PDA

View Full Version : Join HelKat in my room at 18:20 for a party!

CHA!NGANG
05-09-2007, 05:13 PM
NT NEWS BUT WELL IT IS SORT OF LOL :)

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/669hk.png

Invent
05-09-2007, 05:18 PM
God sorry but CHA!NGANG you are becomming the next e5 with your HelKat obsession...lol..

CHA!NGANG
05-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Probably... lol

Oh well tbh most people love staff lol :)

P.S. MITE ME PROSPONED UNTIL 18:30

Lozzoling
05-09-2007, 05:25 PM
welcome to the e5 and furi0n club

CHA!NGANG
05-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Y thank you and tbh i tryed to give u all teh heads up and this is how u replay me?

Ungratefull lot!

p.s. its an event!

a party i am informing u nt tht shes in my room but to come 2 the party

Lozzoling
05-09-2007, 05:27 PM
so helkat came to your room, so what!?

stop trying to draw attention to yourself for that because you'll get the wrong sort of attention

i dont post screenies when the staff do my adventure story

Xarea
05-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Heads up? The room is locked, and you'll probably only open it when she leaves :rolleyes:

Invent
05-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Y thank you and tbh i tryed to give u all teh heads up and this is how u replay me?

A heads up?

Most people on this forum won't care if HelKat goes to a room. Habbo Staff go to partys and events almost every week or two.

It's not a special and unique thing anymore.

BlissaII
Don't flame CHA!NGANG, lol. He's only holding a party for you guys. I'll try and come Chain.. If I can get online, I'm having 'Shockwave error' upon 'Shockwave error' It's a nightmare!

Technologic
Heads up? The room is locked, and you'll probably only open it when she leaves :rolleyes:

Most liekly...

Lozzoling
05-09-2007, 05:30 PM
bet theres just 3 random people in there now lols

Immenseman
05-09-2007, 05:32 PM
I think he genuinely wantd to tell people where she was so you can join the 'party'. HelKat was on brb and has just been auto kicked hence the pass on the door.

Invent
I'm not flaming him Blissa, I'm just saying it's not news anymore.

If this happened 2 years ago then it would be a shock :P

CHA!NGANG
arg ty blissa ur welcome to come :)

rest of u well rest tht have critisised me the go rot or somin cus i try and help and u show this???

Lozzoling
05-09-2007, 05:33 PM
how does this help

if we had a thread for every room a staff visited it'd go on for yeaaars

Immenseman
05-09-2007, 05:34 PM
He thought it'd be helping you because deny it how much you want, a lot of people are interested in where the staff are etc.

Galaxay1
05-09-2007, 05:38 PM
You posted this alreayd...

CHA!NGANG
05-09-2007, 06:07 PM
CANCELED!

HELKAT HAD 2 SORT OUT THE BADGES SO SHE IS RESCEDUALING OH WELL SOZ PEOPLE

I WILL GET A FRYING FOR THIS!

OH WELL SHE WAS THERE BELIVE IT OR NOT!

womanizer
05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
CANCELED!

HELKAT HAD 2 SORT OUT THE BADGES SO SHE IS RESCEDUALING OH WELL SOZ PEOPLE

I WILL GET A FRYING FOR THIS!

OH WELL SHE WAS THERE BELIVE IT OR NOT!

Finally, ive been waiting for mine.

Titch
05-09-2007, 06:50 PM
welcome to the e5 and furi0n club

lol.....

Edited by Jordy (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

:....:mike:....:
05-09-2007, 11:16 PM
That room looks very well made. You did a very good job with the colors.

Good luck next time.

CrazyColaist
06-09-2007, 06:11 AM
most likely your be analing her in no time x]

@xP
06-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Are you e5 in discise?

Whats your obsession with HelKat.

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2007, 03:48 PM
shh lol and no i am not e5 lol

You
06-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Not news.

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Yh i know well it was sort of yesterday lol i asked for it to be closed but i cant cus i aint a vip

You
06-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Yh i know well it was sort of yesterday lol i asked for it to be closed but i cant cus i aint a vip
lol, orite.

e5..
06-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Get over it.

Everyone sucks up to staff 1 time or another, and I mean everyone. Some less than others.

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2007, 04:20 PM
I admit it lol I do suck up... only a bit :)

Naythi.
06-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Oh god !

Your all still obbsessed with the whole ... OMGZ e5 you bumm lostie ..

Its old =[

Grow up ... And im sure you all wish you could get a staff member to your room ...

06-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Oh god !

Your all still obbsessed with the whole ... OMGZ e5 you bumm lostie ..

Its old =[

Grow up ... And im sure you all wish you could get a staff member to your room ...
I'm sure you see this so many times that your eyes start to scream...Every staff member is a human-being. No one should treat them like royalty because someday they will take advantage of you and get you in trouble for the dumbest reason. You don't know these people in real life and it is very stupid to treat them better then you treat your own family and friends. Take it from me, it isn't worth it.

That is just my opinion. Don't take it personally. This is based on general observations and I know some people see this all the time or even act this way.

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Of course I care about my friends and family more. And tbh I only like one staff member that I have met so far and thats HelKat because she actually replys to you and she will help you if you need it and if you want her to come to your room she will. I also hav Lost_Witness and UKchaserAl on my list, however, I do not find them as willing to help and they are to be honest they are ingnorant.

Now thats just my opinion... :)

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Anyway I bet she left cause you kept asking her alot of questions

e5..
06-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Oh and can I add.. I don't have an obsession with any staff.

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Na she replyed to me today saying: I am so sorry I got d.ced and then Losty asked me to help with the badges and she has a radio talkshow tonight and she was preparing for that.

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Lol, Thats haliarious tbh.

Ontopic; will she be coming again tommorow? and what radio? bbc 1?

Hiro
06-09-2007, 05:51 PM
HelKat is hot.

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Theres a stalker!

lol kidding dan and how do u know...?

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Noo lol a fansite lol and erm u mean in my room? If so then if shes online then probs yh
but i can't promise nought.

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Noo lol a fansite lol and erm u mean in my room? If so then if shes online then probs yh
but i can't promise nought.
well once shes in ur room start the party.

06-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Of course I care about my friends and family more. And tbh I only like one staff member that I have met so far and thats HelKat because she actually replys to you and she will help you if you need it and if you want her to come to your room she will. I also hav Lost_Witness and UKchaserAl on my list, however, I do not find them as willing to help and they are to be honest they are ingnorant.

Now thats just my opinion... :)

Lost_Witness is just one of those people who is stuck up like that. I find people in his nature to be uncool and looking for things to stir up. We all know he is not the best staff but I am sure he does what he can when he is on. As for UKchaserAl, he is not suppose to keep you guys entertained, he deals with other portions of the company. He doesn't have the time for you guys right now, when he does, he will do things with you guys to make up lost time, I think?

Anyway I bet she left cause you kept asking her alot of questions

All staff do that, it isn't a surprize but some staff are honest about it. If you got a friendship with a Habbo staff, you will get 90% honesty, and 10% dishonesty. Staff are not always honest. Probably half of the time they aren't.

We are very proud of you but that is a problem that you got yourself tangled in. You got to find a way out of it or you can stay with that rep you have on Habbo and Habboxforum for life.

Na she replyed to me today saying: I am so sorry I got d.ced and then Losty asked me to help with the badges and she has a radio talkshow tonight and she was preparing for that.

If she was disconnected, why didn't she log back in and apoligizing to you telling you what her plans were at the time. It is a real disappointment that staff take you for granted like that. Some people get very upset (I know people like that) when a staff doesn't appear in their room or someone else's room.

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Ok :)

Ill post it here so watch out

I will post the pass 5 mins b4 every1 else can get in giving you all priorty access!

:)

And yh thts wt i thought and i was gona reply saying: u could have at least message?

i thought at least she replyed now so its ok i guess

JackBuddy
06-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Can I just say, lost_witness isn't stuck up. He has what Callie lacked... interaction with Habbos. He's often in his room talking to people. Some people don't realise that he works for habbo. No offence, but they are working 9-5 or w.e and after that it's cutting into their own time.

Hiro
06-09-2007, 06:09 PM
All staff do that, it isn't a surprize but some staff are honest about it. If you got a friendship with a Habbo staff, you will get 90% honesty, and 10% dishonesty. Staff are not always honest. Probably half of the time they aren't.

I asked her, "If sometimes she hated being Habbo Staff".
She replied with, "I don't hate it, it can get annoying sometimes when everyone spams out the room and when I get crowded. I never get time to reply to messages, I always have to find a locked room to spend time replying."

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Can I just say, lost_witness isn't stuck up. He has what Callie lacked... interaction with Habbos. He's often in his room talking to people. Some people don't realise that he works for habbo. No offence, but they are working 9-5 or w.e and after that it's cutting into their own time.
He works for habbo, But he isn't on that often. All they really is sit on their *** making us pay money for images & to really hard events giving the same old people the prize, Yeh hard work tbh...... I think a 11year old cud do better -.-

Callie actully took time and made graphics -.-

06-09-2007, 06:10 PM
I do apoligize that I never was face to face with him before but based on hundreds of opinions, it just sums up to the conclusion.

Hiro
06-09-2007, 06:12 PM
He works for habbo, But he isn't on that often. All they really is sit on their *** making us pay money for images & to really hard events giving the same old people the prize, Yeh hard work tbh...... I think a 11year old cud do better -.-

I do agree that Callie was the better HM.
When I cam back, I was like, "Why is Callie banned...?" >.<

JackBuddy
06-09-2007, 06:13 PM

Favouritism doesn't exist with staff anymore if you are fed up with the same people winning then why don't you try harder? They do have work off of Habbo you know... you have to realise that staff members probably have strict targets from sulake money wise. If you're complaining about paying for images, then blame sulake not UK staff members. You don't have to buy credits you know.

Callie didn't interact at all, and you are complaining about current staff and favouritism?

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 06:14 PM
I would love habbo to do a renewnion event with all the hotel staff & managers from .co.uk to come say hello again, I would love to talk some more with dionysus

Favouritism doesn't exist with staff anymore if you are fed up with the same people winning then why don't you try harder? They do have work off of Habbo you know... you have to realise that staff members probably have strict targets from sulake money wise. If you're complaining about paying for images, then blame sulake not UK staff members. You don't have to buy credits you know.

Callie didn't interact at all, and you are complaining about current staff and favouritism?
*Cough* Event every day & She was always in the cafe ole...]

double posted :l

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Please ignore post, Accidently double posted -.-

JackBuddy
06-09-2007, 06:19 PM
I would love habbo to do a renewnion event with all the hotel staff & managers from .co.uk to come say hello again, I would love to talk some more with dionysus

I don't remember her having an event everyday, when she did they were mainly hosted by what you would call her 'favourites'. So you can't say that there is favouritism now. To work for habbo you don't sit on Habbo from 9-5... you don't get it.

06-09-2007, 06:20 PM

Why should there be a reunion? So the staff can make you pay more credits to make fan rooms for your favorite staff member? Or to make a room dedicated to all staff?

It is all about the money on Habbo. Be careful of what you wish for when it comes to Sulake and Habbo.

JackBuddy
06-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Why should there be a reunion? So the staff can make you pay more credits to make fan rooms for your favorite staff member? Or to make a room dedicated to all staff?

It is all about the money on Habbo. Be careful of what you wish for when it comes to Sulake and Habbo.
You're making sulake sound like Al Quaeda lol...

Naythi.
06-09-2007, 07:26 PM

Well said Elliott =]

Habbo staff actualy think themselfs that they are so popular ...

It would be funny if helkat or lost_witness went into a room ... And everyone ignored them .. and totaly blanked them

They would be like rightt 100 Bans for you lot for not talking to me . . .

Earthquake
06-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Well said Elliott =]

It would be funny if helkat or lost_witness went into a room ... And everyone ignored them .. and totaly blanked them

Well that was a completely useless comment, Of course their popular on habbo hotel -.-, And no, The staff arn't that immature :l

Naythi.
06-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Ill think you find they are

I bet you they have little office raves when somebody says hi to them ...

=S

06-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Ill think you find they are

I bet you they have little office raves when somebody says hi to them ...

=S
That only depends on their personality. If they hired people who played with their members, then they would get the most amount of members on the UK hotel ever. If they did that, we would not have this discussion and those hundreds of other discussions.

But, then again, we can't alter the past but we can make the future. If they decide to co-operate with our needs and wants, maybe we would be satisfied with what this hotel is suppose to really offer instead of what it really offered at this point.

Personally I think the staff are completely out of hand and should re-adjust. We all need to realize that the staff are just there for the paycheck.

JackBuddy
06-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Well said Elliott =]

wth!? you had too much calpol?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!