PDA

View Full Version : Want Iones gifts to be supers?

Zuar
23-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Sign your name and vote on the poll :)
I know I do.

As they where never released therfore are supers,
and who cares how many they are.

Lozzoling
23-08-2007, 08:21 PM
please - last time a poll like this was started

the rare values market nearly collapsed

i agree with you, but i don't want a repeat

Aflux
23-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Well this poll worked :rolleyes:

Energizer
24-08-2007, 01:37 PM
don't care.

Hiro
24-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Not really, no :P

Ashley
24-08-2007, 03:35 PM
I think it's okay how it is.

Alkaz
24-08-2007, 03:36 PM
It shouldnt be super as their are loads and loads of them.
This thread will get closed and immenseman has already said he wont be putting it in the supers section same as many other rvm's.

Zuar
24-08-2007, 03:55 PM
This thread will get closed and immenseman has already said he wont be putting it in the supers section same as many other rvm's.
Yes, but wasn't the chinese knot a super one time? And there where more than it's fair share of them.

Lost-Shark
24-08-2007, 05:03 PM
please - last time a poll like this was started

the rare values market nearly collapsed

i agree with you, but i don't want a repeat

Exactly, Dan was fired, and a load of GREAT hardworking staff left, there was about 10 of us left and values were not updated as much.

I agree, they should be supers, but Immenseman and myself are not moving it to supers for the sake of our jobs and the department.
NOTHING not even this poll will affect our decision.

Only Sierk or ---MAD--- will be able to tell us to do it.

If you want Iones gifts as supers then please PM them. As the Rare Team will just keep ignoring it.

The Professor
24-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Exactly, Dan was fired, and a load of GREAT hardworking staff left, there was about 10 of us left and values were not updated as much.

I agree, they should be supers, but Immenseman and myself are not moving it to supers for the sake of our jobs and the department.
NOTHING not even this poll will affect our decision.

Only Sierk or ---MAD--- will be able to tell us to do it.

If you want Iones gifts as supers then please PM them. As the Rare Team will just keep ignoring it.

Sums up what i was going to say.

@The red: Do you mean PM the furni? If you did, it made me chuckle ;)

Jinc
24-08-2007, 11:40 PM
I didn't think there was really a market for Ione's gifts.. people who got them keep them, and people who don't have them know what could be inside, and don't care.

Naythi.
25-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Right ...

Tbh the samovar will probaly never be moved .... Due to Habbox Reporters are complete morons ... THE SAMOVAR IS A SUPER RARE , AND SHOULD BE MOVED ... SO WHAT IF 1000+ WERE GIVEN OUT .... ITS STILL NEVER BEEN IN THE CATALOGUE ...SO GAWD HABBOX GET SOME DECENT REPORTERS THAT KNOW WHAT THERE ON ABOUT !!!! ( Sorry for caps :P )

^^ IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY OF THEM THERE ARE FGS ! ^^

And for all you saying ... Its only 2hcs ... if it was in that section it probaly would rise ... Butt .... Noooooo You wontt will you !

-:Undertaker:-
25-08-2007, 06:55 PM

A super rare is a rare which has never been released or has been released by mistake.

Immenseman
26-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Right ...

Tbh the samovar will probaly never be moved .... Due to Habbox Reporters are complete morons ... THE SAMOVAR IS A SUPER RARE , AND SHOULD BE MOVED ... SO WHAT IF 1000+ WERE GIVEN OUT .... ITS STILL NEVER BEEN IN THE CATALOGUE ...SO GAWD HABBOX GET SOME DECENT REPORTERS THAT KNOW WHAT THERE ON ABOUT !!!! ( Sorry for caps :P )

And for all you saying ... Its only 2hcs ... if it was in that section it probaly would rise ... Butt .... Noooooo You wontt will you !

You know everything! Your opinions are so well backed up!! :rolleyes:

Lost-Shark
29-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Sums up what i was going to say.

@The red: Do you mean PM the furni? If you did, it made me chuckle ;)

Noooo... PM MAD or Sierk lol

Right ...

Ok lets get down to business..
Its not because there are 100's of them! Its because sierk isnt allowing it. Hence why Dan was fired..
If you want it on supers soo bad, message him!

You know everything! Your opinions are so well backed up!! :rolleyes:

Lol :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!