Naruto!
06-09-2007, 06:24 AM
No recovery's
80str
74 att
45 def
Non-Members

I'm giving it away for this if you help me;

Atm i'm level 49 with 50 mage and 41 range 40 attack 45 str and 33 def.

What's the easiest way to get to level 60, put in mind i'm now 49

thanks!
pm answers

reply=don't win

yido
06-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Start with a non-member (free) Runescape account. The first few steps are available to these accounts, so why pay until you have to?

Head to the chicken farm, located northwest of Al-Kharid, once you are fresh off of tutorial island. Here you should equip your sword and shield, and set your attack style to Accurate. Kill the chickens until your Attack level gets to 10. Be sure to bury all bones whenever you are raising any combat level, as this accrues to valuable prayer experience. Should your HP dwindle, eat some food to raise it back up. Switch to Aggressive mode, then get your strength level to 15. then get your defense to 10.
Buy some black armor (preferably a full set), complete with a black scimitar. Black metal is the best thing you can wield right now, and can be purchased for only a five thousand gold, at the very most. Scimitars are the preferred model of weapons, as they are a combination of speed and strength. Head to the goblin village, and kill goblins until your Attack gets to 20,

with Strength to 30. Switch your attack style to block and raise defense to 20.
Buy a mithril scimitar and kill cows until your Attack gets to 30, Strength to 40, and defense to 25.

Buy some mithril armor and an adamant scimitar and kill skeletons in Varrock Sewers until your Attack gets to 40, Strength to 50, and defense to 40.
Buy a rune scimitar and rune legs, along with a full helmet and do all the free quests.

After doing Dragon Slayer (Be around level 50 for this quest), buy a rune plate train on Ice Giants until your Attack is 60, Strength is 60, and Defense is 50. Ice giants are located in Dorics' cave, and are the fastest experience possible for free-to-play players. Bring along two strength potions so you can inflict maximum damage on them and get more experience, faster.

Become a member. The following areas are only available to paying members.
Be sure that your combat level is in the 60's. Buy yourself a dragon longsword and go to Port Sarim, whereby you can take a ship to the Pest Control island. This mini-game is the best experience for members. You get experience points for killing monsters, plus a redeemable-for-experience token to redeem with a Void Knight. Also, if you win, you get a sum of money (amount is based on your level). Ignore the portals for now, when playing the mini-game, since you cannot inflict enough damage onto them. Go straight for the monsters, and kill as many as possible before the game is over. Play Pest Control until your Attack and defense levels are 70 and your strength is 80. another really fast way for xp is to complete the creature of frenkenstein quest and fight the lvl 25 experiments. they have 100hp!! and are lvl 25. u get 4 xp per hit so 100 is 400 xp on a single lvl 25 monster! fight these or do pest control till ur atk and defence is 70 and str is 80

Go buy an abyssal whip, and use it in Pest Control to attack the portals, upon which you should do significant damage. Should you be unable to harm the portals, switch back to monsters. If the portal you are attacking is destroyed, clean up all lingering monsters and close the gates before moving on. Use this strategy until your levels are as follows: attack and defense are both at 90 and strength is at 99. But remember the whip cannot train strength so a dragon scimitar is a good alternative.
Continue playing Pest Control until your attack, strength, and defense levels are all 99.

http://www.wikihow.com/Raise-your-Combat-Skill-on-Runescape aint gunna say its my guide pm me the details :D

if you keep getting attack and defence up ur combat goes up

DPS
06-09-2007, 09:15 AM
If you want lvl 60 combat, or lvl 60 in all of them stats.

Just train on experiments or rock crabs mate.

Hopefully that helped bye.

P.S He only wants lvl 60 why a long story?

DJ-Vimto
06-09-2007, 11:30 AM
thanks!
pm answers

reply=don't win

you guys have failed to spot that i think.

DPS
06-09-2007, 11:31 AM
you guys have failed to spot that i think.

Lmao i cba :P

Naruto!
06-09-2007, 03:07 PM
I'll read through them all now

Davii
06-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Start with a non-member (free) Runescape account. The first few steps are available to these accounts, so why pay until you have to?

Head to the chicken farm, located northwest of Al-Kharid, once you are fresh off of tutorial island. Here you should equip your sword and shield, and set your attack style to Accurate. Kill the chickens until your Attack level gets to 10. Be sure to bury all bones whenever you are raising any combat level, as this accrues to valuable prayer experience. Should your HP dwindle, eat some food to raise it back up. Switch to Aggressive mode, then get your strength level to 15. then get your defense to 10.
Buy some black armor (preferably a full set), complete with a black scimitar. Black metal is the best thing you can wield right now, and can be purchased for only a five thousand gold, at the very most. Scimitars are the preferred model of weapons, as they are a combination of speed and strength. Head to the goblin village, and kill goblins until your Attack gets to 20,

with Strength to 30. Switch your attack style to block and raise defense to 20.
Buy a mithril scimitar and kill cows until your Attack gets to 30, Strength to 40, and defense to 25.

Buy some mithril armor and an adamant scimitar and kill skeletons in Varrock Sewers until your Attack gets to 40, Strength to 50, and defense to 40.
Buy a rune scimitar and rune legs, along with a full helmet and do all the free quests.

After doing Dragon Slayer (Be around level 50 for this quest), buy a rune plate train on Ice Giants until your Attack is 60, Strength is 60, and Defense is 50. Ice giants are located in Dorics' cave, and are the fastest experience possible for free-to-play players. Bring along two strength potions so you can inflict maximum damage on them and get more experience, faster.

Become a member. The following areas are only available to paying members.
Be sure that your combat level is in the 60's. Buy yourself a dragon longsword and go to Port Sarim, whereby you can take a ship to the Pest Control island. This mini-game is the best experience for members. You get experience points for killing monsters, plus a redeemable-for-experience token to redeem with a Void Knight. Also, if you win, you get a sum of money (amount is based on your level). Ignore the portals for now, when playing the mini-game, since you cannot inflict enough damage onto them. Go straight for the monsters, and kill as many as possible before the game is over. Play Pest Control until your Attack and defense levels are 70 and your strength is 80. another really fast way for xp is to complete the creature of frenkenstein quest and fight the lvl 25 experiments. they have 100hp!! and are lvl 25. u get 4 xp per hit so 100 is 400 xp on a single lvl 25 monster! fight these or do pest control till ur atk and defence is 70 and str is 80

Go buy an abyssal whip, and use it in Pest Control to attack the portals, upon which you should do significant damage. Should you be unable to harm the portals, switch back to monsters. If the portal you are attacking is destroyed, clean up all lingering monsters and close the gates before moving on. Use this strategy until your levels are as follows: attack and defense are both at 90 and strength is at 99. But remember the whip cannot train strength so a dragon scimitar is a good alternative.
Continue playing Pest Control until your attack, strength, and defense levels are all 99.

http://www.wikihow.com/Raise-your-Combat-Skill-on-Runescape aint gunna say its my guide pm me the details :D

if you keep getting attack and defence up ur combat goes up

Bet you are happy you read the whole post ?

pm answers

reply=don't win

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!