Gangster
07-09-2007, 04:14 PM
which is better?

Nemo
07-09-2007, 04:14 PM
mario kart

dirrty
07-09-2007, 04:15 PM
they are both totally different games. i havent really played mario so id have to say gta based on the fact that ive played it so many times.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 04:17 PM
they are both totally different games. i havent really played mario so id have to say gta based on the fact that ive played it so many times.

dirrty have you played it alot and never played mario kart becasue GTA looks better?

Nemo
07-09-2007, 04:17 PM
dirrty have you played it alot and never played mario kart becasue GTA looks better?no he just happened to have not played it that much.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 04:18 PM
no he just happened to have not played it that much.

i think dirrty is capable of speaking for himself ty

Nemo
07-09-2007, 04:20 PM
i think dirrty is capable of speaking for himself ty
yeah i know, quicker that way though :eusa_whis

Gangster
07-09-2007, 04:21 PM
how do you know thats what he's gonna say?

Jazza
07-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Mario Kart 64 > GTA however Mario Kart in general < GTA.

-Eliminate
07-09-2007, 04:22 PM
love both games, own both games,

Gangster
07-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Jazza, do you think if MArio Kart was 18+ and GTA and MGS was 3+ GTA and MSG will sell more?

Nemo
07-09-2007, 04:24 PM
how do you know thats what he's gonna say?because its frightfully obvious

Gangster
07-09-2007, 04:25 PM
lol, if Mario Kart Looked better than GTA to him i'm sure he would've played Mario Kart once if he enjoys GTA and prefers Mario Kart

Jazza
07-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Jazza, do you think if MArio Kart was 18+ and GTA and MGS was 3+ GTA and MSG will sell more?

No because if GTA was 3+ they would have to take out all violence, drug and sexual references and the ability to kill people then it would be dull.

Nemo
07-09-2007, 04:29 PM
lol, if Mario Kart Looked better than GTA to him i'm sure he would've played Mario Kart once if he enjoys GTA and prefers Mario Kart
Do you speak english? i just said he probaly just hasnt got a DS or w/e to play it on and might not know anyone with it or w/e...which is why he hasnt played it that much whilst he has played gta loads.

Fez
07-09-2007, 04:31 PM
No because if GTA was 3+ they would have to take out all violence, drug and sexual references and the ability to kill people then it would be dull.

Like they did with the Simposons hit and run =]

dirrty
07-09-2007, 04:31 PM
dirrty have you played it alot and never played mario kart becasue GTA looks better?
no. i havent played mario kart because i havent bought it.

Jazza
07-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Like they did with the Simposons hit and run =]

That game sucked, I hated it so much I sold it within a week of buying it.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 04:39 PM

i know but just imagine they didn't do you think it would sell more?

Axel
07-09-2007, 04:48 PM
You really can't compare the two because they're both completely different and good in their own way.

And Pruddy this is a really stupid thread.. you're asking questions like 'If GTA was a 3+ would it sell more?' The answer is quite obviously no, because if the age rating was decreased that much it wouldn't be GTA anymore? It'd be a sappy game of running around doing dull missions, like the Simpsons Hit N Run but without the popularity of a TV show to boost it's sales. And Mario Kart being an 18? That's impossible unless you could curse at the other drivers with extremely offensive curses to make them slower somehow, make Peach and Daisy drive around naked, and have someone crash into a wall and get decapitated after slipping on a banana.

Jazza
07-09-2007, 04:48 PM
It wouldn't make any difference I think, if people are underage they can just get a parent to buy it.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 04:51 PM
I know but parents dont want their children playing violent games

Axel
07-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Most parents don't give a crap...

@xP
07-09-2007, 05:00 PM
GTA obv.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Most parents don't give a crap...

it depends what game it is, most parents dont want there children to play very violent games, like that one that got banned Huntman or Hitman one of those.

Axel
07-09-2007, 05:13 PM
I know like one person who isn't allowed bad games... and there's aload of people in my school.

Nemo
07-09-2007, 05:14 PM
it depends what game it is, most parents dont want there children to play very violent games, like that one that got banned Huntman or Hitman one of those.that was manhunt and that was coz a violent scene was set in a church, nothing to do with parents. my mum bought me an 18 game when i was like 10.. and my uncle bought me gta wen i was like 7/8..

Smits
07-09-2007, 05:18 PM
To behonest, you can't really put these games in a head to head, 'which is better'. They are totally different games which target different kinds of video game players.

I've played both, i prefer playing games like GTA, so i'll obviosuly vote GTA, vise versa with Mario fan's.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 05:18 PM
that was manhunt and that was coz a violent scene was set in a church, nothing to do with parents. my mum bought me an 18 game when i was like 10.. and my uncle bought me gta wen i was like 7/8..

nah there was something else someone underage played either hitman or manhunt and done one of the moves on someone and that person was in hospital for 5 months or somehting like that

Mortalized
07-09-2007, 05:37 PM
GTA obviously.
all you do in mario kart is drive and throw spuds

Nemo
07-09-2007, 05:59 PM
GTA obviously.
then in gta all u do is kill ppl and do missions... duh..

Aflux
07-09-2007, 06:05 PM
How in the world can you compare the two?

Gangster
07-09-2007, 06:08 PM
GTA obviously.

tbh, you're both wrong. EVen if you do only race in mario kart and throw spuds, people enjoy it, i enjoy it too. ANd you do more than just kill and do missions. You raid other peoples terortories, you rob houses and you do alot more

Nemo
07-09-2007, 06:10 PM
tbh, you're both wrong. EVen if you do only race in mario kart and throw spuds, people enjoy it, i enjoy it too. ANd you do more than just kill and do missions. You raid other peoples terortories, you rob houses and you do alot more
yeah i know, i got GTA + mario kart. and tbh this thread is kinda stupid. u cant compare them as they are completely diff genres of games aimed at diff audiences

PaulMacC
07-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Mario Kart <3

Neversoft
07-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Dude, it's not GTA vs Mario Kart. It should be GTA vs Mario. :rolleyes:

Mario owns gta anyday.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:08 PM
yeah i know, i got GTA + mario kart. and tbh this thread is kinda stupid. u cant compare them as they are completely diff genres of games aimed at diff audiences

and what audience is mario kart aimed at?

Neversoft
07-09-2007, 08:09 PM
and what audience is mario kart aimed at?

Everyone. :rolleyes:

Nemo
07-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Everyone. :rolleyes:
You win the "What nemo was going to say next" Competition

Your prize:
Nothing

Oni
07-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Mario kart, GTA is unoriginal and boring. Mario kart took the popular racing genre and completely messed with it to play a game thats really fun. In new mario karts they add wifi, wireless steering wheels etc in new GTA's they add helicopters Omgzzzz. To be honest I hate GTA, I had GTA and vice city on my ps2 never really enjoyed them but obviously this is just my opinion.

Energizer
07-09-2007, 08:12 PM
gta .

Mortalized
07-09-2007, 08:48 PM

I like both so idc :D
This thread is kinda stupid, cause they are not the same type of games :/
It'd be alright if it was comparing GTA sa and gta 3 ??!?!

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:57 PM
loool, got negged and the person left

you have no knowledge of games you're just "wasting posts"

awelsh
08-09-2007, 12:41 PM
gta, i can play it for hours and not get bored, and with the new GTA thats out sometime before 2008 hopefully it should have online :D which means the best game thats going to be made in my opinion. GTA has grown so much since the 3rd one on ps2. Now you can do multiplayer with friends, go at night in the van to steal things, get a girlfriend that unlocks certain things in game and your safehouse is alot better than before, oh and the little minigames with the monkey lol.

I have also played mario cart on n64 and ds and I have them both but GTA wins my vote anyday

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 01:21 PM
gta, i can play it for hours and not get bored, and with the new GTA thats out sometime before 2008 hopefully it should have online :D which means the best game thats going to be made in my opinion. GTA has grown so much since the 3rd one on ps2. Now you can do multiplayer with friends, go at night in the van to steal things, get a girlfriend that unlocks certain things in game and your safehouse is alot better than before, oh and the little minigames with the monkey lol.

I have also played mario cart on n64 and ds and I have them both but GTA wins my vote anyday

You amuse me, I know it's your opinion but Super Smash brothers Brawl Online will own so bad.

GommeInc
08-09-2007, 01:28 PM
I agree. No need pestering friends to come over, just play them on the Wii online :D Would there be like a Local Area Network function? So you can play a friend or brother in the room next door through a wireless network, or does it have to go through the internet?

Nemo
08-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I agree. No need pestering friends to come over, just play them on the Wii online :D Would there be like a Local Area Network function? So you can play a friend or brother in the room next door through a wireless network, or does it have to go through the internet?i probs think just internet, but what lazy person wouldnt play the person if they are just in the next room lol?

awelsh
08-09-2007, 01:39 PM
i do agree that super smash bros is rather good but GTA is still amazing :D

yep lan features would be good, like on halo so the person your playing cant screen watch you, makes it a hell of alot better, be good if you could game share like on psp and ds too :P

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Smash bros > GTA

Nemo
08-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Smash bros > GTA
Well duh xD that game is gonna so own

Andeeh
08-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Both Games our good :)

Axel
08-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Smash bros > GTA

Duh, of course Smash Bros is better, but this thread is comparing GTA and Mario Kartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Mario Kart and GTA are two different genre's.

Compare GTA & Saints Row because thats the only two games I can think that are alike.

Metroid Prime 3 would be the only reasonable comparable game to GTA.

Mario Kart Online > GTA Online

southe
11-09-2007, 02:22 PM
loool, got negged and the person left

you have no knowledge of games you're just "wasting posts"

And by the looks of it neither do you, i dont post alot on the forums but i read the threads and all the statements you come out with are just >.>

You can't put Mario Kart and GTA together as lots of people have said the both completely diffrent games only thing they have in common is cars and karts.

Mario Vs Gta on the otherhand. Mario would win.. hes been around the longest look at the games he's got. hes still widly popular. Ive got all the Gta games and only Mario kart ds. but id rather play mario kart.

Simmzay
12-09-2007, 01:47 PM
This thread is rather pointless, comparing completely different games is a little silly. GTA wins though, its legacy, originality, spin-offs, impact, appeal, depth, gameplay, it's truly a great franchise.

But this thread was always bound to attract arguments and you probably should've known that when you made it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!