PDA

View Full Version : The official runescape forums rants part

cyborgo
15-05-2005, 10:15 PM
I'm getting sick about the amount of people complaining about barrows, the rangers are the only ones who have the right to complain but they are taking it too far.

Warriors get awsome new effects like hp drain and prayer drain and super powerful stuff

Mages got their ancient magics and now this and yet they still complain

Rangers get some pitiful armour which has less protection than black dragon and the effect is agility drain which is just stupid.

I myself am a warrior and think we are perfectly well off with the barrows.

BlueTails
15-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Yeah True... I Love Rangers, They Own In Groups

cyborgo
15-05-2005, 10:19 PM
I beat 4 rangers all in black dragon with magic short bows once on my own with prayer (They were all using prayer too), 4 full black drags and magic short bows :).

In castle wars once I got ganged by about 10 level 80 - 99 rangers o.o

It was like

"20 - 20 - 20 - 5 - dead"

Infrontation
16-05-2005, 07:12 AM
I'm getting sick about the amount of people complaining about barrows, the rangers are the only ones who have the right to complain but they are taking it too far.

Warriors get awsome new effects like hp drain and prayer drain and super powerful stuff

Mages got their ancient magics and now this and yet they still complain

Rangers get some pitiful armour which has less protection than black dragon and the effect is agility drain which is just stupid.

I myself am a warrior and think we are perfectly well off with the barrows.

The only thing i would complain about the barrows is that its a tad dear... Like for a full torag it would be like 15mil ... It would be better if it were half that.. Anyhoo

I Don't like how mages and rangers with magic bows like totally own everyone.. If they were trained pure then they could attack 20 levels above them and own.. I got attacked by a lvl 40 mage and he was hitting 14's :o

Ezzie.
16-05-2005, 12:56 PM
I hit 14's it aint hard im 53 mage (hmmmm i should raise to 60 ;))

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!