PDA

View Full Version : Tbh

Teh Wub
05-09-2007, 06:37 PM
Yeh i quit rs, bored and got exams. But why is everyone argueing over a stupid status on the computer. Not as if you get paid or anyhting. ITS A CHAT ROOM GET OVER IT. also, the power gets to some peoples heads. JUST GET OVER IT.

yeh well, bye. might come on here when im not busy :rolleyes:

Imnotpure
05-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Byeeee

Shrlurp
05-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Agreed, read the other thread "you're always nasty" "no you are :'(" like children.

Wiley
05-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Yh i agree cos of power abusing noobs cos they r op or half op "SHH" "DONT SAY DAT DATS NAUGHTY" "DONT SPAM" "DONT POST OVA LINKS" hipocrites xo. i r goin in #chat now cos #habbox-chat as gone down since james n sean lost op. an now all the NOOBS aka j1m1 on irc i dint say j1m1 on here so dont bother infracting me further seen as youve already powerabused me as im cautioned coff.

anywai yh inabit xox

Teh Wub
05-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Yh i agree cos of power abusing noobs cos they r op or half op "SHH" "DONT SAY DAT DATS NAUGHTY" "DONT SPAM" "DONT POST OVA LINKS" hipocrites xo. i r goin in #chat now cos #habbox-chat as gone down since james n sean lost op. an now all the NOOBS aka j1m1 on irc i dint say j1m1 on here so dont bother infracting me further seen as youve already powerabused me as im cautioned coff.

anywai yh inabit xox

kl fam lol

Skiller
05-09-2007, 07:42 PM
kl fam lol
Fam, come back init bbz

I seriously h88 that gigitir person hes such a sadoooo :O he called meh 2-facecd and im like omg :(

when sean- lost his op he got people to follow him :(

sadoos

might just quit irc and all had enough e-dramaaa :eusa_danc

loveee u and miss u benn <3333333333

Wiley
05-09-2007, 07:47 PM
when sean- lost his op he got people to follow him :(

sadoos

might just quit irc and all had enough e-dramaaa

we didnt 'follow' him.

You are 2 faced.

Why dont you just quit completely?

Teh Wub
05-09-2007, 07:55 PM
we didnt 'follow' him.

You are 2 faced.

Why dont you just quit completely?

L IRL

IYA JAMES AN JAKEEEEeeee

Wiley
05-09-2007, 07:57 PM
L IRL

IYA JAMES AN JAKEEEEeeee

hi dere hu r u

Teh Wub
05-09-2007, 07:58 PM
hi dere hu r u
*removed*
Edited by --ss--2 (forum moderator) : Please do not be rude to other users and avoid the filter ;)

Wizzdom
05-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Bye then, have a good time.

Regarding the infractions, there is a thread in the "Habbox Feedback" forum where you can report infractions. Hope this helps

Thanks

Wiley
05-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Bye then, have a good time.

Regarding the infractions, there is a thread in the "Habbox Feedback" forum where you can report infractions. Hope this helps

Thanks

dont get rude m8 dont bother postin on dis init ur another power abuser just shuttup if it aint appropriate. and tht aint offensive or nothin so dont bother revenge infractings.

Alkaz
05-09-2007, 08:16 PM
This isnt directed to you but ive found that on habbo/rs
wen someone leaves they are like OMG ITS A GAME. Why do people do that, they get haxed or leave and its like omg its just a game live ur life, get over it. 99% of them people arnt saying that whilst they play the games.

soz, cya xoxo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!