PDA

View Full Version : Foo Fighters - The Prentender.

Narsh
24-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Their new song is ******* amazing, has to be said. Can't wait for the album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhnmUdmz74

RedStratocas
25-08-2007, 04:26 AM
ew @ the predictability of the new song.

but at least it's not as bad as "best of you"

English
25-08-2007, 08:49 AM
love it!!

,Jess,
25-08-2007, 09:52 AM
I really like the song, I didn't at first but then ya :]

RedStratocas
25-08-2007, 05:58 PM
i really dislike the video. not only because i don't understand what the hell it's supposed to mean, but because it's not funny. what happened to foo's hilarious videos? even everlong, the prettiest and most seriously awesome love song of the 90's had a funny video.

Axel
25-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Omg I saw that on Thursday before the IT Crowd, his hair is well cool. Like mine but worse.

Mr.Sam
25-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah i downloaded it a week or so ago - i really like it and have pre ordered their new album :8

manga21
25-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Heard half of the album gotta Say I love it up to now ( foo's are my fav band ^.^ )

English
26-08-2007, 10:35 AM
i really dislike the video. not only because i don't understand what the hell it's supposed to mean, but because it's not funny. what happened to foo's hilarious videos? even everlong, the prettiest and most seriously awesome love song of the 90's had a funny video.
they don't have to just do funny videos:P they are allowed to do serious videos sam!! having said that, i'm not entirely sure what the video means either. but it does 'fit' with the lyrics in a way i suppose!

RedStratocas
26-08-2007, 02:40 PM
they don't have to just do funny videos:P they are allowed to do serious videos sam!! having said that, i'm not entirely sure what the video means either. but it does 'fit' with the lyrics in a way i suppose!

nooooo they have to! it was their thing up until iyh. look at pretty much any of their videos before best of you, they're all funny. this video is complete crap, really. its a bunch of swat team people on skates being stopped by strawberry kool-aid. not to mention it's boring.

hobo
26-08-2007, 02:49 PM
it's ok.
nothing amazing.

& i'm with sam on the video.
don't get it.

RedStratocas
26-08-2007, 02:50 PM
it's ok.
nothing amazing.

& i'm with sam on the video.
don't get it.

ilysm <3

hobo
26-08-2007, 02:52 PM
ilysm <3

rofl!

i thought it would be amazing cos of people hyping it up but when i was listening to it it's just kinda "..."
"meh" sums it up rly.

RedStratocas
26-08-2007, 02:54 PM
rofl!

i thought it would be amazing cos of people hyping it up but when i was listening to it it's just kinda "..."
"meh" sums it up rly.

oh i didnt think the song would be amazing. they've been a bit blah lately, plus i heard some live songs a few months back. but i thought they would hire someone who would at least try on the video.

oh wellz. ill still buy the cd, lolz.

hobo
26-08-2007, 02:58 PM
oh i didnt think the song would be amazing. they've been a bit blah lately, plus i heard some live songs a few months back. but i thought they would hire someone who would at least try on the video.

oh wellz. ill still buy the cd, lolz.

rofl
now that's devotion.
buyin the album when you don't rly like it.

RedStratocas
26-08-2007, 03:00 PM
rofl
now that's devotion.
buyin the album when you don't rly like it.

well i dont like tha first single. but im bound to like something on it though! i hope. i'll just not illegally download it like i usually do.

Jõnathan
26-08-2007, 04:29 PM
The video for "Low" has to be the only time you'll ever see Dave dressed up as a woman.

RedStratocas
26-08-2007, 05:08 PM
The video for "Low" has to be the only time you'll ever see Dave dressed up as a woman.

what about the video for "learn to fly"?

and you call yourself a fan, pfffft

distraction
26-08-2007, 05:08 PM
what happened to the band that produced 'my hero', 'everlong' and 'hey! johnny park'? :[[

Jõnathan
26-08-2007, 07:53 PM
what about the video for "learn to fly"?

and you call yourself a fan, pfffft
I never said I was a fan...?

manga21
26-08-2007, 08:10 PM
nooooo they have to! it was their thing up until iyh. look at pretty much any of their videos before best of you, they're all funny. this video is complete crap, really. its a bunch of swat team people on skates being stopped by strawberry kool-aid. not to mention it's boring.

Were your wrong one by one had performance videos , like times like these ( both versions ) and all my life All The Next year video was not a funny video nor a performance they always didnt do funny videos .

RedStratocas
27-08-2007, 02:49 AM
Were your wrong one by one had performance videos , like times like these ( both versions ) and all my life All The Next year video was not a funny video nor a performance they always didnt do funny videos .

times like these was at least light-hearted, if at not trying to be funny. and all my life wasn't funny until the end when they realized that no one was in the stadium.

but this video not only isnt funny-- its awful :[

I never said I was a fan...?

i was kidding jon, you know i love you.

you guys should stop taking me seriously. don't think i'm just saying this bad stuff about the new songs because im a know-it-all. if you like the song, please please please listen to it. foo fighters are one of my all time favorite bands, but i sure do miss their older style. it still sounds like foo fighters, but it's so much less sincere.

liquid
27-08-2007, 04:06 AM
i thought it was crap first listen. just listened to it for the second time with the video. it's growing on me, still nothing special. the video is just.. dull.

Jõnathan
27-08-2007, 12:59 PM
i was kidding jon, you know i love you.
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD

'Learn To Fly' is probably the funniest video ever.

I saw 'The Pretender' video and I was like "...wut"

RedStratocas
27-08-2007, 02:43 PM
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD

'Learn To Fly' is probably the funniest video ever.

I saw 'The Pretender' video and I was like "...wut"

i like the video for 'big me' better. because it's short, to the point, and completely ridiculous.

English
27-08-2007, 03:32 PM
i will say my favourite video is my hero. just so fitting.

Jõnathan
27-08-2007, 08:26 PM
i like the video for 'big me' better. because it's short, to the point, and completely ridiculous.
'Footos - The Fresh Fighter!'

Mr.Sam
27-08-2007, 08:34 PM
i do not understand the video as well as most people it seems - however the video seems to go with the tempo the song has.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!