PDA

View Full Version : 190k Till

Jambe
25-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Woot 190k till 86 str :) 200k down 190k to go or sumit like that:)

The temptation ov selling my blue mask for guthans is growing hier. as i have not enough cash to make 7mill to buy it itself >:( gotta get 1mill some how with no cash xD

Edit: If anyone has got the best alter in there house please open it for me so i can get 60 prayer xD

Cwmbran
25-08-2007, 03:07 PM
I bought guthans 2 days ago, and have just sat at bandits.

Not once lost my space, not once come close to dying, and haven't been auto-logged out.
I'd recommend it as you could just go do something else and let your account train itself.

If your training defence or wan't to train using the control style :P

Jambe
25-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Yea but its my blue mask we're talkign about here.. i have no extra cash. Theres a good chance it will rise a few 100k when im using guthans then i cant buy it back :(

Cwmbran
25-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Hmm, well halloween is aproaching and doesn't it normaly drop after halloween?
So it would rise in price around the begining of September peak at halloween and then start droping, which would allow you to buy it back at possibly a cheaper price and get some levels.

Jambe
25-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Yea thanks :)

T0M
25-08-2007, 03:22 PM
I bought guthans 2 days ago, and have just sat at bandits.

Not once lost my space, not once come close to dying, and haven't been auto-logged out.
I'd recommend it as you could just go do something else and let your account train itself.

If your training defence or wan't to train using the control style :P

Why doesnt it auto log :S are you clicking aswell or pushing an arrow key or summit oO?

Baller
25-08-2007, 03:35 PM
sweet .

Cwmbran
25-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Why doesnt it auto log :S are you clicking aswell or pushing an arrow key or summit oO?

Because i've got auto-retaliate on and wearing a god cape at desert bandits will make the bandits attack me as soon as they spawn.

You have to be inactive for about 2minutes for it to auto-log you I believe but as I'm fighting it can not log me out as you must wait 10 seconds after you have stopped fighting to log out and by then another bandit has spawned and is attacking me. :P

Typoh.
25-08-2007, 03:43 PM
$w33t dud3

Havoc_Generator
25-08-2007, 07:08 PM
w i k i d

Bren
25-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Because i've got auto-retaliate on and wearing a god cape at desert bandits will make the bandits attack me as soon as they spawn.

You have to be inactive for about 2minutes for it to auto-log you I believe but as I'm fighting it can not log me out as you must wait 10 seconds after you have stopped fighting to log out and by then another bandit has spawned and is attacking me. :P
Ive been auto logged for tht im sure ;s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!