PDA

View Full Version : [Help] DJ Panel [Help]

Jebbo
04-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Could Anyone Help Me Install DJ Panel v3 Onto Freehostia (Just For DJPanel) Or Maybe Even Do It For Me :eusa_danc Please.

+Rep To Anyone That Can Help :)

Jebbo
04-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Sorry For Double Post Couldn't Edit. Maybe If You Could Do It For Me Make It On Free-hostia Or ANY Hosting Site And Send The Info To Me By PM.

Thanks!!

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post or post pointlessly.

Scania
04-09-2007, 10:18 PM
What you said on your second post you basically mensions on the first. stop bumping.

Jebbo
05-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Not it isnt.. :S + Why Would i bump it its hardy at the bottom ?

Chippiewill
05-09-2007, 06:39 PM
download an ftp client then connect to your freehostia account it's so much easier than by manual on freehostia

ps freehostia has had some uptime problems recently

Jebbo
05-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Thanks +Rep But Where i Get Ftp Thing ?

Dentafrice,
05-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Google SmartFTP or Cute FTP

Jebbo
05-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks +Rep

Jebbo
08-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Ok Is This How i Do it..

Open SmartFTP
At Top Put in My FTP Adress User and Password
Drag The The Hold RadioDJ Folder into Transfer Que
Go on to temport Que
Right Click
Destonation
Remote
Quick Connect
The Choose My Ftp Link Thing
Then Install
And its done ?

QuickScriptz
08-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Alrighty... so lets start fresh:

-Go to http://www.net2ftp.com
-Type in your ftp server/username/password
-Make sure the "FTP Mode" is set to "Binary"
-Hit the "Login" button
-Navigate your way to where you want your dj panel folder (click the folder name)
Note: If for instance you want your dj panel in this folder "/public_html/radiodjpanel/" you should do the uploading when you're in the "public_html" folder instead of making a folder for the dj panel because it will do that for you when we upload it.
-Once you've found where you want your dj panel folder hit the "Upload" button (top left)
-Now use the box on the right hand side where it says "Archives"
-Hit the browse button and find the zipped copy of the DJ Panel that you downloaded from my site
-Once you have it selected click "Open"
-Now you should see a bunch of text in the box beside the browse button on the webpage (if another box and browse button appear below just ignore them), once you do find the giant green checkmark and click it
-Wait a little while it uploads it and unzips the file...
-You will see a confirmation screen now with another green checkmark and a blue arrow, click the blue arrow
-It will now take you back to the file list and you should now see a folder called "radiodjpanel", this is your new dj panel folder!
-Click the folder called "radiodjpanel"
-Now go to your site under the dj panel folder and view the README.html file (so for instance if my site is called me.com then i would go to www.me.com/radiodjpanel/README.html)
-Just follow the simple installer and it will install

Hope this helps :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!