PDA

View Full Version : Problem with eating..

unit
24-08-2007, 04:06 PM
This started happening a few weeks ago and happened again last night. Everytime I go out with my friends and I have something to eat and then go walking around and stuff, I start to feel sick and then after about 30 Mins of walking around in pain I actually am physically sick.

Last night I was in Wales with a few friends and we had to walk to this field to goto a party but we got some chips from the chip shop before because we were all starving. Anyway, after eating the chips and walking for about an hour I started feeling sick again and I hoped it wouldn't ruin my night. In the end it did and when I had some alcohol it kind of got worse. I ended up being sick anyway, and I think the alcohol caused me to be sick but it wasn't just that because I only had a little bit and I felt sick beforehand anyway.

This always happens but only when I eat something like Mc Donalds or Pizza hut (Btw, Im not fat). And when I've eaten them I've felt really full and I think when ever I get full I'm sick as I have a problem with food anywhere because I hardly eat through the day (not my choice - I jsut always forget to, infact I love food) so I am usually feeling hungry but when I eat too much outside like a meal then I feel sick.

It doesn't happen when I'm at home though, so Im wondering whether it's Home sickness :S but I would rather be out with my friends than be at home anyway and I was getting drunk last night so I didn't want to go home. Or, I just have a problem with eating too much food, which I hope it isn't because people are starting to think I'm bolemic(Sp?) but don't they force themselves to be sick? I don't I am just sick normally, I don't stick things down my throat or anything.

So, any advice/ideas on what it is and how I help stop it?

:Hazel
24-08-2007, 04:25 PM
i really am unsure here i'd perhaps check it out with your GP. Seems strange that you get it when your out and not when your indoors. :s

seattlegrace
24-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Perhaps if you consume alot of food and drink, then start walking around straight away without letting it "go down", then you are going to feel sick, and will actually be sick. It would be a good idea to let food settle before walking around alot, and I thought you'd have enough sense not to drink alcohol whilst you're feeling sick, but hey whatever.

It probably doesn't occur at home because you're not always walking around, I guess? I don't know. If it continues to bother you, go and see the doctor.

liquid
24-08-2007, 06:16 PM
This always happens but only when I eat something like Mc Donalds or Pizza hut (Btw, Im not fat). And when I've eaten them I've felt really full and I think when ever I get full I'm sick as I have a problem with food anywhere because I hardly eat through the day (not my choice - I jsut always forget to, infact I love food) so I am usually feeling hungry but when I eat too much outside like a meal then I feel sick.

that seems to be your problem. i get this sometimes. if you eat crap then it makes you feel crap. stuff like mcdonalds food are just full of **** that (though it may taste nice) will make you feel horrible afterwards, like if i eat takeaway pizza i have horrible skin for a few days.

Jazza
24-08-2007, 06:54 PM
How about you don't walk around straight after eating, you're just giving yourself indigestion which is making you feel ill.

Hopeless
24-08-2007, 08:14 PM
I used to suffer from tht too... (but i was actually fat lol...) ... make sure you have breakfast, cuz if your not eating.. your stomach cramps up and becomes smaller and you become belemick

could be many things..

1: walking arround wouldnt help and would give u dintigestion
2: fatty / greasy foods + alcohol makes me ill to ...
3: u could have a weak stomach and reacting to the fats

i just suggest
if ur gonna have some alcohol at night
make sure u have lunch and maybe something light before u go out

also try not to walk so much :) get a bus thats what their there for :)

if not i suggest calling for professional help

hope this helped ;)

unit
25-08-2007, 10:07 AM
ok, thanks guys. i will try not eat a lot of crap and then walk straight afterwards. And Lava, I didnt know your stomach could go smaller :O I never have breakfast because I don't feel like eating in the morning :( I guess I'll just try from now on... ty :)

Hayd93
27-08-2007, 11:45 AM
It sounds like gasterinteritous i had it it makes u feel sick and someties you are sick after you have eaten food.this is because of stomach acid This especilly gets bad when you eat fatty foods eg burgers there is a easy cure gaviscon does it great when i had it.Just go to your doctor first and he should tell you.

.:Normal...
27-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Well, fast food in general makes me sick. My doctor said something like since my body is so petite it doesn't need all the extra grease or fat or calories or something like that and I just.. let it go. :) But sometimes after I eat and I walk it's painful like in my ribs and my abs (getting massive cramps) but I'm not sure if this is the type of pain you're talking about? If you're really unsure and worried I'd see your doctor.

Tristan
27-08-2007, 01:59 PM
thts a bit stupid that u drank alcohol even tho u wer feelin sick.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!