 PM
amen 2 dat

Havoc_Generator
23-08-2007, 10:18 PM
To merchant gp? I know guys who do it and make alot out of it.

if u quit why u askin 2 buy 50m off mike

Finaly someone who agrees with me +rep

Steve, you seem be the only one on that (maybe matty to idk) all the others seem to beleive me. :|

you call people sad and you're the one trying to backstab us while we were luring? gf.

Narsh
24-08-2007, 02:53 AM
gud bye matt

Havoc_Generator
24-08-2007, 03:50 AM
Hi jake

McLovin
24-08-2007, 05:54 AM
You left me out :(.

Since you're "confessing" was it you who scammed my 12m or Jon?

Albion
24-08-2007, 10:27 AM
i've never swore in my entire life
Thats true ^ hand of heart never heard him swear on irc on all this forum.

Byebye havoc mind if i post this thread around sythe? proving you scam ?

Skiller
24-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Babes, i'm going miss you like so much its not even funny :(:(:( all the good times we had being happy and everything and being hyper and you buying mils and then got bant and everything :'( you've made my life complete I will miss you truly + its good your still goin be on forums. <3 from James :D

Imnotpure
24-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Babes, i'm going miss you like so much its not even funny :(:(:( all the good times we had being happy and everything and being hyper and you buying mils and then got bant and everything :'( you've made my life complete I will miss you truly + its good your still goin be on forums. <3 from James :D

Ok, go to your front door. Open it, and look! Real life!

Bun
24-08-2007, 10:52 AM
i'd say i'd miss you, but i was told not to lie. never liked you, probs never will. however, i wish you the best in life and not to get dragged back into rs like i did :$.

Imnotpure
24-08-2007, 10:58 AM
i'd say i'd miss you, but i was told not to lie. never liked you, probs never will. however, i wish you the best in life and not to get dragged back into rs like i did :$.

u scape son?

Wizzdom
24-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Bye bye have fun :)

Imnotpure
24-08-2007, 11:02 AM
I think u will do well in life gl

Narsh
24-08-2007, 12:22 PM
yh he aint leavin ne more

Sly
24-08-2007, 01:24 PM
like e ever woz

Axel
24-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Omg where's my name? I even gave you that mil you never gave back.

McLovin
24-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Omg where's my name? I even gave you that mil you never gave back.

What to keep quiet when my 12m got taken?

Axel
24-08-2007, 01:39 PM
For his range pure tbh.

Havoc_Generator
24-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Jon hilarious. ;)

Andd rrr might be comin back rrr

Skiller
24-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Jon hilarious. ;)

Andd rrr might be comin back rrr
YAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY im happy :D grats on comin back x

RightThen
24-08-2007, 02:18 PM
am shocked. i didn't get a mention.

even though i always flamed you on msn about buying rs gold for money, and cos you're emo init.

you aint really are you? you just like the avatars like "i'd slit ma wrists 4 5 mins of fame" init.

gratz on quitting. now go buy me some artful dodger hoodys please.

dis one: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=21636&VendorCode=ART

dis one: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=21629&VendorCode=ART

and finally dis one: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=21629&VendorCode=ART

thank you

Skiller
24-08-2007, 02:20 PM
am shocked. i didn't get a mention.

even though i always flamed you on msn about buying rs gold for money, and cos you're emo init.

you aint really are you? you just like the avatars like "i'd slit ma wrists 4 5 mins of fame" init.

gratz on quitting. now go buy me some artful dodger hoodys please.

dis one: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=21636&VendorCode=ART

dis one: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=21629&VendorCode=ART

and finally dis one: http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=21629&VendorCode=ART

thank you

omg bbz I think I might buy some hoods@!@! :D

Elite.
24-08-2007, 02:27 PM
cya even do u did scam my 5m my life lead u your ways :]

Havoc_Generator
24-08-2007, 02:30 PM
LOL I scammed u 5m when? that was hilarious made my day

n' rrr Idk yet james

Axel
24-08-2007, 03:24 PM
You can keep that 1m for your amazing range pure if you leave me a goodbye message which was meant to be in the first post.

Baller
24-08-2007, 03:33 PM
zomg ur comin bk?

Havoc_Generator
24-08-2007, 04:17 PM
duno yet

Can a mod add to first page

'Thanks to jon for giving me 1m hes a wikid guy'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!