PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2: Bon Voyage + New Expansion teaser

womanizer
06-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Anyone have it? It's pretty cool, my family are on holiday at the minute in Twikkii island, the new jewellery is cool too. I'm trying to find big foot to get him to move in with us, he's a good nanny lol.

Oh yeh and the leaflet inside the box has info on

The Sims 2 Teen Stype Stuff
SimCity Societies
And the next expansion is about Hobbies

Screenie of the Hobbies part:

http://snootysims.com/newspics/hobbies.jpg

You
06-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Too many "the sims" games.

womanizer
EA has its own sims division ^^

The Hobbies is the last sims 2 game anyway

Nemo
yeah its gettin dumb

seattlegrace
06-09-2007, 03:58 PM
yeah its gettin dumb

:s I fail to see why? That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen, well one of them anyway. I think they're good, entertaining actually - for those who have patience.

today
08-09-2007, 01:17 PM
There great games (:

Is Sims 3 on the cards?

Must be surly seems Sims 2/1 is such a big hit.

Nemo
08-09-2007, 01:18 PM
:s I fail to see why? That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen, well one of them anyway. I think they're good, entertaining actually - for those who have patience.its dumb because they release 1 like every month and its just something really small like pets, and it costs like £15, its a waste in my eyes.

today
08-09-2007, 01:19 PM
its dumb because they release 1 like every month and its just something really small like pets, and it costs like £15, its a waste in my eyes.
Its no worse then buying xBox Live each month.. ;S "Just to play others"

Nemo
08-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Its no worse then buying xBox Live each month.. ;S "Just to play others"
i dont have an xbox xD plus £40 every year in my eye is very good.

dirrty
08-09-2007, 01:21 PM
its dumb because they release 1 like every month and its just something really small like pets, and it costs like £15, its a waste in my eyes.
no they dont?
well it doesnt really matter if its a waste in your eyes because the sales of the sims speak for itself.

anyway i love the sims. my favourite games deffo. i want there to be a magic one for sims 2. that is my favourite expansion pack.

ill buy this off amazon/ebay once its cheaper lol. i have all the expansion packs now i think. minus the small packs like family fun or w.e its called.

Nemo
08-09-2007, 01:22 PM
no they dont?
well it doesnt really matter if its a waste in your eyes because the sales of the sims speak for itself.

anyway i love the sims. my favourite games deffo. i want there to be a magic one for sims 2. that is my favourite expansion pack.

ill buy this off amazon/ebay once its cheaper lol. i have all the expansion packs now i think. minus the small packs like family fun or w.e its called.
well i just bought pets and borrowed all the others off my friend, downloaded em all and did pets last then i got all of em.. well pets is the latest 1 i got.

today
08-09-2007, 01:23 PM
i dont have an xbox xD plus £40 every year in my eye is very good.

Actually its pretty stupid when you have to pay to play with fellow gamers, its wasting money in my eyes.

At least with The Sims you get addons and extra features which increases the gameplay and no sim is alike.

Nemo
08-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Actually its pretty stupid when you have to pay to play with fellow gamers, its wasting money in my eyes.

At least with The Sims you get addons and extra features which increases the gameplay and no sim is alike.Its your view :) thats my opinion and thats yours :D Freedom of speech ;)

womanizer
08-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Yes Sims 3 is coming out around April 2007 and expansions don't come out every month they come out every 6 months.

Hobbies is most likely the final expansion then The Sims 3 will come out.

Chickenblob
08-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Yes Sims 3 is coming out around April 2007 and expansions don't come out every month they come out every 6 months.

Hobbies is most likely the final expansion then The Sims 3 will come out.

Is there any sneak peeks of Sims 3 on the web by any chance?

England
08-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Can't wait for The Sims 3, atm I have the original game, Nightlife and Open for Business.

womanizer
08-09-2007, 03:19 PM
No sneak peeks yet.

There may be in the final expansion box ad [Hobbies EP] you got a free Sims 2 preview cd in the Makin Magic box [Final sims 1 EP]

Chickenblob
08-09-2007, 03:38 PM
No sneak peeks yet.

There may be in the final expansion box ad [Hobbies EP] you got a free Sims 2 preview cd in the Makin Magic box [Final sims 1 EP]

Ok, thanks for the info :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!