PDA

View Full Version : [AU] T3h Su/\/\ /\/\3r FuRnIz iz H3r3

Verrou
01-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Yes, you heard correct, the summer furni has hit habbo au!

So buy em now! Leaves the catalogue on sept 7.

Barbeques, Deck Chairs, Paddling Pools oh my!
http://images.habbohotel.fi/c_images/album2060/sf_editorial_4.gifIt’s the first day of Spring so let’s welcome the warmer months in true Aussie fashion with Green and Gold Outdoor Furni.
Pull up a Deck Chair and dip your feet in the Paddling Pool, or have a yarn around the BBQ while the waft of sausages fills the air.
You’ll find these Aussie icons in the Limited Edition section of the Catalogue until Friday, September 7.
Psst... if you’ve forgotten Father’s Day tomorrow, a barbeque for just 8 Habbo Credits may be just the ticket! ;)

Chickenblob
01-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Hmm, Summer furni in Spring oh well, I'm suprised they didn't release this at Christmas but anyways. Good find. :)

Azza
01-09-2007, 10:13 PM
A rather random way to type your post title..
Anyway an other hotel with summer furni [= looksl ike most are getting it this year =]

Shawnstra
01-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Nice find :) The furni is more summery imo htough.

-:Undertaker:-
02-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Next it will be 'Buy this Blue BBQ to warm up at Christmas', I hate it when they do things like that, like a Red ICM at Christmas would just be laughable.

Verrou
03-09-2007, 05:37 AM
What's wrong with releasing it in Spring? Just because it's known as Summer Furni on other hotels doesn't mean it can't be Spring furni on AU.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!