View Full Version : [.CA] Internet Predator Caught

2hd.
24-08-2007, 10:21 PM
http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_13952.aspx

On the canadian hotel.

Man Helps Authorities Catch Alleged Online Predator
Monday August 20, 2007
CityNews.ca Staff

A baby-sitter is being credited with protecting a 9-year-old girl from an online predator.

Hailey was innocently playing on a popular children's web page when a predator lured her to an M.S.N. chat site where the conversation quickly turned sexual.

"First he was all nice and everything, but then after awhile he got kind of nasty," Haley explained.

Fortunately her caregiver, Jason, looked over her shoulder and saw the sexual nature of the man's comments.

"I couldn't believe that it was actually happening to somebody that I know," he said. "I mean you hear about it, right, but it's like I said, you don't know how much of a shock it is until it actually happens to you."

Incredibly, Jason kept his cool, and that's how the story takes a dramatic turn.

Jason decided he was going to lure the person who was luring Hailey. He sat down at the computer and pretended to be her. At the same time, he was on the phone calling the police. When they arrived a short time later, the suspect had exposed himself and was performing a sexual act live on web cam.

Police were able to trace the suspect's computer and within minutes an undercover officer got on-line, posing as a 13-year-old girl.

Within half an hour, a suspect, believed to be the same person that was chatting with Hailey, was sending live web cam video performing a sexual act in front of police.

The suspect's computer was traced to Moncton, New Brunswick, so the R.C.M.P. were called. They moved to make an arrest within hours, only to find the suspect had moved to Nova Scotia, where he was later arrested.

A 20-year-old man now faces charges of luring.

The video on the mainpage mentions it was habbo.

edit: nvm, posted already sorry.

Boxiel
24-08-2007, 10:23 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=390578

sorry.

2hd.
24-08-2007, 10:24 PM
ah ok, sorry!

Lozzoling
24-08-2007, 10:41 PM
i find out about dese fings quick yno

Boxiel
24-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Coz it was you want it loz :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!