PDA

View Full Version : BioShock Collector's Edition - Broken Big Daddy Figurines

Fez
28-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Hello people, I'd just like to mension if any of you have purchased BioShock Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, 20% of the Big Daddy Figurines have been broken and after some debate over at the 2k Forums, they have decided to not repair them, their repair service is only operating in the United States and Canada.

I have discovered chipping on my Big Daddy's drill and messed framework on his helmet, although I do not want to damage the packaging, I have thought about on how to get it fixed.

1A. If it's broken and you don't care about the packaging, simply take the figurine out of the packaging and superglue it on.

1B. If it's broken and you don't care about the packaging, I'd suggest getting in touch with 2K London. I have sent them a letter today and hope for a reply.

Thanks and happy harvesting.

Azul
28-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Harvesting? Haha, nah I rescue!

Anyways on topic, my figurine was in tip top comdition I can't complain! I was going to display mine but went against the idea because I simply haven't got room for it and it would get broken.

Fez
28-08-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm thinking of trying to not damage the packaging, and fix the figurine.

It's a shame though, it's a brilliant figurine!

Neil
28-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I heard they're making some thing so you can replace broken ones

Edit - http://www.2kgames.com/bioshock/busted/ - If you're from America/Canada

Fez
28-08-2007, 09:15 PM
I heard they're making some thing so you can replace broken ones

Edit - http://www.2kgames.com/bioshock/busted/ - If you're from America/Canada
That's the repair service I forget to link... thanks

Neil
28-08-2007, 09:17 PM
That's the repair service I forget to link... thanks

Donno if they'll do the same service for UK or not though

Fez
28-08-2007, 09:40 PM
On the 2K Games forums, Ken Levine has said they are starting a similar program in Europe, it'll start late next month :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!