PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss & Body Fat...

Right ive been trying to lose body fat and weight, ive been trying to eat healthy , drinking water and excercise by riding my bike and walking, but am craving for junk food and in the end, it just ends up in my mouth, what can I do to prevent my self?

Concentric2
31-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Dude it's just self-discipline. If you want it that bad you won't eat any.

Scouse
31-08-2007, 09:03 PM
just eat it like once a week

Spy,
31-08-2007, 09:29 PM
i have that problem as well but why i do it is eat somthing that is kinda junk food but is also healthy as well. or just have like a snack on a cucumber or somthing healthy when ever u get the cravings

.:Normal...
31-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Chew gum when you get a craving. Or think to yourself in your head when you are about to eat junkfood, what do I want more, the food or to be skinny? lol.

Jamie!
31-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Don't have breakfast first thing in the morning, instead, do your exercise before and then have your breakfast. 'Cause then this will help your metabolism so you lose weight quicker.

And if you getting the urge to eat junk food every 10min, instead of having 3 big meals everyday, split it up so you have 6 smaller meals everyday.

sarey
01-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Chewing gum makes you more hungry because your body is ready for food but you're not eating, just chewing.

I'd have a limit.
Maybe have some junk food once a week. Like, maybe a packet of crisps, or a chocolate bar, or whatever you like best.
Just so you can limit yourself if the craving gets that bad, so then you're still getting it, but not ALOT. Just a BIT.
Or you could just drink ALOT of water - that helps because it fills you up. ;)

Tristan
01-09-2007, 10:14 AM
i jst fink 2 maself - am i actually hungri? if nt den i dnt eet. if so den i fail.

Recursion
01-09-2007, 02:48 PM
I have this problem too ;| Ive been playing Tennis and riding my bike (once im worn out i feel really good). Excersize makes you happy too. Also, What I tend to do is, instead of eating, drink water. Alot of the time, your not hungry, your just thirsty.

Leeroy
01-09-2007, 04:43 PM
i have the very same problem, ive been trying to loose weight of my belly ( gonig well ) and i allways crave for junk foods and drinks, i think to myself its better to not eat and drink junk or i will end up were i started of

.:.K13ran.:.
01-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Erm, Im thinking do the same as Normal sed, Try eat your 3/4 Basic meals a day, and eat fruit Or something reasonably healthy as snacks.
Do lots of exercise and the weight shud drop off thru time . . .

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!