PDA

View Full Version : ♂♥New manager new trouble new habbo trouble ♥♂

dj-ally
19-08-2004, 06:33 PM
♥♥♥Habbo Down Hill♥♥♥
When the awsome ione was there from whta i hear she gave 5 free credits to each new habbo, Now i came when jibbi was here the i heard habbo club didnt always excist, Now that started some trouble like HC v :eusa_naug .s NORMIE
now hc strut around like they own every thing well most of them as normies say BUT!!!!!!! hc's say look at thoese n00bs asking for soem furni well HC mabey ther asking because they cant aford furn iand hc like u and mabe NORMIES couldf not beg so much and consider ur self luckie that u have a coumputer. :eusa_clap

♣♣♣OTHER♣♣♣

There is a rumour going around that jibbi curst at soem habbos well i find that hard to belive so lets put the kizspals to that rumour!

bouncer991
19-08-2004, 06:35 PM
I would say this isnt true

dj-ally
19-08-2004, 06:37 PM
well then thts okbut there is some racist behnd the doors :o

ShadowSam19
19-08-2004, 06:55 PM
i thinkhc was a great idea...it gave people who were willing to pay another great benifet....and no im not in hc, and no ic never bought credits...people hate jibbi just becues she doesnt give free stuff like ione?? if jibbi gave a throne/sam/holoboy to every habbo these days, then there would be so many around all the prices would drop dramatically, so there would be no point! and hc v non-hc aint her problem, its the few stuck up hcs, and the many annoyinmg beggers problem

Simonac55
19-08-2004, 07:06 PM
♥♥♥Habbo Down Hill♥♥♥
When the awsome ione was there from whta i hear she gave 5 free credits to each new habbo, Now i came when jibbi was here the i heard habbo club didnt always excist, Now that started some trouble like HC v :eusa_naug .s NORMIE
now hc strut around like they own every thing well most of them as normies say BUT!!!!!!! hc's say look at thoese n00bs asking for soem furni well HC mabey ther asking because they cant aford furn iand hc like u and mabe NORMIES couldf not beg so much and consider ur self luckie that u have a coumputer. :eusa_clap

♣♣♣OTHER♣♣♣

There is a rumour going around that jibbi curst at soem habbos well i find that hard to belive so lets put the kizspals to that rumour!

I think it is not true and that Habbo is fine the way it is.

Kier
19-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Jibbi has decided to go a year without releasing a rare I say we need a new manager.

miles101
19-08-2004, 07:50 PM
same here i agree we havent had a new rare fr a year!!!!! wow seems long
anyways maybe if we had a new manager we will have new rares

ShadowSam19
19-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Jibbi has decided to go a year without releasing a rare I say we need a new manager.

How do you know its her choice? She prob doesnt have 100% control over when rares are realeased, so dont blame her blindly :eusa_naug

miles101
19-08-2004, 08:17 PM
shes hotel manager she should be able 2

dj-ally
19-08-2004, 11:44 PM
its nice to see every ones opion and im not saying she is bad cuz she dont give furni yea hcs great but there is alot of racisum

ShadowSam19
19-08-2004, 11:58 PM
racism is when u dont like somebody because of their race...hence the first three letter of each word...i think there are just as many hcs who hate other hcs as hcs who hate non-hcs, and vice versa

A-K
20-08-2004, 12:18 AM
We've had enough of this topic on Habbox now.

As I've said time and time again (and have other Moderators) It is not Jibbi or the habbo staff's fault that the hotel is getting less fun as it was. It's sulakes. They are the ones who bring the new stuff out and it isnt fair that you put the blame on Jibbi and the others.

I'd like to ask people to think before they post, get the facts and voice their opinions in a less negative way towards the people who try to keep us entertained.

Topic Locked

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!