PDA

View Full Version : NEW UN-RELEASED HABBOWOOD FURNI *Screenie

headboard
07-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Today, me, plero, Helkat, UkChaserAl and Lost_Witness went down to Al's room, and Helkat dropped a new Habbowood furni, it's a red chair with a holder on the side which can hold popcorn and drinks!
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/941/chairsge0.png

Duck Hunt
07-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Figures.. PLERO Is there

Mitch4?
07-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Nice jay, <3
+REP

I like the look of that chair tbh,

e5..
07-09-2007, 06:57 PM
lol it's sexual :D

O
07-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Hmm.. old news.. & dont be so big headed.

Smits
07-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Nice find there.

PartyRing
07-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Old & plus they are the seats in the theatredrome.

So, get with it? :]

JackBuddy
07-09-2007, 07:00 PM
These have been released on other hotels I think, and i'm sure the 10 movie winners get one of those or a director's chair.

womanizer
07-09-2007, 07:03 PM
the 10 movies get directors chair, the cinema chairs are released as the habbowood rare

e5..
07-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Stupid thing is.. al picked up the chairs? dno why?

ActualFacts
07-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Holy... Nice screenie. How long?

:....:mike:....:
07-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Figures.. PLERO Is there

Don't single people out, you can easilly be bashed and it is uncool to even talk about someone like that...you can only say stuff about Thrived...:rolleyes:

lol it's sexual :D

Never say that word again...:rolleyes: It is extremely uncool.

Old & plus they are the seats in the theatredrome.

So, get with it? :]

Provide a screenshot - I will +rep, thanks.

These have been released on other hotels I think, and i'm sure the 10 movie winners get one of those or a director's chair.

Prove and provide screenshot - I will +rep, thanks.

e5..
07-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Don't single people out, you can easilly be bashed and it is uncool to even talk about someone like that...you can only say stuff about Thrived...:rolleyes:

Never say that word again...:rolleyes: It is extremely uncool.

Provide a screenshot - I will +rep, thanks.

Prove and provide screenshot - I will +rep, thanks.

it's sexual :D

07-09-2007, 08:15 PM
it's sexual :D
Fine...just say whatever you want :P You are too cool for me anyway :D

e5..
07-09-2007, 08:16 PM
:eusa_whis

doubt it mate :eusa_wall

07-09-2007, 08:19 PM
:eusa_whis

doubt it mate :eusa_wall
At least you are pretty much known here - I am very well unliked right know because I am able to completely ruin someone. They are blind from that wall of obsession from Habbo. No one realizes the reality of the Habbo staff because they hear things on Habbo that allows them to absorb the wrong information and always sticking to that...which is wrong in a long run.

iforw1
07-09-2007, 08:28 PM
stop fighting over the word sexual

and i heard HelKat is chinese

shes not tho
i think.

07-09-2007, 08:29 PM
stop fighting over the word sexual

and i heard HelKat is chinese

shes not tho
i think.
This is a prime example of a person who doesn't rethink of what he says before saying it.

As for HelKat, she is "ENGLISH"...I believe? Can anyone confirm it?

beau03
07-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Figures.. PLERO Is there

lol i was gunna say that :P

ColyTom
07-09-2007, 09:36 PM
I've been away for a few months and now there is tons of new stuff.

Ajax.
07-09-2007, 09:45 PM
I've been away for a few months and now there is tons of new stuff.

Same ive lost track.

Pyroka
07-09-2007, 11:06 PM
I could say a few things about that screenshot, but I'm not going to moan or rant tonight... Done enough of that as it is. Good find, and yeah they're getting released as rares, probably during voting stages of Habbowood OR at the Habbowood Gala.

Stephen
07-09-2007, 11:24 PM
This is a prime example of a person who doesn't rethink of what he says before saying it.

As for HelKat, she is "ENGLISH"...I believe? Can anyone confirm it?

Are you like joking saying all this stuff about what people post etc, lol?

If you arn't you are one evil penis!

Matty
07-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Are the non-staff in there the modern: "Staff bum lickers" Hello?

Pyroka
07-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Usually they are... You can never tell.

08-09-2007, 02:52 AM
I could say a few things about that screenshot, but I'm not going to moan or rant tonight... Done enough of that as it is. Good find, and yeah they're getting released as rares, probably during voting stages of Habbowood OR at the Habbowood Gala.

You got full authority to moan and/or rant about that Habbo room. No one is stopping you and it would look like a good read if you decide to do it ;)

Ps. +rep if you do it :)

Are you like joking saying all this stuff about what people post etc, lol?

If you arn't you are one evil penis!

I never joke unless I comment back and say silly things depending on what is being said. I am a very nasty forum poster and that is what this forum needed, a little devil for the slow response rates. :rolleyes::P

Are the non-staff in there the modern: "Staff bum lickers" Hello?

You must not go on Habbo that much because that question is so basic that anyone who uses Habbo can answer that even those who use Habbo for not even a 7-day period.

But just for the sake of it, majority of the suck ups find their way infront of the queue all the time such as that room you can view on the first page. Most VIP are there whether they got the badge or not.

GhostFace-
08-09-2007, 03:00 AM
Lol At U Man
No Offence
But Who Hangs
With LOSER_WITNESS
LOST**

Forreal Man
Its Sad

"Cya chris helen al plero"

Come On Dont Go That Low ?

First Names
Have u Dignaty?

08-09-2007, 03:04 AM
Lol At U Man

No Offence
But Who Hangs
With LOSER_WITNESS
LOST**

Forreal Man
Its Sad

First Names
Have u Dignaty?

He snooped to low and I know why he did that. If you act mature around staff, you get the attention that you want and that is what he wants. If everyone did what he did, you would all be popular but also be known as suck ups and that isn't what you want. So be careful what you wish for.

Shawnstra
08-09-2007, 05:57 AM
Ahh hopes it comes to us as a norm, I wanna get them for a cinema :P

GhostFace-
08-09-2007, 12:27 PM
He snooped to low and I know why he did that. If you act mature around staff, you get the attention that you want and that is what he wants. If everyone did what he did, you would all be popular but also be known as suck ups and that isn't what you want. So be careful what you wish for.

i know right !

e5..
08-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Lol At U Man

No Offence
But Who Hangs
With LOSER_WITNESS
LOST**

Forreal Man
Its Sad

First Names
Have u Dignaty?

kk

Lost_Witness & HelKat & UKchaserAl come to your room and offer you a yellow ice-cream machine, would you just turn it down and chuck them out? no. You would me like ':o thank you sooo much' *msgs list* or you might not to have them to yourself.. So I don't think you knew what you were saying when you put this.

Mattch
08-09-2007, 02:08 PM
They were realsed a few days ago for 5 mins for 25 creds apperntly

Matty
08-09-2007, 02:57 PM
You got full authority to moan and/or rant about that Habbo room. No one is stopping you and it would look like a good read if you decide to do it ;)

Ps. +rep if you do it :)

I never joke unless I comment back and say silly things depending on what is being said. I am a very nasty forum poster and that is what this forum needed, a little devil for the slow response rates. :rolleyes::P

You must not go on Habbo that much because that question is so basic that anyone who uses Habbo can answer that even those who use Habbo for not even a 7-day period.

But just for the sake of it, majority of the suck ups find their way infront of the queue all the time such as that room you can view on the first page. Most VIP are there whether they got the badge or not.

Correct, otherwise I would be able to answer my own question. :rolleyes:

e5..
08-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Correct, otherwise I would be able to answer my own question. :rolleyes:
ey up pudsey boi <3 ;)

OT: They weren't released for 25 creds for 5 mins a few days ago, nothing was.

Mattch
08-09-2007, 03:27 PM
OT: They weren't released for 25 creds for 5 mins a few days ago, nothing was.

:O i could get dem den o wait i was permed >:( as soon as i get permed habbo bring out the habbowood section and i wanted to buy a loada stuf from it >:(

08-09-2007, 03:39 PM
kk

Lost_Witness & HelKat & UKchaserAl come to your room and offer you a yellow ice-cream machine, would you just turn it down and chuck them out? no. You would me like ':o thank you sooo much' *msgs list* or you might not to have them to yourself.. So I don't think you knew what you were saying when you put this.

If someone told their whole list, that is how they get their bad reputation. I would put the ICM in my most popular room and I would just allow people to view it on Habbo for the sake of it. If someone asks where I got it from, I would say it is a secret.

But if someone goes the wrong trail and tells everyone, that is where conflicts arise in many directions.

:O i could get dem den o wait i was permed >:( as soon as i get permed habbo bring out the habbowood section and i wanted to buy a loada stuf from it >:(

It is a business strategy. If they find bad Habbos before something huge gets released, they ban them big time just so they can get you to register again and buy their furni.

e5..
08-09-2007, 03:52 PM
If someone told their whole list, that is how they get their bad reputation. I would put the ICM in my most popular room and I would just allow people to view it on Habbo for the sake of it. If someone asks where I got it from, I would say it is a secret.

But if someone goes the wrong trail and tells everyone, that is where conflicts arise in many directions.

It is a business strategy. If they find bad Habbos before something huge gets released, they ban them big time just so they can get you to register again and buy their furni.
but they lost out with me.. I had 250+ credits to spend on habbowood furni and then I get perm banned and I haven't spent a penny since :D

08-09-2007, 03:58 PM
but they lost out with me.. I had 250+ credits to spend on habbowood furni and then I get perm banned and I haven't spent a penny since :D
When did you get permed? As for the credits, they don't pay attention whether you used money or used virtual credits (exchange). Until they look into your account/profile if you ever applied for something.

You should be well-known on Habbo by the staff but it seems none of them look up to you anymore. :\

JackBuddy
08-09-2007, 04:51 PM
No offence but what is there to look up to?

Earthquake
08-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Stupid thing is.. al picked up the chairs? dno why?
Lets all go to tescos where e5 gets hes best clothes

Anyway good find

08-09-2007, 04:54 PM
No offence but what is there to look up to?

I don't know, I assume all VIP people have something someone else doesn't have and maybe someone wants it someday. Whether it was furni, credits, badges, friends, and/or popularity.

JackBuddy
08-09-2007, 04:55 PM
I doubt staff members look up to people just because they have badges. :S

CHA!NGANG
08-09-2007, 05:18 PM
To be honest why does eveyone diss e5?

Don't you think he has taken enough?

And think to yourself apart from his 'apparent obsession with staff' what has he done to you?

08-09-2007, 05:28 PM
I doubt staff members look up to people just because they have badges. :S

You would be surprized...Trust me, you just got to find the right people.

And think to yourself apart from his 'apparent obsession with staff' what has he done to you?

If you were directing it to me, I just want to say that I didn't mean it in a negative way. In fact, e5 and I are cool on this forum and I wouldn't say anything to him that would be rude and uncool. Besides, e5 deserves the attention because he works hard for it, let him be.

Pyroka
08-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Mike is such a patriot and just stands his ground, I really do love that. :P I'd rather not moan to be honest, that's my decision haha. I really don't know what there is to look up to in Habbo Staff and really, whenever I'm around them I'm usually immature LOL. But I guess some people want to be known as 'cool' and 'down widda staff'.

Thing is, do you seriously think Habbo Staff 'like' you? To them, you're money. It sounds harsh and maybe staff in general don't think like that, but Sulake do. So the people who want to act all posh and mature around staff to make themselves feel good... Get over yourselves.

08-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Mike is such a patriot and just stands his ground, I really do love that. :P I'd rather not moan to be honest, that's my decision haha. I really don't know what there is to look up to in Habbo Staff and really, whenever I'm around them I'm usually immature LOL. But I guess some people want to be known as 'cool' and 'down widda staff'.

Thing is, do you seriously think Habbo Staff 'like' you? To them, you're money. It sounds harsh and maybe staff in general don't think like that, but Sulake do. So the people who want to act all posh and mature around staff to make themselves feel good... Get over yourselves.
Oh man, if I could give you 100 rep, I would do it :eusa_clap

I agree with you big time and there is no way to explain it better then you did.

headboard
09-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Why has this turned into a major debate lol?
I only posted a image of something i thought you might like to see, sheesh..

PlEROs
09-09-2007, 05:07 PM
SO what, I was there... al invited me coz im on his f.l. *watches ppl say hate* and beau you suck up to redtiz when she used to host x meetings loads of x's said 2 me

Earthquake
09-09-2007, 05:11 PM

Lets all go to tescos where CHA!NGANG gets he's best clothes :eusa_danc

Anyway, Was you both their long, Or was it in out shake it all about kinda thing?

PlEROs
09-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Lets all go to tescos where CHA!NGANG gets he's best clothes :eusa_danc

Anyway, Was you both their long, Or was it in out shake it all about kinda thing?

your not funny, your a ****... accusing me of ripping a alt :l go get some friends, *laughs at u making habbowood name so u can get f.rs*

.Matt..Chenery.
09-09-2007, 05:30 PM
E-fighting is bad

I was there, third person in i think ;D But I'm not in the screenie.

Call me a staff suck up, I dont really care. You probably all live miles away from me so let's see you do **** all.

It's unfair to be taking the mick out of PlERO like this.. He was invited. SO WHAT?

PlEROs
09-09-2007, 05:43 PM
E-fighting is bad

Call me a staff suck up, I dont really care. You probably all live miles away from me so let's see you do **** all.

It's unfair to be taking the mick out of PlERO like this.. He was invited. SO WHAT?

ty lad

Astrayed
09-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Lost_witness has one in his Sub bar.

10-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Lost_witness has one in his Sub bar.
Do you got a screenshot of the room?

JackBuddy
10-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Do you got a screenshot of the room?
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=396465

DJ-Vimto
10-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Why has this turned into a huge debate o.o

if PlERO and Headboard were invited...so what?

If they are on the f/l of some of the staff, they probably did something to deserve the privilege, as for me, yes I have L_W on my friends list, but I dont get all smarmy about it, I was merely in the right place at the right time.

Instead of sitting there being haters, do something a little more active in the hotel, do something to get yourself recognised, whether it be entering & winning a competition, making a really good room...anything!

It really bugs me when a lot of people just sit there flaming people over who they have on their friends list

Matty
10-09-2007, 04:09 PM
E-fighting is bad

Hi staff suck up.

PlEROs
10-09-2007, 04:12 PM

If they are on the f/l of some of the staff, they probably did something to deserve the privilege, as for me, yes I have L_W on my friends list, but I dont get all smarmy about it, I was merely in the right place at the right time.

Instead of sitting there being haters, do something a little more active in the hotel, do something to get yourself recognised, whether it be entering & winning a competition, making a really good room...anything!

It really bugs me when a lot of people just sit there flaming people over who they have on their friends list

Tru, true, There haters... Just because they wasn't there

PlEROs
10-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Hi staff suck up.

Oh, *sticks up for DJ-Vimto*

REply: Hi staff suck up

go die you lame ***

Edited by Jordy (Forum Moderator): Please respect other people's views and do not be rude or offensive to anyone

Matty
10-09-2007, 04:26 PM

go die you lame ***

Edited by Jordy (Forum Moderator): Please respect other people's views and do not be rude or offensive to anyone

Hello, please respect the rules.
I know your a staff suck up, I don't play the game l0l, and you don't know me to please don't insult me with such lame insults.

Good fight warning/infraction l0l.

And yeah, good thread I agree.

Bun
10-09-2007, 04:36 PM

go die you lame ***

somebody got out the wrong side of lost_witnesses' bed this morning, sheesh...

10-09-2007, 06:39 PM
somebody got out the wrong side of lost_witnesses' bed this morning, sheesh...
It is true though, he is lame. :rolleyes:

Pyroka
10-09-2007, 06:52 PM

Pmsl... So so delusional. You seriously think out of 5,000 people on Habbo Hotel, they'd just HAPPEN to invite 2 members who like to be around staff? I don't think so babes.

ActualFacts
10-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Lol :P. They have an Admin catalogue. so they have it all probs. and they have amazing commands.

Liz♥
11-09-2007, 06:39 AM
Fine...just say whatever you want :P You are too cool for me anyway :D

God... don't want to mess with you. Your insults are too witty for me :(

Anyways, I like the chair but i'd rather if it weren't released as a rare.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!