PDA

View Full Version : bribers will be disqualified

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 04:57 PM
helkat said all people who bribe in the adventure story final vote will be disqualified :)

*gets screenie

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/7276/jykujlzb6.png

Jordy
03-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Habbo can't monitor everything that much, bribing will be done per usual.

It won't effect a thing in my opinion, nor will it put anyone off.

I think it's sad though, people would actually vote for others movies so they get to go to Hollywood?! It's not like there's a fee to enter? I personally wouldn't want to give someone a holiday to Hollywood, I'll just accept the bribe and pretend to vote, it's not against the Habbo way or breaking the rules, but infact, they are :D

bo$$
03-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Habbo can't monitor everything that much, bribing will be done per usual.

It won't effect a thing in my opinion, nor will it put anyone off.

I think it's sad though, people would actually vote for others movies so they get to go to Hollywood?! It's not like there's a fee to enter? I personally wouldn't want to give someone a holiday to Hollywood, I'll just accept the bribe and pretend to vote, it's not against the Habbo way or breaking the rules, but infact, they are :D

Wrong competition

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 05:04 PM
so what about the french connections giveaways a day for voting?

Jordy
03-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Wrong competition
My bad sorry, I was in a Habbowood mood so just took it for granted :P

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 05:08 PM
image now posted.

bo$$
03-09-2007, 05:09 PM
It's a little late now though? Results are tommorow..

TopManTim
03-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Why's it to late? Helkat can just not put them in the results...

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 05:13 PM
yes, she can just not write about them

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 05:14 PM
She can just say their vote is void, simple really. They reserved the right to terminate anyone who performed misconduct in competitions in their T&C's, I'm sure. :]

It's a shame that Habbowood won't be the same.

bo$$
03-09-2007, 05:15 PM
How's she gunna know whos cheating through giveaways and whatnot when all those giveaways and stuff were on the first day..?

TopManTim
03-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Screenies?

bo$$
03-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Screenies?

Do you have screenies?

edit:
Even with screenies, they could be faked..

Jordy
03-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Do you have screenies?

edit:
Even with screenies, they could be faked..

If you don't believe screenshots what can you believe? You could say video footage put that can be edited just like screenshots can? It's not really possible to prove unless you where there, unless you can prove the screenshots are fake (Which they can't be sometimes), then you should believe it.

Lozzoling
03-09-2007, 05:34 PM
she can go through records

what rooms were called
what was said

bo$$
03-09-2007, 05:50 PM
If you don't believe screenshots what can you believe? You could say video footage put that can be edited just like screenshots can? It's not really possible to prove unless you where there, unless you can prove the screenshots are fake (Which they can't be sometimes), then you should believe it.

Yeah that's exactly why I said it's a little to late.. Because the giveaways aren't happening anymore so how could she see it first hand..

she can go through records

what rooms were called
what was said
Are there even records of that? because there are hate rooms/scam rooms for people that are still there and aren't changed until someone reports them...

visa.
03-09-2007, 06:16 PM
There hasn't been a single big competition without giveaways for votes. King & Queen of the Damned .. Mr & Mrs Habbo .. Resorts Competition .. Around The World Competition; they ALL had giveaways. No one has ever been disqualified for it. All this is is you, Lozzoling, knowing that we are getting more votes than you. Out of fear, you try to put us out for it. I'll make it clear I won't be posting in this thread to argue. The French Connection will be vindicated in a few hours when the finalists are announced. I have nothing further to say.

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 06:35 PM
You're way too big headed about all of this. You think because you put a few thrones in a room it's an automatic win for you. Things don't work that way, and anyone who has used giveaways to bribe people has ended up being Disqualified; Also nameable in the things you have said above. Helkat was, infact stating something that she had disqualified someone for, for using furniture as a bribery for people to vote for them to win, in the Talent Spot Competition. There is proof of you doing this, and I'm sure many people have reported this.

bo$$
03-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Jesus christ stop making every thread a fight.

Hiro
03-09-2007, 06:58 PM
There are records of everything, console messages, room names, group names, chat logs, etc etc..

Mitch4?
03-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Aren't habbo competions meant to be fun? They sure bring out the worst in people :(!

PaulMacC
03-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Yeah, they do.

Visa is getting on like a total brat because of it, this is what he said to me

Seems like the work of Blissa

I went into his room and said you are disquilifed for bribing and then I asked a whole bunch of people to come and say it was true and he kicked us and I went back in and he blamed Blissa for sending us all, a pit pathetic, ehy?

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I find it funny you're making a HUGE issue out of an Adventure Story. I guess it'll be a punch in the greek isles when you find out your prize is a pillar! :]

bo$$
03-09-2007, 07:20 PM
I find it funny you're making a HUGE issue out of an Adventure Story. I guess it'll be a punch in the greek isles when you find out your prize is a pillar! :]

Just watch when one of the other 17 that HAVENT been advertised alot and don't have people representing them.. win. :P That'll be a slap in the face for everyone. I'll laugh.

Pyroka
03-09-2007, 07:22 PM
That, as I said, will be a punch in the greek isles. :] I think the winner will be quite fun to find out, but thank god this Adventure Story stuff is over. As much as it was good and fun at the start, it's starting to turn into more of a Adventure Story of how people argue too much, in itself!

GoldenMerc
03-09-2007, 07:28 PM
That pillar will sell well though?

bo$$
03-09-2007, 07:29 PM
That pillar will sell well though?

Doubt it.

BlissaII
03-09-2007, 07:32 PM
The pillar is for the murder mystery, not for the adventure story competition. lol.

--ss--
03-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Hmm bribing is part of the competition , its the only actual way of getting votes seeing as no one votes for the actual content but for who the person is that made the content

bo$$
03-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Hmm bribing is part of the competition , its the only actual way of getting votes seeing as no one votes for the actual content but for who the person is that made the content

+rep :P

visa.
03-09-2007, 07:41 PM
I know I said I wouldn't argue here, and I'm not going to :)

Yes, we held giveaways to encourage people to check out our adventure story and give us their vote. But really, --ss--2 is quite right here. Like really, we're going up against SkaterChu & Thrived. What am I supposed to do? Try to get people to see that mine is better quality than theirs when they're all over the ClubHabbo groupies spamming them to vote? We never held giveaways to make it unfair; we held giveaways to give ourselves a chance. Some people are more popular than others and that's how they get their votes. The rest, without doing anything, don't stand a chance.

That's the sad truth.

+rep

--ss--
03-09-2007, 07:53 PM
People like skaterchu and thrived will have people voting for them for no apparent reason even without them asking to , they'll vote them because they own a fansite and by them voting they think they will get something out
of it from them , the voters who vote for them don't actually care about the quest , Also even though they're guranteed hundreds/ thousands of vote they try insure it by being unfair to their djs and staff making sure they vote , yesterday their best dj got fired because he was partying in someone's quest room that wasn't skaterchu's so thrived comes in and has a fit and shouts at the dj.

People doing giverways is to even out the odds and get people to notice them , its a type of advertising.

Mitch4?
03-09-2007, 07:53 PM
I know I said I wouldn't argue here, and I'm not going to :)

Yes, we held giveaways to encourage people to check out our adventure story and give us their vote. But really, --ss--2 is quite right here. Like really, we're going up against SkaterChu & Thrived. What am I supposed to do? Try to get people to see that mine is better quality than theirs when they're all over the ClubHabbo groupies spamming them to vote? We never held giveaways to make it unfair; we held giveaways to give ourselves a chance. Some people are more popular than others and that's how they get their votes. The rest, without doing anything, don't stand a chance.

That's the sad truth.

+rep

That's really true tbh.
I hope my group does well though, we worked really hard making all the rooms etc. :']!
I think basically it's between Thrived & Visa, and depending on who the third place is filled up by, ;o Hopefully we may stand a chance :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!