PDA

View Full Version : Bitty Bay =]

Naythi.
01-09-2007, 10:43 AM
http://bittybay.co.uk/images/logo.gif
I just thought i would advertise bittybay because its a well designed and much loved game . . . .

The basics of it is that you can purchase diffrent avatars with " Bitts " The games currancy , But you dont have to buy bitts you can earn free bits via catching gophers and submiting articles =]

There are snails , Bunnies , Pandas , Lions and Pengiuns comming soon !

So why dont you check out bittybay today .

Www.Bittybay.Net (http://www.Bittybay.Net)

Ajax.
02-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Excellent MMOCC thats coming up. Alot of people saying its rubbish, but in the MMOCC community its actually very good. Yeah its nothing compared to habbo. But there still only small and a large amount of users are registering. So personally i think its great :D

today
02-09-2007, 09:39 AM
already been advertised tbh.

Alkaz
02-09-2007, 09:43 AM
still good tbh

Oni
02-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Its great, been on it many a time, im a member. What people arent realising is this is BETA stages, in habbo beta stages you could walk through walls. Bittybay looks very promising especially with the features they are releasing soon.

Splur
02-09-2007, 10:47 AM
BB may be a good game, but their managment sucks. They hire people who are ruining well built MMOCC communitys, and they are all in it for the money. Also they are money grabbers, because they have paid for nothing. They get everything for free, because they beg.

O, and BB started off with rubbish graphics, 1 room and habbo avatars.

Oni
02-09-2007, 11:11 AM
BB may be a good game, but their managment sucks. They hire people who are ruining well built MMOCC communitys, and they are all in it for the money. Also they are money grabbers, because they have paid for nothing. They get everything for free, because they beg.

And suerte heights really really sucked. Why cant you just admit that its a really good game and the management doesnt suck, yes they may have gotten things free but that leaves them more money for other stuff such as coding. You were in it for the money with suerte you charged for everything even fansite stuff, bittybay actually charge very little and what they do charge is for the upkeep of the site and server.

Johno
02-09-2007, 11:14 AM

Does it really matter how it started off? I was one of the first beta testers and yeah, It did use to be Habbo Avatars because Mystiko was testing the system.

Then it improved and went from strength to strength. It is by far the MMOCC that has experienced the largest growth recently and it is also a great community.

Also, That just shows how much they have improved. At one point they did have bad graphics but now they are superior! So yeah, BittyBay has came a long way and looks set to continue improving.

.:; Johno

Alkaz
02-09-2007, 11:38 AM
It didnt it started with rabbits?

L!nK
02-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Their design just gives me the feel of habbo..

today
02-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Lets face it your all comparing it to Habbo, if Habbo was'ent around you would love it tbh.

L!nK
02-09-2007, 11:48 AM
I just signed up was pretty boring tbh, but its not finished yet?

today
02-09-2007, 11:50 AM
I just signed up was pretty boring tbh, but its not finished yet?
Clearly not. :rolleyes:

Splur
02-09-2007, 11:51 AM
It does get boring, however it is in the BETA stages.

The coding and graphics are good, but they lack in the community department. Also the game has a very baby feel to it, don't you agree?

today
02-09-2007, 11:51 AM
It does get boring, however it is in the BETA stages.

The coding and graphics are good, but they lack in the community department. Also the game has a very baby feel to it, don't you agree?
No i dont, you just hate it as you didnt get a job no doubt. :rolleyes:

L!nK
02-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Yes i do, but everything cannot just be like habbo :l

today
02-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Yes i do, but everything cannot just be like habbo :l
Who said it will be.. :rolleyes:

Splur
02-09-2007, 11:55 AM
TBH, most people hate mmocc's that put age limits on becoming moderators etc. They say you should be 17+ to be a moderator, however I totally prooved them wrong when I applied for a job, and got through to stage 2, which was online-interviews, so they have mucked up in the job department.

I personally think they have done well, but I am sticking by what I said ''the management suck''.

Btw, they are aiming this game at 11-17 year olds. Who is going to run around as a bunny when your 17 :S?

L!nK
02-09-2007, 11:57 AM
But you hate most mmocc which are better then yours woodrally/suerte
You upped the age for most things too, but your only 13 :l

today
02-09-2007, 12:00 PM
TBH, most people hate mmocc's that put age limits on becoming moderators etc. They say you should be 17+ to be a moderator, however I totally prooved them wrong when I applied for a job, and got through to stage 2, which was online-interviews, so they have mucked up in the job department.

I personally think they have done well, but I am sticking by what I said ''the management suck''.

Btw, they are aiming this game at 11-17 year olds. Who is going to run around as a bunny when your 17 :S?
Habbo has 20+ so rethink your "who is going to fun around as a bunny when your 17" The job department has inproved and how do you know they werent leading you on? Haha.

Oni
02-09-2007, 05:24 PM

If you were accepted your ID would be required, they arent going to ask everyone who applied to send them their ID pointlessly are they?

today
02-09-2007, 05:36 PM
They ask for a Birth ID thingy [=

Naythi.
02-09-2007, 06:52 PM
I dont see how they are money grabbing like somebody stated on the first page ...

They give you the chance of winning free Bitts ... Etc Grab A Gopher etc..

Habbo havnt got any games to win free credits ?

Splur
02-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Hang on there...

They let you WIN bits by digging, but you have to pay to be able to dig, and you have to pay for the different spades, and get so many digs per spade. Basiclly you pay to get a spade, then you have a CHANCE of winning bits, however for them to give you bits, it costs nothing for them. Once your spade runs out, you have to spend MORE money to get more spades, with a CHANCE of winning some bits. A Con?

Bittybay has very poor management tbh. Rude as well!

You have to pay to do things. To dig, you have to pay. If you want to buy extras for your avatar, you have to pay to get into the room to buy them, AND you have to pay for the different avatars. They make it so you feel left out if you don't give them money. They have hired a community manager who is ruining MMOCCForum. Plus, many people get bored after awhile. If you don't pay for things, they have made it so you get bored, therefore you buy these things to stop being bored. Total con.

I have given them a good review in MMOCCMonthly Magazine, because we can't **** off certain people, because we are looking at the community as a whole, however what I have said above is what is true.

They even had the cheek to allow me to do a review, but wouldn't give me any extra features as I was not paying them ;l

today
02-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Hang on then...

they let you WIN bits by digging, but you have to pay to be able to dig, and you have to pay for the different spades, and get so many digs per spade.
They do need a income.

Bittybay has very poor management tbh. Rude as well!
Actually its you who is poor managment tbh.

You have to pay to do things. To dig, you have to pay. If you want to buy extras for your avatar, you have to pay to get into the room to buy them, AND you have to pay for the different avatars. They make it so you feel left out if you don't give them money.
Well duh, Habbo -> Tickets -> Battleball.

They have hired a community manager who is ruining MMOCCForum. Plus, many people get bored after awhile. If you don't pay for things, they have made it so you get bored, therefore you buy these things to stop being bored. Total con.
Well duh, its to increase money, the same goes for Habbo.

I have given them a good review in MMOCCMonthly Magazine, because we can't **** off certain people, because we are looking at the community as a whole, however what I have said above is what is true.
Suck up.

They even had the cheek to allow me to do a review, but wouldn't give me any extra features as I was not paying them ;l
Good on them! :) They have a very good plan tbh and its working, your plain jelous your MMOCC didnt work.

Splur
02-09-2007, 07:13 PM
1. They do need an income, but they are money grabbers

2. I am not management :S?

3. Yes, you pay to play BattleBall but you don't have to pay to get into the room to buy the tickets?

4. They are just doing it for money, and I hate money grabbers such as arcades that charge 10p per play on fruit
machines. Its a CON

5. Im not a suck up, I am the owner and developer of a magazine about this market. I need to give a un-bias view.

6. I am not jealous that my MMOCC didn't work, because tbh I made some money out of selling it.

7. You have aimed your post at me, trying to make me look bad. This thread is about BB, and the thread I made above
is valid points against BB.

O, and its very childish.

today
02-09-2007, 07:19 PM
1. They do need an income, but they are money grabbers
There not, your the money grabber.

2. I am not management :S?
When you was of your MMOCC i meant. Keep up

3. Yes, you pay to play BattleBall but you don't have to pay to get into the room to buy the tickets?
So? You dont get it, people PAY to, so while they pay Managment dont care.

4. They are just doing it for money, and I hate money grabbers such as arcades that charge 10p per play on fruit
machines. Its a CON
They dont make you pay, they ask you to yes but its down to the player to donate at their own will. Which many do.

5. Im not a suck up, I am the owner and developer of a magazine about this market. I need to give a un-bias view.
Sorry, im missing the "im not a suck up" you clearly are. Grow up.

6. I am not jealous that my MMOCC didn't work, because tbh I made some money out of selling it.
No. You ARE jelous as BB are making money all the time while you didnt, im still unsure if you made any money at all.

7. You have aimed your post at me, trying to make me look bad. This thread is about BB, and the thread I made above
is valid points against BB.
Actually im simply replying to your comments, seems your making BB look bad, so much for your "un-bias view"

O, and its very childish.
Stop moaning yuh?

Oni
02-09-2007, 07:30 PM
You dont have to pay to grab a gopher you have to play to dig for bits and generally you get less bits when you dig but all the bits they make from digging they put into a jackpot, occasionally when digging people will get the jackpot so its not a con. Bittybay was better than seurte ever was, when you had your first and only client [Which was rubbish by the way] I commented on how small it was as it was, a 5x5 room and you were like 'OMggZZ atleast we ave a client itz da bestest we pwnzors u', yet bittybay is in the same place in development as your client and its much better and you have the cheek to critisize it.

today
02-09-2007, 07:34 PM
You dont have to pay to grab a gopher you have to play to dig for bits and generally you get less bits when you dig but all the bits they make from digging they put into a jackpot, occasionally when digging people will get the jackpot so its not a con. Bittybay was better than seurte ever was, when you had your first and only client [Which was rubbish by the way] I commented on how small it was as it was, a 5x5 room and you were like 'OMggZZ atleast we ave a client itz da bestest we pwnzors u', yet bittybay is in the same place in development as your client and its much better and you have the cheek to critisize it.
Well said mister.

Splur
02-09-2007, 07:34 PM
You guys can never leave my past alone. I DON'T CARE ABOUT SUERTE HEIGHTS, AND IM NOT JEALOUS, K?

You guys must be sooo small minded to think I would keep all my past with me, and become paranoid. The past is in the past, and I am moving on to release my latest project, to focus on my school work and to continue my graphics design and website development website.

today
02-09-2007, 07:39 PM
You guys can never leave my past alone. I DON'T CARE ABOUT SUERTE HEIGHTS, AND IM NOT JEALOUS, K?

You guys must be sooo small minded to think I would keep all my past with me, and become paranoid. The past is in the past, and I am moving on to release my latest project, to focus on my school work and to continue my graphics design and website development website.
What graphics design / website development. Give up while your ahead. :rolleyes:

Splur
02-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Splur Studios

You say 'Which Graphics Design/Website Development' - I know. I have not advertised it alot, as I have been busy with MM.

today
02-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Splur Studios

You say 'Which Graphics Design/Website Development' - I know. I have not advertised it alot, as I have been busy with MM.

Actually i was mocking you, that means i was saying what development as all you do is produce crud. :rolleyes:

Oni
02-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Its you who started this constant, its obvious that you are jealous.

today
02-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Its you who started this constant, its obvious that you are jealous.
Yup, he just doesnt get it.

Naythi.
03-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Why dont ....

We all just keep on topic ...

About how much we love bitty bay Lmaoo =]

Also theres a new game out ... Diego streets =]

Oni
03-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Also theres a new game out ... Diego streets =]
Yeh but its rubbish, the owner is arrogant. You try to give him critisism to improve and he has a fit.

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 10:05 AM
He's actually right about Bittybay's management, their advertisement methods are rather corrupt as well as their staff. Their management team is anything but grown up, I think Mystiko is the only one grown up about things and even then, he can get a bit out of hand sometimes, over things. I know that BittyBay were very arrogant at first when they got their MMOCC out into the BETA stages to the community, while others had been out developing publicly for ages but never got to the BETA stages... So that gave them an inflation.

I really like the look of Archimedes Cruises at the moment, it looks promising. I really want Soku City out soon though, it just went really quiet and I think Dyne Labs are still working on it (in secret >_<) It's very cruel. xD

Splur
03-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Don't get me started on Diego and Archi.

Diego Streets is crud. They rip, and the management has no idea what they are doing. They are classed as a 'newbi/n00b mmocc'. Archi's management are very immature, have no experience and tbh they can't run a mmocc to save their life

Soku City has gone downhill alot, and Dyne Labs no longer codes for them.

today
03-09-2007, 01:31 PM
He's actually right about Bittybay's management, their advertisement methods are rather corrupt as well as their staff. Their management team is anything but grown up, I think Mystiko is the only one grown up about things and even then, he can get a bit out of hand sometimes, over things. I know that BittyBay were very arrogant at first when they got their MMOCC out into the BETA stages to the community, while others had been out developing publicly for ages but never got to the BETA stages... So that gave them an inflation.

I really like the look of Archimedes Cruises at the moment, it looks promising. I really want Soku City out soon though, it just went really quiet and I think Dyne Labs are still working on it (in secret >_<) It's very cruel. xD

I agree i want SokyCity mainly to see the great graphics at work [=

Splur
03-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Soku is a great MMOCC, and MMOCCMonthly is featuring an exclusive preview of Soku ;)

They have broke from Dyne Labs, and now have some small-time coders working for them.

Invent
03-09-2007, 03:14 PM
MMOCCMonthlyNo one ******* cares about your "magazine" stop trying to mention it where ever you can! Jesus.

today
03-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Soku is a great MMOCC, and MMOCCMonthly is featuring an exclusive preview of Soku ;)

They have broke from Dyne Labs, and now have some small-time coders working for them.
As Simon said stop bringing up your "magazine" in every post you can about MMOCC's we really couldnt care about it. :rolleyes: Oh and your "exclusive preview of soky city" is that meant to make us go "wow"? ...

No one ******* cares about your "magazine" stop trying to mention it where ever you can! Jesus.
LOL. :P

Frafty
18-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh my... oh my oh my oh my.

Pardon me bringing up an old thread, but I came across it with google. Whatever Splur says, please don't heed it. It's his ignorance, immaturity, and jealousness that has made him the character you see before you.

In case you're wondering, I'm BittyBay's Community Manager. Believe nothing that comes out of his mouth, as it's all lies. Things that aren't lies, he has no clue as far as information.

Silly child, Darren, you make me laugh. :)

Oni
18-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Silly child, Darren, you make me laugh. :)
Dont worry he has that affect on everyone.

Antony
18-10-2007, 08:33 PM

Lol. how many times have we heard about your latest "projects" 2000/2000 have been failures.

bitty bay is a good site. as for the money thing, they are an new business? so ofcourse anyone who put time into it and had the opportunity to make money to expand the game would? woodrally whoever this guy is needs his head looking at lool. obv doesn't understand business but thinks he can run a graphics company. lol!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!