PDA

View Full Version : eddPANEL™ // DJ Panel for everyone.

lolwut
28-08-2007, 08:12 PM
'ello HabboxForum peoples,

I've decided to begin work on a DJ Panel that you need absolutley no HTML or PHP or any of that boring stuff to use.
Also, I've been given requests on MSN for a while now with people asking me "Can you do me a PHP DJ Panel". If you want one, read on. If you don't, read on anyway.
I was originally calling it radioPANEL but Tariq (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=21420) and Taz (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=42833) told me edd[PANEL] was good, but eventually, after battling for about a day, we decided eddPANEL wasn't too bad.

The current features are:

A working DJ Says.
A working "Radio Connection Info" page. (Set on installer, can be changed at any time in "Admin Options".)
A working Request script.
Secure working Login page.
Working Get Requests page

Admin Features are:
Add DJ
Edit DJ
Ban DJNote: all have administration pages.

I will add:

Timetable. Progress: 0% - Due to having one and lost it when host reset.

Radio Stats Page. (Because the scripts don't always work) Progress: 90%
Disabling certian features for trialists. - Progress: 0% - Don't know what to disable.
Make "Add DJ", "Edit DJ", "Ban DJ" "senior dj" or above only options. - Progress: 0% only just realised it's missing (Currently "admin" only.)

DJ Profile Page. Progress: 0% - Problems with habboClass getting the DJ's Habbo Picture.

Alert User by IP Address. Progress: 25% - Trying to figure out a way to make it refresh without having to use iFrames and not reloading the whole site/page.Don't have a clue what else to put in.

Known bugs:

"NO REQUESTS" message on getrequests.php even when there are requests. - Possibly bad coding on the page....
One tester reported DJ Says broken.
Inabillity to change user level to "admin". - Not sure if I'm gonna bother fixing.I don't know what else to add to it really; I'm making this panel for you guys so if anyone has anything I should add to it then post below.
And if anyone knows what features I could disable for trialists, post below too.

No demo link as I'm still working on building a server, expect one when progress reaches 85% - 95% percent.

Overall eddPANEL progress: 75%

That post was so long, have a e-Cookie if you read all the way to here.

Thanks,
Edd.

Invent
28-08-2007, 09:18 PM
* A working DJ Says.
* A working "Radio Connection Info" page. (Set on installer, can be changed at any time in "Admin Options".)
* A working Request script.
* Secure working Login page.
* Working Get Requests page
* Admin Features are:
* Add DJ
* Edit DJ
* Ban DJ

Sorry but if you're releasing it and they are the only features you have so far and you're already at 75% then you will have no chance of being one of the popular panels such as Radio DJ Panel, Kristall Panel & POWERpanel.

ScottDiamond.
28-08-2007, 09:21 PM
You will fail.

Edited By Sunny. (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly and be rude to other members of the forum

L!nK
28-08-2007, 09:45 PM
No point making a DJ panel.

Unless you need it for yourself.

Make something else

lolwut
28-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry but if you're releasing it and they are the only features you have so far and you're already at 75% then you will have no chance of being one of the popular panels such as Radio DJ Panel, Kristall Panel & POWERpanel.
Well Idk what to add to be honest.
I only said 75% 'cause I wanted to motivate myself.
I'll add as much as I can. But thanks anyway.

You will fail.
:'(

Make something else
Kty.

Topps
29-08-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm thinking of making one aswell, I'm starting to make more & more things, I made one the other week that works with my user system. :P

Lilian
29-08-2007, 11:20 AM
To many DJ Panels and half of them provide the exact same thing. Theres no point. Make something else like a usersystem, topsites or something...

lolwut
29-08-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm thinking of making one aswell, I'm starting to make more & more things, I made one the other week that works with my user system. :P
Good luck with that, they're pretty easy.

To many DJ Panels and half of them provide the exact same thing. Theres no point. Make something else like a usersystem, topsites or something...
I'm trying to make mine better than all the other ones out there though, thanks anyway. I might do some other stuff aswell.

Gillon
01-09-2007, 12:31 PM
LIKE POWERpanel FOR THE WIN... I'll only ever use Powerpanel as they are the best why am i speaking wierd im a noob MWAHAHA

PEACE OUT,
Liam
A Alien from outerspace

Blazz
16-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Tbh theres no need for another dj panel :P

theres gotta be some other thing people need.

ScottDiamond.
16-09-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm trying to make mine better than all the other ones out there though, thanks anyway. I might do some other stuff aswell.

You'll fail at that too.

Lilian
16-09-2007, 08:19 PM
You'll fail at that too.

aha owned :)

RedCrisps
16-09-2007, 08:26 PM
if there was ANOTHER panel being released this is the features i would like:

- a timetable like clubhabbo's
- a frontend staff list
- a news system so i don't have loads of panels.
- request line
- dj says
- js alert
- radio info
- password changer that actually works
- something where dj's can upload an advert of there show. (like an image)
- job applications (people send in and can be viewed on the panel :D)

if it has all off them then i will definetly use and probably most other people will aswell =]

redtom
16-09-2007, 08:28 PM

It's only the first version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will fail.

Make something else

LIKE POWERpanel FOR THE WIN... I'll only ever use Powerpanel as they are the best why am i speaking wierd im a noob MWAHAHA

PEACE OUT,
Liam
A Alien from outerspace

Tbh theres no need for another dj panel :P

theres gotta be some other thing people need.
*Removed*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll fail at that too.

*Removed*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He can do what ever he wants, why does every one here say to every one when they want to make somthing that they will fail, The only person who has posted so far who has any right to say he will fail is simon, *Removed*.

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude or offensive to others

Chippiewill
17-09-2007, 05:29 AM
red crisps has a great idea what I really want is everything to be in one place. It just looks unproffesional if you have 16 different panels.

RedCrisps
17-09-2007, 06:29 AM
red crisps has a great idea what I really want is everything to be in one place. It just looks unproffesional if you have 16 different panels.
yay someone agrees with me :D

QuickScriptz
17-09-2007, 11:21 AM

I guess you didn't read closely enough ;)

I've decided to begin work on a DJ Panel that you need absolutley no HTML or PHP or any of that boring stuff to use.

Meaning for people who don't have PHP and MySQL hosts there is also something for them. I still agree that he needs to add a lot more features to make it usable but its a start.

+Rep for trying!

lolwut
23-09-2007, 06:08 PM
-Whole of his post 'cos it was too long.-

He can do what ever he wants, why does every one here say to every one when they want to make somthing that they will fail, The only person who has posted so far who has any right to say he will fail is simon, *Removed*.

Ilu. Seriously. Thanks so much.

I neglected it after all the crap I got off everyone here, redtom reinspired me.

Taz
23-09-2007, 06:20 PM
How dare you come out and insult Edd after all the work he's has done, so what if theres alot of panels out there that doesn't mean you have the right to insult and degrade him, I've done the layout and everything and its looking quite awesome. So how do you know he will fail. Have you ever heard the expression "Don't judge a book by its cover" So in this case don't underestimate this excelent PHP coder.

Eccentric
23-09-2007, 06:23 PM
How dare you come out and insult Edd after all the work he's has done, so what if theres alot of panels out there that doesn't mean you have the right to insult and degrade him, I've done the layout and everything and its looking quite awesome. So how do you know he will fail. Have you ever heard the expression "Don't judge a book by its cover" So in this case don't underestimate this excelent PHP coder.
what they said<3 Edd is a excellent inspiration to the community :D

lolwut
23-09-2007, 06:32 PM
I LUV U 2!!!! :D xoxoxo

what they said<3 Edd is a excellent inspiration to the community :D

Lolol, sarcasm? :P <3

Agnostic Bear
24-09-2007, 12:03 PM
The only person who has posted so far who has any right to say he will fail is simon[/B]

i love you so so much right about now

Eccentric
24-09-2007, 12:13 PM
I LUV U 2!!!! :D xoxoxo

Lolol, sarcasm? :P <3
no sarcasm involved :D

lolwut
24-09-2007, 08:57 PM
LOL. (: Pp owns us all, even Kristall-Panel (omgz.) but yeah, it's true.

no sarcasm involved :D
kkz *rave. <3

Assassinator
25-09-2007, 02:58 PM
PM me i got a idea:)

redtom
25-09-2007, 03:22 PM

Haha, I ment out of the people who had posted before I made my post.

Catzsy
25-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Well a radio DJPanel that doesn't need HTML or PHP sounds great to me. :)

Maybe some people are worried that they wouldn't be able to 'blind others with science' anymore. Best of luck with it! :)

Tomm
25-09-2007, 03:33 PM
I think he is implying that you don't need prior PHP or HTML knowledge to actually use the DJ Panel, not that the DJ Panel its self does not use PHP or HTML.

Well a radio DJPanel that doesn't need HTML or PHP sounds great to me. :)

Maybe some people are worried that they wouldn't be able to 'blind others with science' anymore. Best of luck with it! :)

Assassinator
25-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Go for it tbh.:)

Good luck;)

lolwut
25-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Sorry for confusion, what I meant was no PHP/HTML knowledge. but I couldn't edit the post when I realised the mistake

Lilian
25-09-2007, 05:50 PM
All the best I suppose.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!