PDA

View Full Version : Pit arrives! (movie) SSBB

Niall!
03-09-2007, 10:49 AM
http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/index.html

My god the graphics look awesomee

Neversoft
03-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Damn, stop posting these! It makes me want to game more and more! :P I hope they don't reveal everything before the game comes out though, I want a few supprises.

Niall!
03-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Damn, stop posting these! It makes me want to game more and more! :P I hope they don't reveal everything before the game comes out though, I want a few supprises.

rofl this is nintendo remember there always is
Im sure there are char's we dont know about yet
unlockables etc

--ss--
03-09-2007, 01:00 PM
The graphics are actually really good , Yay they have pikachu :o
I soo want this game , a shame i don't have a wii >.<

Neversoft
03-09-2007, 01:56 PM
rofl this is nintendo remember there always is
Im sure there are char's we dont know about yet
unlockables etc

Yeah, I dunno why I said that. :P Nintendo are full of surprises! Melee had loads of unlockables. I wonder if they're doing the trophy thing again, or something different.

Homesrfan
03-09-2007, 02:43 PM
The graphics are actually really good , Yay they have pikachu :o
I soo want this game , a shame i don't have a wii >.<
The graphics are that good because it's probably just CGI.

But yeah, this game looks amazing, and I agree with the person who said I want suprises.

I'm going to make a SSBB megathread soon.

Azza
03-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I dunno why I said that. :P Nintendo are full of surprises! Melee had loads of unlockables. I wonder if they're doing the trophy thing again, or something different.

They may but they are doing the sticker thing http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/gamemode/various/various03.html

I just looked on the brawl site for the update and was happy to see a video =] Looks really amazing <3 cant wait for the game to watch all of them =]

I doubt nintendo will say to much at the moment but they might start saying loads after the jp release of the game =]

Oni
03-09-2007, 06:10 PM
The warioware stage looks awesome, thing is I always look at game sites so never get suprised :(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!