PDA

View Full Version : Adventure play little update.

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Mkay, Blissa has added the rest of her team to the voting list thing, because who-ever submitted forgot to put the rest.

Helkat said she'd do it after lunch ;)

So yh, just a lil update

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 12:26 PM
more attention to yourself.

:P

Smits
03-09-2007, 12:30 PM
I don't even know what any of that means but umm cool?

womanizer
03-09-2007, 12:41 PM
me neither

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Okay, On the voting list thing it only said Blissa & Kaotix12, Helkat forgot to put the rest of Blissa's team there.

So after lunch she'll add a few more names e.g Blissa, PaulMacC & Kaotix12

Hiro
03-09-2007, 12:45 PM
And me pl0z :P lmao

Can if you want <3 ;)

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 12:47 PM
No room.

u r so sexy AKA ,Sv got a free badge off Blissa.

Smits
03-09-2007, 12:49 PM
I still don't get it, voting for what?

lScottl
03-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Blissa acts like she owns the internet, she needs to get out more.

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Why does everyone hate Blissa, she's done nothing wrong.

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 12:57 PM
So... What your saying is they're to add ONE name, namely yours? Wow, breaking news right there. Paul, wait for NASA to launch the next space shuttle, maybe it'll take you back to your sad little world!

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Not one name, 5-6 names.

Blissa's filling out the capacity to give people free badges

There was no need for that ryan.

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Oh so she's trying to get into peoples good books? How 'generous' of her... So, how much per badge, 1HC? 2HC? :)

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Nope, She gave one to ,Sv for free.

And then the rest was her console

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 01:01 PM
LOL, no not to her console tbh. Probably to the people who come to her rooms after the messages of "Oh fine, nobody comes to my rooms... I guess they'll come if I offered furniture".

At the end of the day, I know exactly what that girl is about. It's not pretty.

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Well I came to her room without any offers at all, I treat her as a friend because she's a friend not because of her furni/badges.

visa.
03-09-2007, 01:03 PM
UPDATE

She is charging furni for these badges. I was just in her room and she got furni from someone for a badge .. whether or not they get a badge is a different story.

Greedy!

edit: She is also saying French Connection doesn't stand a chance. AS IF LMAO WE ARE THE #1 GROUP . . .

Earthquake
LOL, no not to her console tbh. Probably to the people who come to her rooms after the messages of "Oh fine, nobody comes to my rooms... I guess they'll come if I offered furniture".

She kindly gave me a badge as I'm helping her out, theirs no need to argue pyroka.

Pyroka
Well aren't you the saint. :rolleyes: And Mr ,Sv, that's fair if you were helping her out. I'm talking more about how she's giving them out to random people for what? Well... I'll leave that to you to figure out.

PaulMacC
Visa is totally speaking utter crap, she's in the Tea-A helpdesk and has charged nobdy for a badge, Visa -rep

Earthquake
03-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Well aren't you the saint. :rolleyes: And Mr ,Sv, that's fair if you were helping her out. I'm talking more about how she's giving them out to random people for what? Well... I'll leave that to you to figure out.
She isn't randomly giving them out though

womanizer

I thought you supported her? Always defending her in the threads there were ***** fests about her.

visa.
Of course her horny little followers are quick to jump on me to cover the truth.

CHA!NGANG
Look tbh i don't know her but shes safe from what I see so stop with the hating!

EDIT: I haven't known her for long just met today in HelKats room and she seems safe.

le harry
03-09-2007, 01:07 PM
o

GO BIBLIOPHOBIA!!!!

Smits
03-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I still don't get what all of this about. Badges for what?

Anyway, i don't know her so i have nothing against her.

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 01:09 PM
!;3868351']She isn't randomly giving them out though

No, she's giving them to her console. Oh goody, I'm on her console at this precise moment, maybe I stand a chance?! Haha if I do, I'll have to get it removed. Sorry, I only accept Paypal, not badges. <:

I thought you supported her? Always defending her in the threads there were ***** fests about her.

Yeah, peoples opinions about eachother change throughout life. I now think Gordon Brown is a utter ****face! :]

lScottl
03-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Ok visa, I dislike Blissa, and I dislike you more. Just shut the **** up before you embarrass yourself any futher.

visa.
03-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Ok visa, I dislike Blissa, and I dislike you more. Just shut the **** up before you embarrass yourself any futher.
Why do you dislike me?

Earthquake
03-09-2007, 01:10 PM
And may I ask why you dislike blissa, She has done **** all, How can anyone dislike such a kind woman? You should get to know her.

womanizer
03-09-2007, 01:12 PM
LOL.....

In all seriousness yeh Blissa is a *****

visa.
03-09-2007, 01:12 PM
LOL.....

In all seriousness yeh Blissa is a *****
true say <3

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 01:13 PM
I did not charge anyone for a badge :o I wouldn't do that...

I also didn't give badges to random people from my console, they were people who helped majorly in the creation of rooms. I don't think I could bring myself to a decision to choose some of my friends over others, it wouldn't be fair on me or them. Now who's the Compulsive liar eh Visa? You were not in my room, I was not even in my room. I was in the Tea A Helpdesk and you attacked me, so I put you on Shut up - As simple as that.

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Exactly Cha!ngang, Why does everyone hate her.

Btw Get your T-shirts
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/767crisis.png

Smits
03-09-2007, 01:17 PM
LOl how much for each shirt?

visa.
Exactly Cha!ngang, Why does everyone hate her.

Btw Get your T-shirts
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/767crisis.png
This is hardly a crisis . . . she isn't cool enough for shirts; sorry.

Pyroka
You'd introduce me to a hacker though on MSN :rolleyes: I did always wonder where those rares went, I guess I shouldve looked closer to home. I'd actually get started on a few other people just to get what I think of some people out in the open, I'm sure Jerry Springer is on right now? O__o

As for the shirt thing, I could make a rather bitter remark of the wearing and removal of shirts, but lets not go into that. :]

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 01:24 PM
You talking about me Ryan? If you mean Aaron, then I didn't know he was a hacker, and he hacked me also.

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah I bloody am talking about you and Aaron. I thought you two went back? I'm sure you'd know.. :rolleyes: Anyway it's been done, and it gave me the wakeup call I needed; That furni is one piece of crap! :D So if you do have it, keep it. :]

Earthquake
03-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Oh my god helkat was in the room, I went into the stupid teleporter and went back and it was full :@

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 01:33 PM
You must be crushed to have that happen to you :rolleyes:

PaulMacC
LOl how much for each shirt?

5 ferni each plz

le harry
!;3868375']And may I ask why you dislike blissa, She has done **** all, How can anyone dislike such a kind woman? You should get to know her.

maybe you should **** now you have a badge :S

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 01:36 PM
LOL AT THIS

hxf is all smiles

visa.
03-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Blissa is all lies.

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Ryan, I have never, and will never have/had your furniture. And Visa, you're a fine one to talk. I have been very honest on this forum, you have lied about 4 times in 5 pages... So don't contradict yourself.

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Exactly.

visa.
03-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Ryan, I have never, and will never have/had your furniture. And Visa, you're a fine one to talk. I have been very honest on this forum, you have lied about 4 times in 5 pages... So don't contradict yourself.
Proof. Where are the lies? I can see a few of yours.

le harry
Proof. Where are the lies? I can see a few of yours.

you guys rly gotta learn to use the PM system

visa.
Exactly.
Want a tissue for your nose?

It looks a bit brown.

le harry
03-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Want a tissue for your nose?

It looks a bit brown.

LOL.

k im ova it.

Lozzoling
i love my sig

Lozzoling
OOPSY DAISY

SOZ MY BAD

LALAL

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Ok, you have left me with no option but to use the Quote button. Everyone, here are the lies Visa has told in the past few pages of being on this thread, no doubt there will be more to come..

UPDATE

She is charging furni for these badges. I was just in her room and she got furni from someone for a badge

She is also saying French Connection doesn't stand a chance. AS IF LMAO WE ARE THE #1 GROUP . . .

Of course her horny little followers are quick to jump on me to cover the truth

Blissa is all lies.

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 01:45 PM
I hope i get into top 3 plays.

visa.
03-09-2007, 01:46 PM
a) Of course her horny little followers are quick to jump on me to cover the truth - how is that a lie? LMAO.

b) She is charging furni for these badges. I was just in her room and she got furni from someone for a badge - i stand by that claim.

c) Blissa is all lies. - opinion.

d) She is also saying French Connection doesn't stand a chance. AS IF LMAO WE ARE THE #1 GROUP . . . - i was right there when you told samanther we don't stand a chance; we're the frontrunners, love.

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Um.

lets chill

SHUT UP AND DRIIIVE DRIIIVE

CHA!NGANG
03-09-2007, 01:50 PM
WTH Is up with u all?

Shes a perfectly fine person and she has done nothing wrong!

So just leave her alone!

P.S If you don't like her for a reason that is personal e.g she scammed u or somin keep it to yourself!

bo$$
Um.

lets chill

SHUT UP AND DRIIIVE DRIIIVE

umm loz.
lets start a fight of our own kk.

LOZ LIEZ ALOT N HE LIEZ....................................... FURNI..

Both of you shut up PLEASE... How many people care? Not alot. Stop acting like kids and just drop the god damn fight.

BlissaII
You're a terrible liar Visa. A really terrible liar, and you have no concience... I was not in my room when you say 'I was selling badges' lmao. I was in the Tea A Helpdesk and you said "I'm going to backup Pyroka" mhm.. Then again, I suppose you'll deny that too, though there were plenty of witnesses that I'm sure would agree with what I'm saying. If you stand by the claim then you must not know lies, from truth.

I don't have 'Horny little followers', they're called friends.. Something you wouldn't know the meaning of, evidently, and they're not covering the truth because you are lying, and you know you are... You're a completely different person on Habbo than you are on this forum because you care so much about how much +Rep/-Rep you receive. Therefore, that is a lie. 'Blissa is all lies' that's not an opinion, it's a statement, if it was an opinion, it would say 'I think Blissa is all lies'.. There you go. As for your Ego, well, it's the size of your head. Being big headed about things gets you nowhere sweetheart. I couldn't care less if you're the front runner or not. It's a competition, get over it.. Please, you seriously need to explore the outer world rather than throwing a hissy fit over a silly little competition.

Earthquake
03-09-2007, 01:51 PM
you guys rly gotta learn to use the PM system
And your gotta learn not to spam or tell people the rules.

le harry
03-09-2007, 01:51 PM
me 2 :)

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 01:52 PM
i'd like horny followers

sounds raunchy

Earthquake
03-09-2007, 01:53 PM
i'd like horny followers

sounds raunchy

me 2 :)

You watch when jordy gets back, Infraction here, infraction their, Infraction everywhere.

CHA!NGANG
03-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Can somebody close this damn thing cus tbh its bringing out the worst in people and its hating on Blissa on no reason!

Earthquake
03-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Can somebody close this damn thing cus tbh its bringing out the worst in people and its hating on Blissa on no reason!
Their obviously jealous on hthe whole badge situation, And no doubt harry is due to being rejected from resort.

sept lozzoling cause shes cool

visa.
03-09-2007, 01:55 PM
You're a terrible liar Visa. A really terrible liar, and you have no concience... I was not in my room when you say 'I was selling badges' lmao. I was in the Tea A Helpdesk and you said "I'm going to backup Pyroka" mhm.. Then again, I suppose you'll deny that too, though there were plenty of witnesses that I'm sure would agree with what I'm saying. If you stand by the claim then you must not know lies, from truth.

I don't have 'Horny little followers', they're called friends.. Something you wouldn't know the meaning of, evidently, and they're not covering the truth because you are lying, and you know you are... You're a completely different person on Habbo than you are on this forum because you care so much about how much +Rep/-Rep you receive. Therefore, that is a lie. 'Blissa is all lies' that's not an opinion, it's a statement, if it was an opinion, it would say 'I think Blissa is all lies'.. There you go. As for your Ego, well, it's the size of your head. Being big headed about things gets you nowhere sweetheart. I couldn't care less if you're the front runner or not. It's a competition, get over it.. Please, you seriously need to explore the outer world rather than throwing a hissy fit over a silly little competition.
Excuse me love, it is an opinion. Whether or not you're capable of understanding that is another question. I'd also like to point out that all these aforementioned 'witnesses' are (and I will say it again) your horny little followers. Are you asking these 'friends' to syber with you like you did me? Better be careful ... Blissa might get perm-banned for sybering like your old account, Quapla. Or - wait - are you safe from bans since you're 'dating ukchaseral'. You've spun such a pathetic story. I don't know if I could possibly count how many extraordinary claims you've made to me (parents are dead and so on) but I do know that I've learned not to trust you.

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 01:57 PM
im a boy lols

well for dis month anyway

Earthquake
03-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Excuse me love, it is an opinion. Whether or not you're capable of understanding that is another question. I'd also like to point out that all these aforementioned 'witnesses' are (and I will say it again) your horny little followers. Are you asking these 'friends' to syber with you like you did me? Better be careful ... Blissa might get perm-banned for sybering like your old account, Quapla. Or - wait - are you safe from bans since you're 'dating ukchaseral'. You've spun such a pathetic story. I don't know if I could possibly count how many extraordinary claims you've made to me (parents are dead and so on) but I do know that I've learned not to trust you.
Do you love blissa or something because you argue like your married to her

visa.
03-09-2007, 01:58 PM
!;3868564']Do you love blissa or something because you argue like your married to her
Worst nightmare.

Hiro
03-09-2007, 01:59 PM
i'd like horny followers

sounds raunchy

Wrong-Name at your service!

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Excuse me can we not bring my parents into this?

Where do you get this waffle from? There were people I don't even know in the room at the time, and 'Syber'? Lmao, I do not 'Syber' And actually, Quapla wasn't perm banned, I had a name change to Rolah which was then perm banned because I argued with someone on a staff guestbook because that is where they attacked me and threatened to send photographs of my nephews to strangers, and I reacted like any normal person would, in defence, dating UkchaserAl? I'm not dating UkchaserAl.

visa.
03-09-2007, 02:02 PM

Where do you get this waffle from? There were people I don't even know in the room at the time, and 'Syber'? Lmao, I do not 'Syber' And actually, Quapla wasn't perm banned, I had a name change to Rolah which was then perm banned because I argued with someone on a staff guestbook because that is where they attacked me and threatened to send photographs of my nephews to strangers, and I reacted like any normal person would, in defence, dating UkchaserAl? I'm not dating UkchaserAl.
Nice try. I can pull out the screenshots if you want.

Smits
03-09-2007, 02:05 PM
^ Pull the screenshots then.

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Of course you can sweetheart. My personal life is also nothing to do with you or anybody else, so you have no right to have a say in who I am, and am not dating, but then I've grown to terms with the fact that you like getting involved in people's personal lifes, remember your little Library of Habbos personal details?

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 02:07 PM
can we like stop ere

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 02:09 PM
^ Lozzoling speaks wisdom

Visa, your just sad tbh.

le harry
03-09-2007, 02:11 PM
UR ALL SAD

(not includin the people i like)

bo$$
03-09-2007, 02:13 PM
!;3868537']And your gotta learn not to spam or tell people the rules.
And you gotta learn to get off Harry's nuts.

!;3868554']Their obviously jealous on hthe whole badge situation, And no doubt harry is due to being rejected from resort.
sept lozzoling cause shes cool
Got off your high horse just because you got a badge. No one cares as much as you think

!;3868564']Do you love blissa or something because you argue like your married to her
Do you love Harry or something? You argue like you're married to him.

Wrong-Name at your service!
-hires

I'd love to be dating UkchaserAl.. jk. That's gross. I'd deny it to if I were you

Nice try. I can pull out the screenshots if you want.
Shut up.

Of course you can sweetheart. My personal life is also nothing to do with you or anybody else, so you have no right to have a say in who I am, and am not dating, but then I've grown to terms with the fact that you like getting involved in people's personal lifes, remember your little Library of Habbos personal details?
Im on your side with that post but please STOP REPLYING TO HIM.. Thats the only way these childish attacks are gunna end is if one of you shut up. Since you're the "best person" you do it.

can we like stop ere

please.

visa.
03-09-2007, 02:23 PM
*REMOVED*

take a look at that gem, everyone. i've reported the message.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't post Persoanl Message content on the forum of whch accuse other members of doing bad things.

lew!
03-09-2007, 02:25 PM
soz but visa.. wasnt you the one that had that library of people or somthin all stickies and then everyone found out it was you that made the news anyway just to get publicity.

lol remember when you wanted to 'buy' creds off me :P
thanks for petals hun (l)

Hiro
03-09-2007, 02:26 PM
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8837/blissa22lz3.png

Blissa isn't even on your friend list?

bo$$
03-09-2007, 02:28 PM
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8837/blissa22lz3.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

******s would be 'bobba'.

Not if you used the invisible alt code thing

Blissa isn't even on your friend list?

When you report a message the person is auto-removed from your console

Earthquake
03-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Yeah the image by visa is fake ;l

bo$$
03-09-2007, 02:29 PM
!;3868712']Yeah the image by visa is fake ;l

Yeah look above.

Hiro
03-09-2007, 02:30 PM
But still, it isn't proof of Blissa 'getting furni' for badges..
It's just another way to argue.

bo$$
03-09-2007, 02:31 PM
But still, it isn't proof of Blissa 'getting furni' for badges..
It's just another way to argue.

BUt it proves some of his arguments, i.e. death threats and what not

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Hahaha. Nice try Visa, considering I'm not even on your friends list. I have to hand it to you though, you're good at conjuring up a nice alteration.. I'm just wondering what you'll come up with next to try and boot me in the backside, and fail miserably... Probably something just as pathetic as your past attempts. ******s? What is a ******? I thought that's something people ate. Ah well, nice try.. I'd laugh if you actually sent that in an e-mail to Habbo, they do have console logs you know... lol.

visa.
03-09-2007, 02:34 PM
there are more where that one came from.

btw RaveFM, way to blow up your rep. need i find the thread where i said you scammed me on the credits and you deny it?

visa.
03-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Hahaha. Nice try Visa, considering I'm not even on your friends list. I have to hand it to you though, you're good at conjuring up a nice alteration.. I'm just wondering what you'll come up with next to try and boot me in the backside, and fail miserably... Probably something just as pathetic as your past attempts. ******s? What is a ******? I thought that's something people ate. Ah well, nice try.. I'd laugh if you actually sent that in an e-mail to Habbo, they do have console logs you know... lol.
Nice try to cover up yourself. We all know that when you report a message it deletes the sender off your list. People see the true you now.

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Lmao, do you live on another planet or something? Habbo Staff have console messages logged, and you've been removed from my list for about 1 week... So unless I have magical powers or housekeeping access, I didn't send you that message. You can't help yourself from lying really, can you? More where that came from? Where's that? Lala land? Please Visa, get real.. I would never use insults like 'Pig Snout' or '******' infact.. You have called me a Pigs Snout on occasion, including on the Habbopedia... It's laughable really, what sort of insult is 'Pigs Snout' lol.

visa.
03-09-2007, 02:40 PM
I've been off your list for a week? That's funny; proof please :)

And idk what a pigs snout is . . sounds british to me.

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 02:43 PM
pmsl at u visa, fakin screenshots

at least blissa has more morals than you

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 02:43 PM
So why did you just alter it into a Console Message?

And yes, you have been off of my list for a week. I removed you, and you know I did. Stop your lying child. It's ridiculous, I thought you could sink no lower and then you conjured up this alteration of a Console message and posted it onto a forum. Try posting something real, next time, eh? Perhaps that would work better than your 'Compulsive lying' you contradicting fool.

visa.
03-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Hold up, can someone please explain to me how this is fake? I didn't have to post this . . . why am I getting attacked for trying to back up my arguments?

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 02:46 PM
You faked them, Blissa would never say that?

visa.
03-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh certainly not! Not the Blissa who wrote that pathetic article about me on Habbopedia. Need I post that as well?

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Jesus, Visa... Everyone can see it's fake. You actually fool yourself with your lies, nobody else, you're being attacked for trying to back up your arguments because you are backing them up with lies, as you always do, it's in your nature, I think people have came to terms with that. I have more self dignity than to call someone a Pigs Snout, do you really think I would keep you on my console after the Habbopedia thing? I don't think so, what do you think I am, crazy? You change your story more times than your underpants sweetie and you need to wake up and learn the truth, from the lies, and while you're at it, you might want to sort your head out. Because there must be some crazy things going on up there for you to lie so compulsively.

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 02:49 PM
na she didnt write that

visa.
03-09-2007, 02:54 PM
LOL want me to show people the trophy you sent me AFTER the Habbopedia thing? How about the *Hugs* console message? You're twisted.

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Sure, you can show them that... The point where I tried to apologise to you and you took it entirely in the wrong prospection. You're the twisted one honey, not me, you're a bit crazy I think, because you can't stop yourself from lying, it's actually quite astonishing.

bo$$
03-09-2007, 03:01 PM
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1452/tshirtsb8.png

Place your bets now.

visa.
03-09-2007, 03:05 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2884/blissaboopew1.png

Hiro
03-09-2007, 03:08 PM

Yeah, that was already posted.

bo$$

ummm...

visa.
Take a closer look, my friend -_-

edit: i mean wrong-name not aciid

bo$$
03-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Take a closer look, my friend -_-

OOOOOOOOOOH. I see it now.
Ewwww.

lew!
03-09-2007, 03:10 PM
wow.. a white thing on her mouth

visa.
03-09-2007, 03:13 PM
lol I find it amusing and quite accurate

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!