PDA

View Full Version : What Manager did you like best?

OhLiam
26-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Well I couldn't find one of these I searched the forum but nope,
What hotel manager did you like/prefer the most?

Only counting the main hotel managers :P
Also leave a comment on why? :]

I liked Ione just because she wasn't like the rest she was "unique" xD
Jibbi wasn't that bad herself..
The other ones I don't really like.. L_W = RUDE :@

ps, MY CAT TO BE HOTEL MANAGER!2!3!1! It would RULE!

Lycan
26-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Indeed Ione, Twas easily the best Ione set the right path for Habbo future and the rest moved away from it

womanizer
26-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Callie cos she was corupt.

And her events were really good I liked her night long parties with loads of game rooms and everyone that won got like a throne.

Lycan
26-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Callie cos she was corupt.

And her events were really good I liked her night long parties with loads of game rooms and everyone that won got like a throne.

ah i didn't think of that (excuse the extra post)

i don't play habbo at all now... and the last thing i remember was a friend of mine pointing out that callie was having a christmas thing.. lots and lots of events... mind you i prefered the time of the Hobba as well

Actor
26-08-2007, 09:10 PM
The only reason people like ione is because of the presents.

Tbh i like callie (Considering i can only choose from L_W o callie)

Lost_witness is new to it and doing ok, but i liked it when callie was there. Don't know whether that was just because the people wre better. The fact of me liking it with callie being HM proberbly has nothing to do with her beinh the HM Lol;)

OhLiam
26-08-2007, 09:27 PM
The only reason people like ione is because of the presents.

I never received a present from Ione.. Lol
She was the best if you were on habbo back then you'd know why..

She was like a Callie but not Corrupt in anyway she devoted her time to helping the habbos and alot of events :P (I take dat back she's nothing like callie but w/e)

You would really have to have been on habbo back then to find out what she really was like :P

OH YEAH! 4 Words: Ione never had favourites!
The same habbo's win competitions over and over.

Lozzoling
27-08-2007, 10:47 AM
callie was an attention seeker

but she was good tbh

Antony
27-08-2007, 11:19 AM
callie was an attention seeker

but she was good tbh

yer she loved attention n stuff. i agree callie was good she spent time at home n weekends makin events which made it interestin, chris is just boring and runs things from the book when hes told to do it. best he can come up with is bloody football games :rolleyes:

justine used to give suspense with rares and surprise appearences and late night releases making people wanna get the rare, chris just tells us when their guna b released makin it no point whatsoever.

FlyingJesus
27-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Ione, I didn't get a present (on any of my accounts, although I had about 5 at the time and they'd all been on for a fair while :() but she was the best because she let us get on with it. Perhaps it was just because it was all "new" back then, but I always think it was more fun with her in charge.

Paulio
27-08-2007, 02:07 PM
jibbi imo

Naythi.
27-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Calie Tbh

Cos i wasnt around before calie , And well ... Lost_witness is a Complete Ignorant Bath towel !

And since hes been hotel manager ... Theres like 5000 - 6000 tops PLUS a motorway worth of lagg !

Sooo Yeahhh He made alot of people leave in my opinion !

LoveToStack
27-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Jibbi.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!