PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Story Finalists [MERGED]

Hiro
04-09-2007, 12:15 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/adventure_story/voting.html

Grats guys

Voting ended on Tuesday 4th September at 12 Noon (BST)

Our 3 finalists are:

The French Connection
by visa, VlNNl, Fashionn, samanther and Scotesh

14.26%
The Professor's Cremation
by Bibliophobia, TopmanTim and SCORPIO

13.69%
The Tune Of Time
by Thrived, SkaterChu, LBluemoon and dj.dtmm 12.22%

A panel of Habbo Staff will then decide on an overall winner from these three. The overall winner will be announced on Wednesday 5th September. Congratulations to our finalists!

All Best Sellers list Habbos will receive their Habbo Adventure Storywriter badge on/by Thursday 13th September.

bo$$
04-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Voting ended on Tuesday 4th September at 12 Noon (BST)

Our 3 finalists are:

The French Connection
by visa, VlNNl, Fashionn, samanther and Scotesh

14.26%
The Professor's Cremation
by Bibliophobia, TopmanTim and SCORPIO

13.69%
The Tune Of Time
by Thrived, SkaterChu, LBluemoon and dj.dtmm 12.22%

A panel of Habbo Staff will then decide on an overall winner from these three. The overall winner will be announced on Wednesday 5th September. Congratulations to our finalists!

All Best Sellers list Habbos will receive their Habbo Adventure Storywriter badge on/by Thursday 13th September.

Bet you aren't complaining about bribery now Loz ;)

Hazza
04-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Lol, Bet SkaterChu wins.

Favouritism ;)

le harry
04-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Woo well done Loz =]

bo$$
04-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Lol, Bet SkaterChu wins.

Favouritism ;)
Yeah probably.

Two threads..

Well done Loz =]

Created at the same time.. :P
Oh. And I meant to put Tim up in the spot where I have Loz's name seeing as how he "ended our friendship" because of me using "bribery" :P

Anywho, Congrats.
Loz ftw.

Boonzeet
04-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Well done loz and tim :)

Bet SkaterChu... or even VISA Wins.

Pyroka
04-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Well done to all the finalists tbh. :] I'm waiting for the arguments to blow up now, AFK till further notice. :]]]

le harry
04-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Oh and well done Tim :]

Really hope Visa / Skaterchu lose.

SkaterChu
04-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Considering my story came last in the three selected, I can hardly see why people on this forum were kicking up a huge fuss about it O_o

Ashley
04-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Considering my story came last in the three selected, I can hardly see why people on this forum were kicking up a huge fuss about it O_o

I thought you said Geo had kicked you out yesterday, eh? :rolleyes_

bo$$
04-09-2007, 12:47 PM

3/17
The leader had a giveaway or 2
Who knows what Loz/Tim did

mangle
04-09-2007, 12:47 PM
YAY LOZ

I got my badge thingy for it :]
Btw , whats the winner get?

SkaterChu
04-09-2007, 12:48 PM
I thought you said Geo had kicked you out yesterday, eh? :rolleyes_

So did I, change of mind I guess.

le harry
04-09-2007, 12:54 PM
3/17
The leader had a giveaway or 2

Nothing. They played fair.

Immenseman
04-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Well done loz and tim and good luck to them :)

TopManTim
04-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Yeah probably.

Created at the same time.. :P
Oh. And I meant to put Tim up in the spot where I have Loz's name seeing as how he "ended our friendship" because of me using "bribery" :P

Anywho, Congrats.
Loz ftw.

No actually I just find it extremly sad that you used bribery to try and get votes :rolleyes:

TopManTim
04-09-2007, 02:00 PM

What's your problem?

We didn't bribe like you :rolleyes: All we did was advertise.

Lozzoling
04-09-2007, 02:52 PM
WOOOOOO

woo woo wooo

Lozzoling
04-09-2007, 02:53 PM
ill still be sending emails to helkat concerning french connections bribery

Earthquake
04-09-2007, 02:58 PM
WOOOOOO

woo woo wooo
I voted you around 16 times on diffrent users names, Like guest & admin :) Using 6 computers/laptops :)

Thrived
04-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Goodluck to all 3 =]
xx Im well happpy =]

Lozzoling
04-09-2007, 03:05 PM
thats kinda sad

le harry
04-09-2007, 03:06 PM
!;3872235']I voted you around 16 times on diffrent users names, Like guest & admin :) Using 6 computers/laptops :)

thought u were goin for blissa "/

Earthquake
04-09-2007, 03:07 PM
thought u were goin for blissa "/
i didnt even know she had one

Mitch4?
04-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Aww thats a shame, ours never made it :(
Ah well, it's still going to be up for a few days if you want to try it. It's worthy <3 :D

Also, i'm not that bothered who i want to win, i got bored with thrived's
French connections was decent.
Ain't tried other :]

So probs french connection, c'mon guys :D!

dannyisnotamazing
04-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Woo well done Loz =]

Oh and well done Tim :]

Really hope Visa / Skaterchu lose.

Why have them 2 post got an edit message by Jordy, yet no edit message or anything? :S

Anyway well done to whoever winssssss. [:

.Matt..Chenery.
04-09-2007, 04:27 PM
To be honest, 2 out of those 3 shouldn't be there..

But oh well.. Congrats to all

Lozzoling
04-09-2007, 04:29 PM
2 out of the 3?

are you hinting me.

Thrived
04-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Tomorrow *IF* i win everyones gonna be so angry on here lol.
Goodluck to all, I've not tried their storys but i will do now and see how good they are {:

Lozzoling
04-09-2007, 04:45 PM
yes i will be angry if you win

but MORE MORE MORE so if visa does

crappy briber

bo$$
04-09-2007, 04:47 PM
No actually I just find it extremly sad that you used bribery to try and get votes :rolleyes:
Except I didn't so.

What's your problem?

We didn't bribe like you :rolleyes: All we did was advertise.
What's my problem? I didn't accuse you of anything genius.

!;3872281']i didnt even know she had one
Stop saying you voted for certain people in different threads

PaulMacC
04-09-2007, 06:16 PM
!;3872281']i didnt even know she had one

Mkay, SO Blissa just gave you an adventure story badge yesterday and YOU DONT REMEMBER

visa.
04-09-2007, 06:18 PM
I do recall, Lozzoling, that you were promising a giveaway if you made the finalists. Actually, it was even in your forum signature for a while.

Perhaps what I did was bribery, perhaps not, but at least I actually give the furniture out.

BlissaII
04-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Visa, is that really all you can do? Move the limelight away from yourself when something goes wrong and gloat in the spotlight when it goes your way? People have sent e-mails to Helkat and I would be suprised if she didn't Disqualify you, as she now has the sufficient evidence and grounds to go upon. I'm not going to say who has e-maile'd her, and before you jump to any irrational conclusions, no, it was not me. I wasn't even the person who told Helkat about your bribery; Again, that is a conclusion you rose to by your own choice. What Lozzoling done was not bribery it was a gesture of gratitude, he was telling them that if he won he would hold a giveaway, not if specific people voted for him he would gaurantee them an item of his own furniture. There is no perhaps in this, what you did was bribery, and yes, I agree that you shouldn't have been put through to the three finalists for this reason, and this reason only, this has nothing to do with any personal issues I may have with you.

,Sv... I find it hard to come to terms with the fact that you are denying that you knew my Adventure Story existed, as you visited my room multiple times and I gave you an Adventure Story badge also. However, I'm not going to ponder over who did, and who didn't vote for me, on a 'He said you said' basis, as it would be only School ground tiffs.

PaulMacC
04-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Mkay, Visa Im completly against you now k?

Lozzoling FTW

Blissa I kinda think you should remove ,Sv from the badge list, seeing as he was against us and all :rolleyes:

TopManTim
04-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Except I didn't so.

You gave out rep to everyone that voted you on the forum.

What's my problem? I didn't accuse you of anything genius.

Umm yes you did. Here's the quote...

Pyroka
04-09-2007, 10:54 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Habbo Staff were reading all this. :rolleyes: They'll be laughing their socks off. Really, will you people just grow up? We have Blissa who is acting like she knows what she's talking about, but really I can tell she's just stringing long sentences together which can be simply explained in "VISA STHU, ,SV IHU". Then we have the followers who just want a bloody badge, namely you Mr PaulMacC, you are not her concience so don't go saying "Oh yes master, we should remove the little hobbit, oh yes master!" It's pathetic. Really it is.

I can say the same for visa too if you think I'm fighting the 1 sided war, he's just as bad as them! Maybe in this thread he's kept his big fat gob shut, but give it time and this thread will become another grounds of war for the ongoing Adventure Story 'moanage' (lols). I'm not even going to start on people accusing TopManTim and Lozzoling of bribery, because for all you know visa and Thrived's team may have been bribing also, gah not even them, maybe the whole damn competition has been a bribery fest!

Anyway... Rant over, sorry to say it but if anyone deserves to win this competition it's the people who haven't done anything wrong and made a good quest at that: The tune of time's group. Now, flame me if you want but I'll burn you just as hard.

bo$$
04-09-2007, 10:57 PM
[/COLOR]

You gave out rep to everyone that voted you on the forum.

[COLOR=#cccccc]

[COLOR=deepskyblue]Umm yes you did. Here's the quote...

Umm.. No I didn't? I said if I get final 3 I'd give out the rep.. And hey.. I believe Loz said "Giveaway if I get final 3" So yell at him okay?

And how's that accussing you of ANYTHING? It's not. All I said was who knows what you did.

I wouldn't be surprised if Habbo Staff were reading all this. :rolleyes: They'll be laughing their socks off. Really, will you people just grow up? We have Blissa who is acting like she knows what she's talking about, but really I can tell she's just stringing long sentences together which can be simply explained in "VISA STHU, ,SV IHU". Then we have the followers who just want a bloody badge, namely you Mr PaulMacC, you are not her concience so don't go saying "Oh yes master, we should remove the little hobbit, oh yes master!" It's pathetic. Really it is.

I can say the same for visa too if you think I'm fighting the 1 sided war, he's just as bad as them! Maybe in this thread he's kept his big fat gob shut, but give it time and this thread will become another grounds of war for the ongoing Adventure Story 'moanage' (lols). I'm not even going to start on people accusing TopManTim and Lozzoling of bribery, because for all you know visa and Thrived's team may have been bribing also, gah not even them, maybe the whole damn competition has been a bribery fest!
Anyway... Rant over, sorry to say it but if anyone deserves to win this competition it's the people who haven't done anything wrong and made a good quest at that: The tune of time's group. Now, flame me if you want but I'll burn you just as hard.

1) You're right.
2) No one was accussing Loz and Tim of bribery, they were accusing everyone else..
3) It has been.
4) +rep

Duck Hunt
04-09-2007, 11:23 PM
OMG

Since When Do u Use The Forum LOLLL Never Seen u On Here

GL Loz, Btw I Hope visa Loses

Shawnstra
04-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Well done to all, I know who I will be voting for ;)

Pyroka
05-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Oh that's just a tease Mr Doom... Skaterchu used to be quite active on HxF O_o

BlissaII
05-09-2007, 01:04 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Habbo Staff were reading all this. They'll be laughing their socks off. Really, will you people just grow up? We have Blissa who is acting like she knows what she's talking about, but really I can tell she's just stringing long sentences together which can be simply explained in "VISA STHU, ,SV IHU". Then we have the followers who just want a bloody badge, namely you Mr PaulMacC, you are not her concience so don't go saying "Oh yes master, we should remove the little hobbit, oh yes master!" It's pathetic. Really it is.

Excuse me, but those accusations are completely inaccurate. I do know what I'm talking about; My opinion, and if I wanted to say 'Shut the heck up Visa' or 'I hate you ,Sv' then I would say it out right. I don't hate ,Sv at all. So I don't have a clue where you get that from, I said in my post that I was not going to ponder over anything but I won't come to terms with the fact that he is claiming he knew nothing about the existance of my Adventure Story. What the heck is with all this 'Followers' business? People seem to think I have followers? That's not the case at all, they're called friends, I was friends with PaulMacC before the Adventure Story began so I don't see how you can sit there and say 'They just want a bloody badge'. Of course he wants a badge, wouldn't you if you helped someone immensely in the creation of something? Giving them up to 10 HC worth of furniture to help out? Precisely. You claim to know eeverything about me, and what I'm all about... Well clearly you don't know a lot about this. To be quite honest I don't know what's brought you into this 'Mood' with me? We used to be good friends, in fact we were just joking around last week, and 2 days later you were flaming me?

Hiro
05-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Take the arguements to PM.

Closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!