PDA

View Full Version : Site features?

Invent
24-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Hey,

What feature(s) if you saw on an Official Habbo Fansite would make you go "Wow!"?

I need a few decent ideas of what I could make for my fansite. They don't have to be simple ideas as I'm doing quite well with JavaScript and know a decent amount of PHP I think.

So yeah, if you have any ideas of a cool feature(s), then please post the idea!

Thanks
Simon

Florx
25-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Modest, so modest.

Anyway. I would like to see a site that we can edit pages like on wiki, or write our own news articles - the best one gets a place on the site. Stuff like that -> get the user involved rather than just make us sit reading stuff and listen to a DJ yak all night.

Thanks!
Jakey :p

Invent
25-08-2007, 12:02 AM
I just read my post and thought "How ******* big headed do I sound?!".

I think I'm going to rewrite my post :p Oh and the ideas you suggested have already been brought up, but still thanks for posting! +REP.

Florx
25-08-2007, 12:09 AM
I just re-read your post and it made me laugh lol.

I liked it the way it was.

Im just trying to come up with more ideas cause im useless at original stuffs. Hmm...

I would like a "random quotes" type thing. But the user can submit ones that they use often give us a few laughs. Also a "this dj is crap", "this news article is crap / wrong" button so you get instant feedback about the staff --> so you can do something about it.

EDIT: Although the buttons might be abused. :S

L!nK
25-08-2007, 12:33 AM
A great wonderful professional ( Don't know if professional design goes with habbo)

Great features like.. stuff you would never see on your site.

Maybe like you could make stuff move about ( on a different page obv)

Sygon..
25-08-2007, 05:40 AM
"out of the box"

Dwell on that

Sunny.
25-08-2007, 10:02 AM
a client user system tbh. I loved Habbo-Works user system with the client and an better version of tht would be amasing. Dno hw long it wud take tho :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!