31-08-2007, 06:04 PM
please,please vote me and tim :)

Pyroka
31-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Sorry, I posted the wrong link:

http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/adventure_story/voting.html :P

Jordy
31-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Vote VonKat's Manor Mystery with katie.pricejorda and drapery and conkers. please :D

And thanks for posting :)

bo$$
31-08-2007, 06:26 PM
-joins in on the advertising fun

clicky da link in my sig n vote vote vote ty

PaulMacC
31-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Blissa backstabbed me, I donated over 11hc to her and helped her with the quest and she puts KAOTIX, I'll have to have a word with her.

Mitch4?
31-08-2007, 06:56 PM
:o If you don't mind check our story out, vote for it if you like it as well please (h)

Thrived
31-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Vote Thrived & Skaterchu - Tune Of Time
please? =) x

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Vote Thrived & Skaterchu - Tune Of Time
please? =) x

no you already got all of clubhabboforum fawning over you

bo$$
31-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Anyone know what the badge is that the Best Sellers get?

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 07:29 PM
lol @ the french connection BRIBING people

Thrived
31-08-2007, 07:33 PM
lol @ the french connection BRIBING people
how are they? o_O

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 07:33 PM
how are they? o_O

giveaway

VOTE US FOR FREE FURNIIZ

Thrived
31-08-2007, 07:35 PM
giveaway

VOTE US FOR FREE FURNIIZ
If they are doing it everyone else will too... so :@ rawr.

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 07:37 PM
If they are doing it everyone else will too... so :@ rawr.

I mailed helen.

:)

--ss--
31-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Sounds fun ,
Vote for Asimm's , Mitch's and Cictric's HelKat's Family Secret (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=2&roomId=9415519) and Receive rep for me (worth £1 pl0x) and my rep obvs pwn's everyone elses.
(Post here saying you have and you'll receive rep in a few hours time.)

bo$$
31-08-2007, 07:42 PM
hai guys vote chyea win free furniz
xxxxxx

jk. I'ma win this like a man.

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 07:44 PM
VOTE FOR ME AND TIM LOL AT THIS THREAD NOW PLS LOL

--ss--
31-08-2007, 07:46 PM
VOTE FOR ME AND TIM LOL AT THIS THREAD NOW PLS LOL
Lol seriously you can't win theese sort of competitions unless you have a bunch of noobs who do what ever you say or bribe people >.<

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Lol seriously you can't win theese sort of competitions unless you have a bunch of noobs who do what ever you say or bribe people >.<

if i get into the top 3.

i think me and tim will be fine.

me and tim will do this

bo$$
31-08-2007, 07:50 PM
if i get into the top 3.

i think me and tim will be fine.

me and tim will do this

xcuz mi!? You ARE GOING DOWN KK

Earthquake
31-08-2007, 08:22 PM
I voted lozzoliong.

Mitch4?
31-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Sounds fun ,
Vote for Asimm's , Mitch's and Cictric's HelKat's Family Secret (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=2&roomId=9415519) and Receive rep for me (worth £1 pl0x) and my rep obvs pwn's everyone elses.
(Post here saying you have and you'll receive rep in a few hours time.)

Haha Cheers Shayne :] (H) lol.
Check out Helkats Family secret

search mitch4? :]

--ss--
31-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Haha Cheers Shayne :] (H) lol.
Check out Helkats Family secret

search mitch4? :]
Y put a Y :'(
and np xox
Ontopic: I actually never knew there was a comp like this even going on *cri* :'(

bo$$
31-08-2007, 08:34 PM
!;3859944']I voted lozzoliong.

orly? I believe someone named Chavy--Boi told you to vote me. Then you said " I will if you come to my Pod racing" and then he saidsomething like only if you vote.. and you said "Done :)"

Lolol
So you lying to him? or Loz? :@

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 08:44 PM
loving ma sig :)

PaulMacC
31-08-2007, 08:45 PM
I would vote for MY one but Blissa backstabbed me -.0

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 08:47 PM
I would vote for MY one but Blissa backstabbed me -.0

it took her 3 months to give me a throne she owed me

good luck there

PaulMacC
31-08-2007, 08:50 PM
I know, I donated 11 hc and helped her alot with testing and recommending and then she kicks me out at the last second.

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 08:51 PM
I know, I donated 11 hc and helped her alot with testing and recommending and then she kicks me out at the last second.

unlucky.

theres always a space in my group.

if you vote and we win lol :)

GoldenMerc
31-08-2007, 08:55 PM
LOL at your signiture Loz,I deffently dont think Skaterchu deserves this badge im glad he didnt win the resorts ;D

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 08:56 PM
LOL at your signiture Loz,I deffently dont think Skaterchu deserves this badge im glad he didnt win the resorts ;D

Can we count on your vote?

*pouts*

BlissaII
31-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Blissa backstabbed me, I donated over 11hc to her and helped her with the quest and she puts KAOTIX, I'll have to have a word with her.

:O I didn't backstab you. I don't know who even submitted it to be in the Best sellers, because I really wasn't expecting it as you know. lol. But I have sent an e-mail to Helkat about it, so d/w you'll get your recognition for helping me too. I might as well say this now...

Please vote the Hands of Time Adventure Story.

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 08:59 PM
:O I didn't backstab you. I don't know who even submitted it to be in the Best sellers, because I really wasn't expecting it as you know. lol. But I have sent an e-mail to Helkat about it, so d/w you'll get your recognition for helping me too. I might as well say this now...

Please DON'T vote the Hands of Time Adventure Story as i have already won like a million competitions

uh huh

BlissaII
31-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Lol I haven't won a million. It would however be nice to win this, but whatever the outcome I don't really mind because at the end of the day it's about the taking part. I can't help it if I win competitions, and Lozzolling, you seem to have changed your tune, you're pondering on about how long I took to give you your throne. At least you got it, when you first got it you were like: "Omg ty blissa you're so nice" And then you put bad things to my name on a forum.. It seems reputation is your sole purpose in attending Habbo Hotel.

Anyway.. I'll be a good sport here, and say good luck, and may the best Adventure Story win.

bo$$
31-08-2007, 09:03 PM
uh huh

lolol ^^

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Lol I haven't won a million. It would however be nice to win this, but whatever the outcome I don't really mind because at the end of the day it's about the taking part. I can't help it if I win competitions, and Lozzolling, you seem to have changed your tune, you're pondering on about how long I took to give you your throne. At least you got it, when you first got it you were like: "Omg ty blissa you're so nice" And then you put bad things to my name on a forum.. It seems reputation is your sole purpose in attending Habbo Hotel.

Anyway.. I'll be a good sport here, and say good luck, and may the best Adventure Story win.

Yeh well, the throne can only make me happy for so long LOL

You've won too much recently, srsly. So im hope you dont win :)

PaulMacC
31-08-2007, 09:08 PM

kthnx, It's just I donated alot and suggested it and tested with you.
Thnx

BlissaII
31-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Well you really should be grateful. I don't buy friendship from people and you shouldn't expect me to either. Remember there are other people in my team who would also like to win this so please don't just think "Omg blissa owns the rooms so dont vote her because she's won so much!" Because it isn't just about me - It's about the other people who helped alongside me to make it happen. But a big ty to them and Im just happy Ive got this far, and to get even further would be fantastic.

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Well you really should be grateful. I don't buy friendship from people and you shouldn't expect me to either. Remember there are other people in my team who would also like to win this so please don't just think "Omg blissa owns the rooms so dont vote her because she's won so much!" Because it isn't just about me - It's about the other people who helped alongside me to make it happen. But a big ty to them and Im just happy Ive got this far, and to get even further would be fantastic.

they should've made it without you then

PaulMacC
31-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Vote THOT ftw
Blissa, when did the send the email?

Asimm
31-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Well done & good luck to all those teams :)

--ss--
31-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Well done & good luck to all those teams :)
You mean goodluck to you right? :D

So what exactly is the badge /prize for this?

BlissaII
31-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Lozzolling I think some of the comments you are making are very unfair and uncalled for.

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Lozzolling I think some of the comments you are making are very unfair and uncalled for.

Not really.

I just think you're winning to much and should give others a chance.

BlissaII
31-08-2007, 09:26 PM
So I should stop participating in things? No. I won't do that. People who voted for The Hands of Time to be on the best sellers list done it of their own accord, not because I asked them to, and as I have said previously, I didn't only do it for me - I done it for the people that helped me also, if I have a way of getting other people a prize that they deserve then I will do it, and immature comments don't matter much to me.

Jordy
31-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Yeh well, the throne can only make me happy for so long LOL

You've won too much recently, srsly. So im hope you dont win :)
You've wrote a funky friday, won murder mystery, got on front page, got a adventure story and probably more. You can't tell anyone to do that really :S

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 09:40 PM
You've wrote a funky friday, won murder mystery, got on front page, got a adventure story and probably more. You can't tell anyone to do that really :S

true, but shes won 3 funky fridays
been mentioned like 3 times
she won murder mystery overall

etc etc

Jordy
31-08-2007, 09:41 PM
true, but shes won 3 funky fridays
been mentioned like 3 times
she won murder mystery overall

etc etc

k but your not exactly doing bad for yourself? You still win more than most people :P

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 09:43 PM
k but your not exactly doing bad for yourself? You still win more than most people :P

yes, true.

maybe i should take a break from entering, eg: habbowood.

bo$$
31-08-2007, 09:48 PM
yes, true.

maybe i should take a break from entering, eg: habbowood.

and let skaterchu win? no fnxxxxx

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 09:50 PM
and let skaterchu win? no fnxxxxx

lol habbowood is a popularity comp, something blissa won't win

but isn't it this year multi-hotel?

BlissaII
31-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Lol you have to be the most rude, two faced person I have ever met. I wouldn't waste my time of day entering Habbowood, for one, I'm crap at using the tools, and for two, I would rather express myself through other ways than Popularity competitions.

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Lol you have to be the most rude, two faced person I have ever met. I wouldn't waste my time of day entering Habbowood, for one, I'm crap at using the tools, and for two, I would rather express myself through other ways than Popularity competitions.

I'm not 2-faced cos im not currently pretending to like you.

I just change my opinion easily.

PaulMacC
31-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Lozzoling your being very chilidish and immature, grow up.

visa.
31-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Quite frankly I'm a bit surprised at you, Lozzoling.

So what if we're holding giveaways to promote ourselves? Not everyone has this big rep on Habboxforum that gets some of the members to vote for us. Consequently, we are offering our [OWN] furniture to people who are willing to support us. Please don't act like this is so unacceptable; every big competition like this that Habbo UK has ever had always involves giveaways for votes. In addition, I found that console message you sent out claiming you'd be holding a giveaway if you reached the finals very amusing for obvious reasons.

Thrived, you are not in any position to talk. You have the one of the biggest fansites backing you; you don't see me complaining. I'll be very fair; I'm sure it took you a lot of work to get where you are and I respect that - but that doesn't mean I can't use what I have to try to give myself and my team a better chance in the competition. I don't have hoards of fans, so what else can I do? I'm stuck shelling out my own furniture.

If anyone has any problem with The French Connection team holding giveaways to promote ourselves then state your position but I am not entertaining these incredibly selfish arguments that are based solely on fear and greed.

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 10:44 PM
that wasnt an incentive

it was a fact

bo$$
31-08-2007, 10:50 PM

So what if we're holding giveaways to promote ourselves? Not everyone has this big rep on Habboxforum that gets some of the members to vote for us. Consequently, we are offering our [OWN] furniture to people who are willing to support us. Please don't act like this is so unacceptable; every big competition like this that Habbo UK has ever had always involves giveaways for votes. In addition, I found that console message you sent out claiming you'd be holding a giveaway if you reached the finals very amusing for obvious reasons.

Thrived, you are not in any position to talk. You have the one of the biggest fansites backing you; you don't see me complaining. I'll be very fair; I'm sure it took you a lot of work to get where you are and I respect that - but that doesn't mean I can't use what I have to try to give myself and my team a better chance in the competition. I don't have hoards of fans, so what else can I do? I'm stuck shelling out my own furniture.

If anyone has any problem with The French Connection team holding giveaways to promote ourselves then state your position but I am not entertaining these incredibly selfish arguments that are based solely on fear and greed.

I don't have a big rep on hxf and I'm not holding a giveaway. I barely have a rep on Habbo.

Most of the people who go to your giveaway, don't even vote you. You saying that all of the big competitions have this, that's untrue because alot of the competitions Habbo says that if they see anyone holding a giveaway in order to recieve votes or whatever, they will be disqualified.

Although the console message would still have the same effect as your room (People wanting to vote for the furni factor) It's a little bit different because perhaps Loz could be celebrating the win by giving stuff out.. And the chances of people voting are lower because they arent offered furni right in their face.

Earthquake
31-08-2007, 10:51 PM
People just vote on who they are, They don't vote on the actul article.

Shawnstra
31-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Good find :)

PaulMacC
31-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Put it this way, if it goes like this the underdog's will win like it was with resorts.
But anyway Blissa ftw.

Lozzoling
31-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Put it this way, if it goes like this the underdog's will win like it was with resorts.
But anyway Blissa ftw.

sevenstars werent underdogs
they were dark horses

omg i hate all these group giveaways and gettin popular groups so people notice them

Creep?
31-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Bibliophobia is definately not getting my vote. PATHETIC, RUDE, IMMATURE LITTLE ****.
Blissa - Good Luck :)

Im voting for the best one, or what not!

Good Luck all, bar lozzoling, p.s -rep babes

visa.
01-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Bibliophobia is definately not getting my vote. PATHETIC, RUDE, IMMATURE LITTLE ****.

repeated for f*****g truth
+rep

bo$$
01-09-2007, 03:31 AM
You know that:
- Loz most likely doesn't care about your little rep points
- People can easily return those points because now you're bullying/being rude to loz

Thrived
01-09-2007, 06:19 AM
Liquid - Loz trys to bully everyone on this forum... so if one person stands up to her you can hardly call it bullying.
And yeah, i'd prefer if people voted for the best storyline of the actual finalist voting storys - so please do vote fairly. ;)

bo$$
01-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Liquid - Loz trys to bully everyone on this forum... so if one person stands up to her you can hardly call it bullying.
And yeah, i'd prefer if people voted for the best storyline of the actual finalist voting storys - so please do vote fairly. ;)

True, but you see it's more then one person.. and it'snot just standing to Loz when they are like "IMMATURE ****** ****
BLISSA FTW!!" If they had something meaningful to say and it wasn't full of swearing and insults, then yeah it'd be standing up otherwise it's not

Example; Blissa's replies aren't bullying. She's replying in an intelligent way and not being stupid about it. Creep? on the otherhand just goes RUDE IMMATURE ******** and that's just.. dumb.

TopManTim
01-09-2007, 10:29 AM

AMGZ -SMAK

It really is pathetic that you can't win without bribing people. Ummm HxF has like a few hundred members and Habbo has around 6,000. Bit of a difference?

I hope that you don't win. Not out of greede that I want the Porfessor's Cremation to win but because I hope you learn a lesson. That it's wrong to try and bribe people for votes and that it won't get yu anywere.

Lozz is a he.

visa.
01-09-2007, 12:44 PM
"Lozz is a he."

Congratulations on trying to ignore the very valid point that Thrived made by focusing on something that is really beside the point. Your argument credibility has gone down ten points.

Pyroka
01-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Has this thread suddenly turned into an argument? :rolleyes: Shut up guys, seriously. Lets get the facts straight, no-one seriously wants to win this competition, do they? They're getting a badge anyway even if they don't win which from what I can tell these days, is what everyone is after...? Don't deny it guys, or I'll go trigger happy on the quote button. If I really have to, I'll even make a thread in 'Habbo In General' name & shaming these badge fanatics, it's been ******* me off that much lately. :] Now get along please? You never know, maybe Habbo will release a 'politeness' badge! 98% of HabboxForum users wont get that though... lol.

Well, my say is over. Well done to the people who got into the voting stages since it must be hard-going making a quest with so many twists and turns. :P Whoever wins the overall competition deserves it really, everyones 'Adventure Quest' is pretty damn good!

Actor
01-09-2007, 12:52 PM
What do you actually win if you come 1st?

Pyroka
01-09-2007, 12:54 PM
God knows, but I'm guessing something rather coolish? O_o

dannyisnotamazing
01-09-2007, 12:54 PM
lol at how everything turns into an argument all the time over stupid little things.

PaulMacC
01-09-2007, 01:08 PM
It's probably a super rare then it gets released in the catologe the next day

TopManTim
01-09-2007, 01:22 PM

If you want people to vote fairly then stop using all your ClubHabboers to vote for you in competions.

"Lozz is a he."

Congratulations on trying to ignore the very valid point that Thrived made by focusing on something that is really beside the point. Your argument credibility has gone down ten points.

Ummmm if I ignored an arguement then you just ignored mine too by 'focusing on something that is really beside the point'. Oh and also I've replied to the rest of Thrived's post above.

Lozzoling
01-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Er...sorry?

btw its a super rare they wont release for a long time, they said

Immenseman
01-09-2007, 02:08 PM

Right you call him immature and then make a post like that, incredible.

I like the way once someone strikes up an arguement everyone has to jump to sides. Good luck to everyone in this, let the best quest win I guess. :)

Ashley
01-09-2007, 04:16 PM
This thread is getting quite funny tbh.

PaulMacC
01-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Kaotix, Im in your team lol, Blissa sent an email asking the KAT to put my name in, I donated her like 11 hc worth of stuff for it and suggested a few thangs

Lozzoling
01-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Good luck everyone ;)

TopManTim
01-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Even though I really want The Professor's Cremation to win I don't mind who wins aslong as the adventure story is good and not just a maze.

Good luck to all!

Lozzoling
01-09-2007, 06:13 PM
well

theres 2 groups i'd like to see not win.

the rest im ok with

Mitch4?
01-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Other than my own of course i think Blissa's should win, it's really good! :]

TopManTim
01-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Blissa's was just a maze at first till me and lozz told her what an adventure story was.

Mitch4?
01-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Blissa's was just a maze at first till me and lozz told her what an adventure story was.

That might of been a wrong descision to tell her if she gets in final three. Cause she'll win that if she does! :]
I hope she does if ours doesn't though.

Lozzoling
01-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Meh i don't care.

:)

GoldenMerc
01-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Will their be another one of thease competitions?

Mitch4?
01-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Actually got to hand it to french connection
there adventure story is pretty awesome :] possibly my favourite !

visa.
01-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Actually got to hand it to french connection
there adventure story is pretty awesome :] possibly my favourite !
Thanks so much!

But I gotta say .. why am I not surprised :)?

Mitch4?
01-09-2007, 08:48 PM
dunno cause your favourite is obs mine?! :]

Black_Apalachi
01-09-2007, 09:11 PM
This thread is a very ammusing read :P.

it took her 3 months to give me a throne she owed me

good luck there

Loz did you get that in the end? :O

unlucky.

theres always a space in my group.

if you vote and we win lol :)

Laurance. You said I could be in it.... but then told me it's too late to add people? :S

Haha Loz! :P

The moral of the story is.............................

Good luck to all participants ;).

Lozzoling
02-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Laurence*

WITH AN E, i've said already.

I never said you could be in it, if you remember i was extremely hesitant and never gave a definate (sp) answer, so don't put words in my bloody mouth.

The people in it have a strong bond with me and the people i am putting forward to get a badge have put lots of work into trying to get my story get into the top 3 without even having a place in it yet.

Mitch4?
02-09-2007, 04:46 PM

ooh yeah. Fire any DJ that advertises someone elses Adventure story other than your own,
you really prefer that <3.

Jordy
02-09-2007, 04:52 PM
ooh yeah. Fire any DJ that advertises someone elses Adventure story other than your own,
you really prefer that <3.
They fired Blake (Cictric) this afternoon because he partied in someone else's Adventure Story. It's from a good friend so I like to believe it, however silly it seems.

However it wouldn't surprise me if there was more to the story :P

Edit: After just looking on CHF, it just says he's been removed as a head DJ to normal DJ. Dunno the truth, so I'm neutral.

Mitch4?
02-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Nope, he was partying in our room because he helped us make it + Advertise it.
And cause he advertised it on clubhabbo, thrived came in and was like

**+*+OMG IM SO OFFENDED *+*+*

Then was on the radio and laughed about him getting removed from being a dj.
Hmm, she really doesn't want you to vote for the best storyline, does she.

--ss--
02-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Rofl seriously your rules are corrupt , firing a dj because he advertised a adventure quest other than his own? so you advertise your quest all day on clubhabbo but when a dj advertises theirs you fire them , very fair isn't it.

bo$$
02-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Kinda sad what people are doing just to win this really. lol.

Next thing you know people will be getting hacked with all their room names changed to [VOTE(insertAdventureStory)]

Lozzoling
02-09-2007, 05:24 PM
visa is goin around sayin i've converted to his

as if babes

Astrayed
02-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Accturly it's against the rules to advertise more than one resort on there site. If they were reported both resorts would probley be disqulified.

PaulMacC
02-09-2007, 06:01 PM
It's adventure plays, not resorts -.-

Aeon
02-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Right,

This is DJ Blake here, aka Cictric on habbo UK...

I'd just like to clear up, its true I was fired as a Head DJ for advertising someone elses story thing on habbo UK ...

I find that rather petty and stupid but hey, its clubhabbo, they can do whatever the hell they want now ...

Then i went and left the DJing team altogether, I'm not being involved with a group of people who only look out for themselves. ...

They made a rule stating that if a management member was involved in a competition we had to support them, or something along thosee lines, I did NOT directly say "vote for mitch4?'s room!" I just said, "go to mitch4?'s room"

but meh, i don't care anymore, just thought i'd clear that up :) xx

PaulMacC
02-09-2007, 06:10 PM
I've completly lost respect for CH

Aeon
02-09-2007, 06:11 PM
I've completly lost respect for CH

So have I now ...

I was losing respect for it when i was staff ... it's no longer an equal environment for all staff, favouritism is common.

Astrayed
02-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Sorry I did mean story but now I can't edit. Sorry.

Pyroka
02-09-2007, 06:35 PM
I guess the egg hatches eh? And it's an ugly duckling on any count. When I was staff, I can't help but say that 'constructive critiscism' was frowned upon. A shame that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!