PDA

View Full Version : Selling Big Habbos.com mabye read

lTorfs
28-08-2007, 06:16 PM
hi well i was thinking of selling bighabbos.com but if i dont sell it i will be hireing all sorts of staff from now onwards also I need a coded and sliced layout and pages linked I will offer a job without trial for the layout also i will give a job without trial if someone can make me a free jingle

Bighabbos.com ManAgment

Jamieb
28-08-2007, 07:10 PM
hi well i was thinking of selling bighabbos.com but if i dont sell it i will be hireing all sorts of staff from now onwards also I need a coded and sliced layout and pages linked I will offer a job without trial for the layout also i will give a job without trial if someone can make me a free jingle

Bighabbos.com ManAgment

lol!! Your layout... if you gonna rip sommat change abit of it... www.habbo-plasto.com click radio...looks the same..

Hayd93
28-08-2007, 07:10 PM

Bighabbos.com ManAgment

i dont think ppl will buy your site if you cant spell

management

lTorfs
28-08-2007, 07:21 PM
i no i told this guy to make me a layout and ill give him co-owner job he made it well said he made it and i just havent removed it yet thts y ive posted i need a new 1 and jingle

Young-FM
29-08-2007, 04:18 PM
We suddenly need a jingle too?

Dude, get a new layout.
Get someone who can spell - I will give you a hand if you can't find anyone else.
And just get it straight before you advertise.

lTorfs
29-08-2007, 06:51 PM
FIN THEN WILL U HELP ME PM ME UR MSN woops caps

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!