PDA

View Full Version : question

Typoh.
01-09-2007, 04:06 PM
You know when u have something in your si like i have, once you reach another lvl or change does it automaticly change?

BobX
01-09-2007, 04:08 PM
it changes at a certain time if your not logged out :) if you want it changed quicker, go to the website and there should be a update signature thing :D

Fishermaaan
01-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Lol your title should be changed to question #58 or w.e
To stay on topic, I think it does.

Typoh.
01-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Lol your title should be changed to question #58 or w.e
To stay on topic, I think it does.
could you give me the links for the other 57 questions please? noob.

and for 2nd reply, thanks.

BobX
01-09-2007, 04:13 PM
no probs, runeweb has a easy to use sig updater, i suggest u use that =]

Fishermaaan
01-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Typoh, calling people noob over the internet make you feel hard?
Learn to have a sence of humour.

Typoh.
01-09-2007, 04:58 PM
as i said you got those urls for my other 57 questions?
did i say it made me 'feel' hard - no.

Fishermaaan
01-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Then why insult someone over the internet? There's no point to it, if you haven't seen them
face up and willing to take the consequences if there are some. That's why I've never insulted anyone over the internet that I don't know. It's just pathetic man...

Typoh.
01-09-2007, 05:49 PM
You insulted me but saying i spam tbh.

Fishermaaan
01-09-2007, 05:51 PM
It's not an insult. Its a joke. If I wanted to insult you don't you think I'll say something much harsher?

Davii
01-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Then why insult someone over the internet? There's no point to it, if you haven't seen them
face up and willing to take the consequences if there are some. That's why I've never insulted anyone over the internet that I don't know. It's just pathetic man...
you are calling him pathetic there wahts the point in insulting him over the internets omg !!1

On topic, the ones from draynor.net used to do it automatically i think but i dunno if they still do

Fishermaaan
01-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Atrophy, why are you getting involved? You're not apart of this.
And I said IT is pathetic, im not saying he is Pathetic im saying what he's doing is pathetic, there's a difference...

deagle
01-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Comp nerd, you said you dont insult people over the internet. Then I suggest you stop as you are continuing to do so.

And you gotta go to the site to update your sig. Rs changed some rules so they cant auto grab your stats.

My fishing at the moment would be 10 levels higher than what my sig says.

Fishermaaan
01-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Oo seems like some people have been dishing out -reps
-rep me all you want, doesnt effect me one bit in real life, its just a forum.
Who cares about forum rep, unless your sad...

Typoh.
02-09-2007, 06:37 AM
you are calling him pathetic there wahts the point in insulting him over the internets omg !!1

On topic, the ones from draynor.net used to do it automatically i think but i dunno if they still do

Okii thanks thou.

Comp nerd, you said you dont insult people over the internet. Then I suggest you stop as you are continuing to do so.

And you gotta go to the site to update your sig. Rs changed some rules so they cant auto grab your stats.

My fishing at the moment would be 10 levels higher than what my sig says.
Thanks =] +REP When i can

Oo seems like some people have been dishing out -reps
-rep me all you want, doesnt effect me one bit in real life, its just a forum.
Who cares about forum rep, unless your sad...

Disable your rep then? Why -rep me then, if its "sad" and if your saying what im doing it is pathetic, then your calling me pathetic.
Which is just sad am i correct? As i thought.
seriously gtfo my thread, your not wanted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!