PDA

View Full Version : [FREE] Coded Layouts, Habbo & Non-Habbo

Young-FM
26-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah, thats right. I'm GIVING away website templates. It takes me about an hour to make a template 'cos I got basic things like boxes and things pre-made and coded.
--
I will PM you when I have your layout made, requesting for an email to send it to. Just post below if you would like one making.
--
ALL TEMPLATES ARE FREE AND COME WITH BANNERS
--
NOTE: I expect a small bit at the bottom saying "Designed by Young-FM of HabboxForum" at the bottom.. I will add this to your layout.
--
Please post a specification of your desired template in your thread...
--
TEMPLATE FOR REQUESTING:

Username: [HabboxUsername please]
Template: [Habbo or Non-Habbo and state if it will have a radio]
Anything Else: [E.g. I want a Poll on it.. etc.]

This is an example of what I make..

http://i19.tinypic.com/538fnnk.png

So yeah, free template making. Coded. Use the template for requesting and post below please. Thanks!

Any questions, feel free to PrivateMessage me.

Sunny.
26-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Basic MS Paint job, nice though and nice to see you giving them away +rep

Luke
26-08-2007, 01:16 PM
+rep for giving away free.

could i try one please.

I want a habbo one :)

Username: [yabberer]
Template: [Habbo, will have a radio]
Anything Else: [could i have 6 boxes including the radio one]

thanks luke

i'll +rep when i see layout :P

Young-FM
26-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Lawls. Luke, luke, luke. Why don't you just use the one from www.grfm.co.nr

The one I came assistant manager on then you closed it down or something...
[It was on a different username]

ScottDiamond.
26-08-2007, 01:56 PM
'cos I got basic things like boxes and things pre-made and coded.

Pre-Ripped. :rolleyes:

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please do not accuse other members of doing bad things.

Edited by ScottDiamond.: I corrected your spelling for you.

And what the hell is with 'doing bad things'? Don't you people have a Moderation Guide?

Young-FM
26-08-2007, 01:58 PM
They aint ripped. Now bugger off.

ScottDiamond.
26-08-2007, 02:03 PM

They are obviously, and I've actually studied human psychology reactions, so there isn't really a point in saying 'bugger off' too me, as it's when you know you're in the wrong, but you don't want to admit it because you either don't like to loose a battle, or you don't want your reputation clampered.

Luke, will this be OK for a radio?

http://i17.tinypic.com/4m32yw8.png

OH MY BLOODY GOD.

Young-FM
26-08-2007, 02:11 PM
What I made that, but it doesn't fit into the layout on my site or his. Have it if you like.

ScottDiamond.
26-08-2007, 02:13 PM
What I made that, but it doesn't fit into the layout on my site or his. Have it if you like.

No you never. Jesus, can you not give up? You're talking complete and utter crap, and I don't want it as I do not wish people emailing me to remove it.

Luke
26-08-2007, 02:14 PM
ye, that would be fine.

Young-FM
26-08-2007, 02:38 PM
IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED TEMPLATES, PLEASE RE-PM ME. THANKS.

Young-FM
26-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Jabberer - one happy template customer.

We had five more requests while I was making his, but I had to empty my PM Box. Anyone else after templates please PM me.

Nothing ripped (unlike some people say, who don't have a clue :rolleyes:), 100% Coded, and completely free!

Luke
26-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Yabberer - One UNHAPPY customer, you ripped habboglobal.net and claimed it was yours.

http://habboglobal.net

http://i12.tinypic.com/5224vex.png

Pretty similar :l

what a noob, -rep for ripping.

DO NOT get onoe of these layouts guys, you'll just end up getting shut down.

(I was actually getting one made to test to see if it was ripped :P)

FGS! Habboglobal site just went down :(

wait till it comes back up tho, you'll see.

ScottDiamond.
26-08-2007, 03:48 PM
PMSL IN REAL LIFE

Yabberer - One UNHAPPY customer, you ripped habboglobal.net and claimed it was yours.

http://habboglobal.net

http://i12.tinypic.com/5224vex.png

Pretty similar :l

what a noob, -rep for ripping.

DO NOT get onoe of these layouts guys, you'll just end up getting shut down.

(I was actually getting one made to test to see if it was ripped :P)

FGS! Habboglobal site just went down :(

wait till it comes back up tho, you'll see.

Swearwolf
26-08-2007, 04:19 PM
I ACTUALLY LAUGHED and i have a hangover so it hurt my head
god so many people rip now >.<

Young-FM
26-08-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm about to come honest with everyone.

NO THEY ARE NOT MY DESIGNS, BUT IN TWO WAYS

I didn't make them (of course, as we all know they're ripped) but I didn't rip them. Please don't moan more this is the truth.

And Scott was right all along.

I asked my friend to make me a template for my site, and he said he had loads on his PC, so he sent me EVERYTHING shown. The one i've been building for my site, and the one I gave Luke. I had no idea he had ripped them. After Luke told me it was ripped, well, then I believe Scott a bit, and checked out the templates. They're all ripped, from non-Official fansites of foreign hotels. I shall remove all from my database and restart my website template FROM SCRATCH, BY HAND. I'll probably bugger it up but oh well.

I am deeply sorry for the problems I have caused, and would respect it if people would accept this aplogy and let me have a fresh start.

Many thanks,
Robbie.

ScottDiamond.
26-08-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm about to come honest with everyone.

NO THEY ARE NOT MY DESIGNS, BUT IN TWO WAYS

I didn't make them (of course, as we all know they're ripped) but I didn't rip them. Please don't moan more this is the truth.

And Scott was right all along.

I asked my friend to make me a template for my site, and he said he had loads on his PC, so he sent me EVERYTHING shown. The one i've been building for my site, and the one I gave Luke. I had no idea he had ripped them. After Luke told me it was ripped, well, then I believe Scott a bit, and checked out the templates. They're all ripped, from non-Official fansites of foreign hotels. I shall remove all from my database and restart my website template FROM SCRATCH, BY HAND. I'll probably bugger it up but oh well.

I am deeply sorry for the problems I have caused, and would respect it if people would accept this aplogy and let me have a fresh start.

Many thanks,
Robbie.

You could have said it at first instead of getting humiliated. And I thought you were called Dave?

Young-FM
26-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Lawls. No I aint called dave (and I never said I was??? Unless I was drunk.. :D)

And I am only 14, and I have a lying backside bigger than Queen Latifa, I have a hard time with the truth...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!