PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt 2

Wiley
29-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Yh i know it was released for like a week and then they banned it.
I dont spose anyone knows any sites where i could *possibly* get hold of a copy which was released?

Ebay / Amazon are a no no i checked ;)

I want like an official site if tht makes sense.
And not have to wait for it to be rereleased.

Ill +rep if i can.

O ye also for Wii not ps3 safe.

edit; it was released somewhere may not of been england but it was somewhere !!!!!111 ;d

Agent 47
29-08-2007, 08:13 PM
It's not been released anywhere to my knowledge, and all copies have been pulled. But it has been unbanned so it should be out sometime soon.

Wiley
29-08-2007, 08:17 PM
It was released on wii i thought but after like a week banned.
Unless it was the release date idk for sure.

Neil
29-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Na it was never released, no console developers would allow it on there console until it was changed to be a lower rating

Redmoon Evil
29-08-2007, 08:36 PM
I dont think we have to be scared of games like manhunt naw days its all guns no hammers

Agent 47
29-08-2007, 11:25 PM
I dont think we have to be scared of games like manhunt naw days its all guns no hammers
last time I checked, a human could be killed by a hammer.

Neil
29-08-2007, 11:32 PM
last time I checked, a human could be killed by a hammer.

I think anything can kill someone, you can drown someone in 1 inch of water, all methods used in the games are possible (unless it's got some sort of sci-fi twist)

chips
30-08-2007, 12:00 AM
:eusa_wallit was a stupid idea to ban it anyway

Fez
30-08-2007, 01:55 PM
It has been unbanned in North America , a October 31st release =]

more info in tommorows Big Question

piddle2k6
31-08-2007, 09:10 AM
Tbh i find that kind of game sick and i think anyone who wants to use there wii control to suffocate and kill is kind of weird.

How can anyone find that enjoyable? I think you would have to be kind of sick to but thats my opinion.

Wiley
31-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Tbh i find that kind of game sick and i think anyone who wants to use there wii control to suffocate and kill is kind of weird.

How can anyone find that enjoyable? I think you would have to be kind of sick to but thats my opinion.

Cos its absolutely amazing? Who doesn't wanna go around strangling people an cuttin their heads off tbh?

mangle
31-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Cos its absolutely amazing? Who doesn't wanna go around strangling people an cuttin their heads off tbh?
People who dont think its fun butchering something on screen?
Yeah its all fun blowing someone to pieces with a galactic lazer blackhole gun but tbh how many of us are going to get one?
On the other hand I could simply see a move that i liked on that game and use it on someone.
Worked with my WWE game , some kid pushed me so I reacted with a move off that right?
Games influence people and to be honest , i dont want 20 years inside for ripping a mans head off :]

Wiley
31-08-2007, 06:58 PM
People who dont think its fun butchering something on screen?
Yeah its all fun blowing someone to pieces with a galactic lazer blackhole gun but tbh how many of us are going to get one?
On the other hand I could simply see a move that i liked on that game and use it on someone.
Worked with my WWE game , some kid pushed me so I reacted with a move off that right?
Games influence people and to be honest , i dont want 20 years inside for ripping a mans head off :]

Well tbh you play it if your not a complete n00b whos gonna copy it.

Its not like imma walk round with cheesewire an start cutting peoples heads off is it..

Fez
31-08-2007, 06:59 PM

Its not like imma walk round with cheesewire an start cutting peoples heads off is it..
I might regret this later but, that's exactly what I was thinking.

If you did your proberly some twisted insane psycopath.

mangle
31-08-2007, 07:18 PM

These things can affect you later in life yano , so although you might not use it now it might reappear later on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!