PDA

View Full Version : OK well i joined..

Smits
04-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Yeh, i've took peoples advice and joined the addicting place of runescape, combat level 13.

Ok so, should i work on All my skills, concentrate on certain ones or just do one at a time?

Also, my main aim is to make money, so is there decent ways to make money without member?

I hope you guys were right by saying i should join.

Neversoft
04-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Merchanting is a good way to make money and you don't need to train anything to do that, but it might be hard to start off unless you have some cash already. So my advice would be, if you want money, train skills like fletching and woodcutting. They're good money makers. Then once you've got some cash, move on to merchanting.

Racoon
04-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Runescape Is Good. Until you been playing for ages and get bored. But yeah, like neversoft said it's good to train woodcutting and sell logs. When you get like level 80 wc is good to buy members for a month and power woodcut Magics.

It takes forever and yes, you will get bored. =]

Or the other option is to fish... sell fish an merchant.

Yeah. Or buy Mills...

Smits
04-09-2007, 06:54 PM
I don't really want to buy mills, i got told its best to train combat up to 60/70 first before i do anything..

I also heard for beginners feathers and cowhides can make some money?

Neversoft
04-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Yeah, when I was like lvl 3 back in the day I killed chickens and sold the feathers, but then I discovered mining and started selling coal. :P

Imnotpure
04-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Woodcuting is good.

alotest
04-09-2007, 07:19 PM
cowhides are better than feathers. Get 100k and start buying items for a low price (Make sure they are things like rune) then sell them for at least 10k more per and as you get more cash buy and sell better items. woodcutting and mining are good skills to train.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!