PDA

View Full Version : GIVEAWAY Search giveaway-babe

HabboShop
26-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Yeh its happening now

bo$$
26-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Mhm. If you want these "free rares" you gotta do whats on the sticky.. This is the sticky

"www.habbo-shop.com

Cheap rares cheaper than ebay.

Pay via paypal

Fast and Secure.
Make a account to get 1 free furni.
plus when u order you get a
free hc.
www.habbo-shop.com"

Nty.

HabboShop
26-08-2007, 02:38 PM
I signed up got a free Safe looked at the shop its quite checp im thinking of ordering some rares from there too :)

bo$$
26-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Congratulations.
You're lucky someone doesn't report the site.

HabboShop
26-08-2007, 02:44 PM
I ordered the 50 creds for £2 see if they come

Camy
26-08-2007, 05:04 PM
I signed up got a free Safe looked at the shop its quite checp im thinking of ordering some rares from there too :)
Ur a noob, most ppl on this forum dont fall for scams, judging by ur user name its ur site and u just want to ppl think its gr8..
:$

England
26-08-2007, 05:22 PM
I ordered the 50 creds for £2 see if they come
omg they do aswell

brapp
26-08-2007, 05:36 PM
it's your site anyway, you were advertising it when you first joined here and all the threads got deleted. so no ty.

Markness.
26-08-2007, 06:03 PM
my best advice would be not to buy, not only is it against the habbo way, but im sue tis against paypal rules, and the law.

you do however on occasion, get genuine sites like this which actually deliver the goods, but as i said its against the habbo way etc, so its entirely at your own risk, you have no comeback whatsoever on habbo

Wyked
26-08-2007, 06:31 PM
my best advice would be not to buy, not only is it against the habbo way, but im sue tis against paypal rules, and the law.

you do however on occasion, get genuine sites like this which actually deliver the goods, but as i said its against the habbo way etc, so its entirely at your own risk, you have no comeback whatsoever on habbo

It's not against the paypal rules? As far as i'm aware... unless they've changed them recently, I'd hardly say it's "Breaking the law" either.

It's just a Terms of service violation, and can end up in a ban, that's about it.

Markness.
26-08-2007, 07:09 PM
im not sure if tis against the law tbh.

but ebay has been banning users wh sell habbo/rune/coke items and as paypal and ebay are the same company kinda i thought the rules would apply to paypal

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!