PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Anouther Owner For HabboUtility.Com

Tylenol
07-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Hi Brad Here,

I need Anouther owner For HabboUtility.Com Ive paid For every thing and just need someones help

this person must know html/webdesign inside out and be a dedicated/trustworthy person

if you think you qualify reply! Thanks

Tylenol
08-09-2007, 01:25 AM
Its Wiered. im offering an owner position on a .com website thats being 100% paid for... and no offeres YET :S

Dentafrice,
08-09-2007, 01:41 AM
1. You can't seem to spell.
2. "oh big woopitydoo" my website is a .COM website, and that means nothing

Tylenol
08-09-2007, 01:57 AM
Umm I only see two spelling errors...

Dentafrice,
08-09-2007, 02:15 AM
anouther
I've
wiered
I'm
offeres

GhostFace-
08-09-2007, 02:23 AM
I Guess I Can Help Around :o

Tead
09-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I dont see anything worng with sometimes making small mistakes while typing on forums, I do it a fair bit as I'm touch typing watching TV while typing and I hardly ever re-read my messages.

I know full HTML, a fair bit of PHP and some CCS, active and dedicated.

Yortie
11-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Hey brad i think it is a great offer you are giving people. I know a bit of html and that im still learning thought. I wouldnt really want the cpanel details, i could just help around and manage things. Also i can make layouts. If you wish to speak to me more PM me i will tell you previous websites i have owned and msn.
Thank you .

07joeh07
11-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Hi Brad, i would like to be be co owner i geat amont of html and script codes if your choose me i will give you free shoutcast and a great coded layout and other things to! I currently own habbomiracle.co.uk !

Yortie
11-09-2007, 06:22 PM
He says it 100% paid for so why would he need another shoutcast tbh?

Yortie
11-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Oi joeh im irsuper and you stole my layout you sadi you can code:S
Also habbomiracle is a riped layout off pixel-fm.net you cheap im telling pixel fm :)

.Suzu.
12-09-2007, 07:41 AM
Oi joeh im irsuper and you stole my layout you sadi you can code:S
Also habbomiracle is a riped layout off pixel-fm.net you cheap im telling pixel fm :)
AHAHAHAHAH. Sorry, I do agree with what you're saying, but the way you said it reminded me of my 5 year old sister.. 'I'm telling dad!'.
Anyway, ThreadStarter, I think your offer is great. :)

Lycan
12-09-2007, 09:51 AM
I dont see anything worng with sometimes making small mistakes while typing on forums, I do it a fair bit as I'm touch typing watching TV while typing and I hardly ever re-read my messages.

I know full HTML, a fair bit of PHP and some CCS, active and dedicated.

Why point out you're touch typing, fair to say most people in the webdesign section can ether touch or speed type and they seem to get less errors, perhaps you're just not that good at typing.

because i'm 'touch typing, speed typing' with season 2 of House on Tv and a dog trying to steal my food!

@ Thread owner.

Good Luck finding someone and especially with the site =)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!