PDA

View Full Version : An observation

e5..
05-09-2007, 12:04 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/lost_witness

in his tags it says '2012' what could tht mean den

habbo closing? him leaving? (he prob would leave before)

Nemo
05-09-2007, 12:05 PM
the olympics maybeeeee?

e5..
05-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Dno why that would be any interest to him because he probably won't have anything to do with habbo then.. or maybe he is entering it

Nemo
05-09-2007, 12:07 PM
or maybe 2012 is his year in the chinese year thing, i could keep going on...

Ajax.
Just to clarify Lost_witness IS the 20012 olympics as a long jumper.

Nemo
Just to clarify Lost_witness IS the 20012 olympics as a long humper.
Lmaooooooo

Or maybe he.. just felt like being random

lew!
05-09-2007, 12:11 PM
e5, tell us.. Please!

Ajax.
05-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Lmaooooooo

Or maybe he.. just felt like being random

na he said it on trisha.

e5..
05-09-2007, 12:40 PM
hmm, oh well thoughts peeps?

Ajax.
05-09-2007, 12:42 PM
I told u.

Hiro
05-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Probably to do with the London Olympics...

Jordy
05-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah he lives in London and obviously the 2012 Olympics are there, or perhaps he's interested and excited about them and wants to share it with the world? :P

e5..
05-09-2007, 02:47 PM
r u a forum moderator jordy? dnt lie plz

um and probs ye!!!

Hiro
05-09-2007, 02:51 PM
r u a forum moderator jordy? dnt lie plz

Yes, he is...

http://www.habboxforum.com/showgroups.php

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=394418

Shawnstra
05-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Gd find :)

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Well he lives hear the habbo offices in Hackney and the olypics are near there i belive as I live in London myself sooooo

Maybe he is just excitied about bieng near it.

ORRRR

He is advertising for them and thousands see his homepage....

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 06:01 PM
its the december update

v2012

Joord
06-09-2007, 06:24 PM
its the december update

v2012
actually made me laugh (idk why)

e5..
06-09-2007, 07:13 PM
Made me think he is even more childish than before

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Made me think he is even more childish than before
Alot like you then.

e5..
06-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Not at all, your really not clever, smart or anything. That comment was actually really really childish

'OOO ALOT LIKE YOUUUUUUUU'

GhostFace-
06-09-2007, 07:19 PM
theres 16 ppl with that tag ;o

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Not at all, your really not clever, smart or anything. That comment was actually really really childish

'OOO ALOT LIKE YOUUUUUUUU'
Your really trying to be funny, Seriously not working ;)

Lmao at you -repping me and accusing me of rep, Sorry lil girl but I earn my rep

e5..
06-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Your really trying to be funny, Seriously not working ;)

Lmao at you -repping me and accusing me of rep, Sorry lil girl but I earn my rep
Your are seriously pathetic, you can't even think for youself you have to copy my words almost word for word.

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Your are seriously pathetic, you can't even think for youself you have to copy my words almost word for word.
Your the pathetic one with Habbo in your email .. r0fl

bo$$
06-09-2007, 07:34 PM
How about you're both pathetic so sthu?
But 10 points goes to Earthquake for pointing out that you have habbo in your email.
Sorry. :(

Earthquake - 10
e5 - 0

e5..
06-09-2007, 07:51 PM
maybe I don't want pixel people on my main msn?

bo$$
06-09-2007, 07:52 PM
maybe I don't want pixel people on my main msn?

and perhaps we don't really care?

e5..
06-09-2007, 07:54 PM
and perhaps we don't really care?
Well if you didn't care why talk about it?

Janet Snakehole
06-09-2007, 07:57 PM
God. You're all pathetic. LOL.
Stop arguing over something so stupid guys!

Pyroka
06-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Poor Earthquake, he tries to make a little joke out of something and e5, out of all people, decides to criticise him for it. I'd think of you as the last person to criticise anyone really, you're not exactly in the best of positions in your 'Habbo life'.

I'm betting 2012 Olympics are coming soon... Winter olympics even :o

bo$$
06-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Well if you didn't care why talk about it?

Because I was giving Earthquake 10 points for it.

e5..
07-09-2007, 03:06 PM
kk mr.pathetic

and tbh habbo can shove it where the sun don't shine as far as im concerned.

stratosphere
09-09-2007, 12:58 PM
and tbh habbo can shove it where the sun don't shine as far as im concerned.

You wouldn't have been saying that if you hadn't got de banz. ;o

Earthquake
09-09-2007, 01:13 PM
You wouldn't have been saying that if you hadn't got de banz. ;o
No no, He would more have been saying, Let me stick it into habbo where the sun cant shine.

[DC]eption
09-09-2007, 01:36 PM
No no, He would more have been saying, Let me stick it into habbo where the sun cant shine.

Lmao you made me laugh in this thread.

e5 grow up and actually go outside for once.

e5..
09-09-2007, 02:09 PM
u cant talk, you need to grow up a whole lot more than me, and you need to step outside of your cardboard box and see the real world.

bo$$
09-09-2007, 02:24 PM
u cant talk, you need to grow up a whole lot more than me, and you need to step outside of your cardboard box and see the real world.

You're calling people pathetic and telling them they need to grow up.. but you just said "and you need to step outside of your cardboard box" LOL.
Even someone with the slightest bit of knowledge can say that if you live in a cardboard box, you don't have a computer. Common knowledge.
So e5, please; grow up.

e5..
09-09-2007, 02:25 PM
You're calling people pathetic and telling them they need to grow up.. but you just said "and you need to step outside of your cardboard box" LOL.
Even someone with the slightest bit of knowledge can say that if you live in a cardboard box, you don't have a computer. Common knowledge.
So e5, please; grow up.
NO?

bo$$
09-09-2007, 02:27 PM
NO?

It's great when someone replies and proves my point :rolleyes:

:....:mike:....:
09-09-2007, 02:33 PM
It's great when someone replies and proves my point :rolleyes:
Let e5 say what he wishes, getting involved only gets you in the position he is in now. Stirring people up like that is not cool at all.

Trust me, if I get involved, you will be dying for some air. I can go on for 5 pages and still argue and realize that it was pointless after 3 hours.

bo$$
09-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Let e5 say what he wishes, getting involved only gets you in the position he is in now. Stirring people up like that is not cool at all.

Trust me, if I get involved, you will be dying for some air. I can go on for 5 pages and still argue and realize that it was pointless after 3 hours.

Thanks for your concern. (I'm not being sarcastic)
Really I couldn't care if me talking to e5 stirred everyone up, obviously he said something that made me respond to him, so I'm going to.
I think it's been proven time after time that pretty much anybody on hxf can go for 5 pages and still be arguing. In fact, we've had a couple that have gone through many threads, the threads being closed, and the argument continuing in another thread :)

09-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Thanks for your concern. (I'm not being sarcastic)
Really I couldn't care if me talking to e5 stirred everyone up, obviously he said something that made me respond to him, so I'm going to.
I think it's been proven time after time that pretty much anybody on hxf can go for 5 pages and still be arguing. In fact, we've had a couple that have gone through many threads, the threads being closed, and the argument continuing in another thread :)
That's great! HxF has a history of bad members. So, what do you plan on doing now anyway? Continue following e5 or leave him alone? :rolleyes:

bo$$
09-09-2007, 02:42 PM
That's great! HxF has a history of bad members. So, what do you plan on doing now anyway? Continue following e5 or leave him alone? :rolleyes:

Following e5? I never "follow" e5.
If he chooses to reply with something that makes me wanna reply, guess what's going to happen? If he doesn't, then okay. :)

Lozzoling
09-09-2007, 02:43 PM
lirl at everthing turnin into an argument on hxf

09-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Following e5? I never "follow" e5.
If he chooses to reply with something that makes me wanna reply, guess what's going to happen? If he doesn't, then okay. :)

Wow, it seems you give him a choice that will benefit you both ways...:rolleyes:

lirl at everthing turnin into an argument on hxf

I blame my months of observing the idiots on the forum and finally able to get back at them...not anyone in particular.

H0BJ0B
09-09-2007, 02:58 PM
lirl at everyone arguing. This is like the first 5 page thread where I've read all pages. So amusing :)

e5..
09-09-2007, 04:30 PM
cant do anything on here these days without SOMEONE moaning. Just **** *** and cheer up, get outside, get friends and have a laugh, i know this my be hard for you as you have never done it... you know who you are ;) I advised the miserable ones to stay out of my threads because you make the happy people ****** off and you'll just get -rep. I'm happy and willing to share it :D

bo$$
09-09-2007, 04:42 PM
cant do anything on here these days without SOMEONE moaning. Just **** *** and cheer up, get outside, get friends and have a laugh, i know this my be hard for you as you have never done it... you know who you are ;) I advised the miserable ones to stay out of my threads because you make the happy people ****** off and you'll just get -rep. I'm happy and willing to share it :D

I'm going to assume that you're talking about me seeing as how you're arguing with me in this thread.
I do go outside, everyday in fact. I do have friends, quite a bit in fact. I do laugh, quite a bit as well, take this thread for example. Don't start the whole "YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS" crap. In your words "Its pathetic"
-Rep means nothing.
N-o-t-h-i-n-g
It's a god damn forum.
You aren't gunna die from getting -rep

Go ahead and say "YOU CARE ABOUT REPZ U GUNNA CRY" but I know I won't :)

You're not hard for -repping
Like I said, it means nothing.
Nothing at all.
It doesn't change who someone is, it just shows a little red rectangle.
imo the rep system is stupid.

Lozzoling
09-09-2007, 04:55 PM

ok you acting like an agony aunt really doesnt help things

you act as if he's some WoW addict, he does ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE

and you're in no position to comment on this subject

bo$$
09-09-2007, 04:57 PM
ok you acting like an agony aunt really doesnt help things

you act as if he's some WoW addict, he does ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE

and you're in no position to comment on this subject

owned by loz.
k im off bye

Earthquake
09-09-2007, 05:12 PM
The only thing what starts the arguements is the immatureness of people getting their *** involved and sticking up for the over obsessed staff loving e5.

09-09-2007, 05:14 PM
The only thing what starts the arguements is the immatureness of people getting their *** involved and sticking up for the over obsessed staff loving e5.
I usually have an average of 3 people after me, it is not fair :P Sometimes I have to increase my points to lock them in their own insults.

Earthquake
09-09-2007, 05:16 PM
I usually have an average of 3 people after me, it is not fair :P Sometimes I have to increase my points to lock them in their own insults.
you know i never got a word of that :(

ontopic; i dont get your observation?

e5..
09-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Your only posts on my threads are all criticism posts, you never have anything nice to say.. "e5 is a.." "noo e5" this and "e5" that.. I don't even have to do anything wrong.. jus grow up.. and those who are like "hahah earthquake ur so funni" your only doing that so your not on his "bad" side so he won't try to e-bully you.

Earthquake
09-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Your only posts on my threads are all criticism posts, you never have anything nice to say.. "e5 is a.." "noo e5" this and "e5" that.. I don't even have to do anything wrong.. jus grow up.. and those who are like "hahah earthquake ur so funni" your only doing that so your not on his "bad" side so he won't try to e-bully you.
im not a bully, i just generally dislike you.

once u get your rear end out of helkats ***, maybe we'll see another side to you.

England
09-09-2007, 05:29 PM
e5 i love you

Earthquake
09-09-2007, 05:37 PM
e5 i love you
DONT SAY THAT! DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPEND TO THE LAST PERSON WHO SAID THAT!!

England
09-09-2007, 05:40 PM
DONT SAY THAT! DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPEND TO THE LAST PERSON WHO SAID THAT!!
what??

bo$$
09-09-2007, 05:48 PM

This is boring now.
Anyway; I must go on.

Who is this directed at?
I hope not me..
And who cares if they are on earthquakes good or bad side.. I don't see anyone saying "hahah earthquake ur so funni" .. He's not. It's been said like.. 1000 times. No ones afraid of earthquake.. LOL
(No offence earthquake ;) but you're an idiot.)
See.
Now lets see him bully me pls.

Earthquake
09-09-2007, 05:59 PM
This is boring now.
Anyway; I must go on.

Who is this directed at?
I hope not me..
And who cares if they are on earthquakes good or bad side.. I don't see anyone saying "hahah earthquake ur so funni" .. He's not. It's been said like.. 1000 times. No ones afraid of earthquake.. LOL
(No offence earthquake ;) but you're an idiot.)
See.
Now lets see him bully me pls.
Don't hit me :'( YOU BIG BULLY!

bo$$
09-09-2007, 06:01 PM

-puts down fist

Fine.
Now leave.

e5..
09-09-2007, 06:23 PM
suprise suprise, your cautioned :eusa_clap:eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!