PDA

View Full Version : Sony Caught Cheating?

Fez
04-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Lol

Click (http://us.wazap.com/outlinkFrameset.jsp?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.curse.co m%2Fdetails%2F2931%2F&title=Sony+Computer+Entertainment+Europe%3A+SCEE+g ets+naughty+with+Halo+entry+on+Wikipedia&id=384120&type=rss_news&mode=news)

It appears that Electronic Arts editing their wiki's history has been one-upped. MaxConsole is reporting that Sony Computer Entertainment Europe was caught red handed editing the Halo Wikipedia entry by adding in the line "Although it wont look any better than Halo 2."I don't believe one bit, but they did trace the I.Ps and stuff, or some guy is having a laugh with proxy or something.

Moved by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator) from Microsoft: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks http://habboxforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif.

Wootzeh
04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Loads of companies have been caught editting wiki pages :P Even people in the Vatican.

Smits
04-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Lol, ban them like they ban schools. :/

Neil
04-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Sony are having a lot of weird things going on
I was looking around and saw ANOTHER lawsuit against Sony, this time they were apparently using hardware in the PS3 that they were not meant to use, and the company that wants to sue them has demanded money and any products including the cell miniprocessor to be destroyed lol
I think it's gonna fail but yea xD

Fez
04-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Sony are gonna own 2008 though...

Technologic
04-09-2007, 07:23 PM
It was all in the news lol.

The CIA has been editing wikis on saddam hussein and iraw making it look like he was the devil and they had solid proof to go to war LOL

And@purpleness [soz lol] that is going to be so true. Like Xbox owned 2007

Wootzeh
04-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Lol, ban them like they ban schools. :/
They don't do what people do in schools though lol, people in school just go (insert football team here) are crap! (I've done it too lol)
And Wii is going to carry on dominating imo.

Fez
04-09-2007, 07:25 PM
And@earthquake
LOL I'M NAWT EARTHQUAKE

(lawl you edited)

2006 was Nintendo
2007 was Microsoft
2008 will be Sony
2009 is where we will see the real Console Wars

Neil
04-09-2007, 07:30 PM
They don't do what people do in schools though lol, people in school just go (insert football team here) are crap! (I've done it too lol)

I've deleted a whole page of biased information before, that's about it though

Sony are gonna own 2008 though...

Don't turn into a fanboy lol
The Wii is going to own both tbh...Parents will happily buy Wiis because they are a bit of exercise, especially with that new footpad thing coming out
And a lot of 360 games are going to be announced for next year, we still got GTA4 and Fable 2 coming next year, maybe FFXIII and I don't know but DMC4 might be out next year aswell, not sure though haven't really looked into it, could be this year but I donno lol
Still got Mercenaries 2, Dynasty Warriors GUNDAM, xbox hasn't stopped "owning" yet

Fez
04-09-2007, 07:34 PM
I've deleted a whole page of biased information before, that's about it though

Don't turn into a fanboy lol
The Wii is going to own both tbh...Parents will happily buy Wiis because they are a bit of exercise, especially with that new footpad thing coming out
And a lot of 360 games are going to be announced for next year, we still got GTA4 and Fable 2 coming next year, maybe FFXIII and I don't know but DMC4 might be out next year aswell, not sure though haven't really looked into it, could be this year but I donno lol
Still got Mercenaries 2, Dynasty Warriors GUNDAM, xbox hasn't stopped "owning" yet
Lawl I'm not a fanboy - multi-platform ftw.

I can see where your going in terms of that new - Wii Fit (HAY A VIDEO GAME THAT MY CHILDREN KAN LIKE LOOSE WEIGHT FRUM), but they won't even play it - thus the parent's will think it was just a waste and not purchase and more Nintendo Wii games. Gaming is for fun, not for losing weight.

As far as Microsoft and Sony are going, I think it might be a run to the finish line. I heard that the sales at the end of this year will decide everything.

Neil
04-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Lawl I'm not a fanboy - multi-platform ftw.

I can see where your going in terms of that new - Wii Fit (HAY A VIDEO GAME THAT MY CHILDREN KAN LIKE LOOSE WEIGHT FRUM), but they won't even play it - thus the parent's will think it was just a waste and not purchase and more Nintendo Wii games. Gaming is for fun, not for losing weight.

As far as Microsoft and Sony are going, I think it might be a run to the finish line. I heard that the sales at the end of this year will decide everything.

The Wii is fun, that Wii fit looks awesome, you may look like an idiot but you are having fun at the same time xD
I'm going to save up and buy a wii sometime

Fez
04-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Trust me, you'll just spend 20 minutes on it and then think (HAY I KAN DO THE SAME THING OUTSIDE AND FOR FREE TOO) If you are going to buy a Wii I strongly recommend to wait for the Wii Board to be inputted in games (imagine a hula dancing Mario with that board). That's when I'll be getting one anyway

Neil
04-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Trust me, you'll just spend 20 minutes on it and then think (HAY I KAN DO THE SAME THING OUTSIDE AND FOR FREE TOO) If you are going to buy a Wii I strongly recommend to wait for the Wii Board to be inputted in games (imagine a hula dancing Mario with that board). That's when I'll be getting one anyway

I'm buying a Wii ASAP, they're fun and even if you are paying for something you can do for free it's still a game and it's fun

Fez
04-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Well.. we're all entitled to an opinion... I just think you should at least wait for the Wii Zapper to launch, I've played Red Steel on it and Wii FPSs Controls are the worst you could imagine.

Neversoft
04-09-2007, 07:51 PM
LOL I'M NAWT EARTHQUAKE

(lawl you edited)

2006 was Nintendo
2007 was Microsoft
2008 will be Sony

Lool, 2008 will be Nintendo. Sony's time has come. Microsoft will be close second imo.

Trust you? Have you played Wii Fit? I think not, so you can't say whether it's going to suck or not.

Holy ****. I haven't looked at the console sales in ages but look how much the Wii has caught up!
http://nexgenwars.com/

The Wii is definitely the most popular and it's best games arnt even out yet.

Oni
04-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Well.. we're all entitled to an opinion... I just think you should at least wait for the Wii Zapper to launch, I've played Red Steel on it and Wii FPSs Controls are the worst you could imagine.
Nintendos DS and Wii have been the top 2 sellers for every month this year, sure microsoft was 2007...Red steels controls are crap for the first 20 mins then they come into their own, the greatest controls I have ever used. At one point I jumped off a building a sniped 2 people on the way down, try doing that with an anologue stick. You say wiis arent fun but thats what they were designed for, every played warioware when your drunk or raving rabbids they are hillarious.

Fez
04-09-2007, 07:56 PM
LOL GUESS WHAT GUYS

I played Red Steel on my cousin's Wii, turns out he'd been fiddling with the sensitivity a bit too much, he just told me via Messanger, and Btw I do have a Nintendo DS and I must say, it is Nintendo's strongest strength.

I might get a Wii next year or somethin

Neil
04-09-2007, 08:18 PM
LOL I'M NAWT EARTHQUAKE

(lawl you edited)

2006 was Nintendo
2007 was Microsoft
2008 will be Sony

Don't know if I agree with 2006, I think all Nintendo had was DS, 360 was out and Microsoft were on top since the release of the first xbox until now, the competition is harder for them now as the PS3 and Wii are out, and of the 3 consoles the Wii is the only unique one

I had no intention of getting red steel right away anyway, I'm after the party games and Mario games, as well and Metriod and SSBB which I've been looking forward to since it was announced

Fez
04-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Don't know if I agree with 2006, I think all Nintendo had was DS, 360 was out and Microsoft were on top since the release of the first xbox until now, the competition is harder for them now as the PS3 and Wii are out, and of the 3 consoles the Wii is the only unique one

I had no intention of getting red steel right away anyway, I'm after the party games and Mario games, as well and Metriod and SSBB which I've been looking forward to since it was announced
Oh I sees.. I just thought to mension how easy it is for the remote to go 'bonkers'

Lycan
04-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Ahh Wii is just perfect , i love the combat games and the way its all set out. holding your controller like a gun fantastic, call of duty 3 on the wii is one of the most awesome games ever.

GommeInc
05-09-2007, 09:00 PM
2006 was Microsoft
2007 was Nintendo
2008 will be Nintendo

That's what it will be realisticly, considering loads of people are waiting to buy a Wii for 2008 and loads have already bought a Wii this year, thus it is more fitting for Nintendo to be top for 2007 AND 2008. Sony are a let down, no one really wants one for the price. Microsoft were top in 2006 because the XBOX 260 was released and it was the only console that was new in the market in 2006, bar the Wii which was out in December.

Neil
05-09-2007, 09:46 PM
2006 was Microsoft
2007 was Nintendo
2008 will be Nintendo

That's what it will be realisticly, considering loads of people are waiting to buy a Wii for 2008 and loads have already bought a Wii this year, thus it is more fitting for Nintendo to be top for 2007 AND 2008. Sony are a let down, no one really wants one for the price. Microsoft were top in 2006 because the XBOX 260 was released and it was the only console that was new in the market in 2006, bar the Wii which was out in December.

I hugely disagree, Wii is good but this year not a whole load of the main titles are out, 2007 belongs to Microsoft
2008 will be Wii purely because the games people actually are waiting for will be coming out
2009 I think will be hard because Microsoft will have new games for 360 coming out and the PS3's true performance may be shown, unless the Wii comes up with something huge by then it's doubtful they'll get '09, but time will tell

Oni
07-09-2007, 09:03 PM
I hugely disagree, Wii is good but this year not a whole load of the main titles are out, 2007 belongs to Microsoft
2008 will be Wii purely because the games people actually are waiting for will be coming out
2009 I think will be hard because Microsoft will have new games for 360 coming out and the PS3's true performance may be shown, unless the Wii comes up with something huge by then it's doubtful they'll get '09, but time will tell
Statistically 2007 belongs to the wii, they have sold the most which is what the companies care about. As for which is best I think 2008 will definatly be the wii, 2007.....it depends on how nintendo end the year, they have had some ace titles this year such as Resi evil 4, twilight princess [Officially 2006 but not really as it was the end of the year] etc but with the wii the best are to come. Mainly super mario galaxy, metroid and rayman raving rabbids 2, if those are as good as they look then I would say 2007 is nintys.

GommeInc
07-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Xbox 360 sales comapred to Wii sales say different. 2007 is deffinitely with the Wii, 2006 was for the Xbox 360. 2008 as you said will be for the Wii because of the most anticipated games on the console will be released. There is more reason why this year belongs to the Wii than the Xbox 360, as stated, the sales. Xbox didn't have quite as much, but they have more sales because they were released alot easlier than the Wii.

Statistically 2007 belongs to the wii, they have sold the most which is what the companies care about. As for which is best I think 2008 will definatly be the wii, 2007.....it depends on how nintendo end the year, they have had some ace titles this year such as Resi evil 4, twilight princess [Officially 2006 but not really as it was the end of the year] etc but with the wii the best are to come. Mainly super mario galaxy, metroid and rayman raving rabbids 2, if those are as good as they look then I would say 2007 is nintys.
I'm disappointed with HxF lack of "I'm with Stupid", so I have nothing else to say than I agree :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!