PDA

View Full Version : Can U Rap?

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Can you rap? If you can post your rap on this thread and get it rated and slated :D

Heres mine:

Yo B******
Yo N*****

You know how we do
Holla at em'

iT goes Click Click Boom
Click Click Clack
N****** like me
we'd be sniffin' that click click crack

We'd be f****** your girl
we'd be pushing dat crack
we'd be robbin' N******
We'd be stacking that cash

I got Diamonds on my neck
its like a got a diamond rash
You know i like getting that money
N**** i like gettin' it fast

This here what I'm doing
this s*** ain't no game
we like robbin dem n*******
And ma N****** do it the same

Holla

:D I know it sucks but it's better than nothing

bo$$
07-09-2007, 08:32 PM
and this is why people say rap sucks.

dirrty
07-09-2007, 08:33 PM
you dont have to say ****** all the time to rap yanno?

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:34 PM
and this is why people say rap sucks.

no this is not why people say this is why rap sucks, mate im no professional at rapping if i was do you think i'd be sitting at a computer on a forum?

anyway i know its not that good i said it myself

Energizer
07-09-2007, 08:35 PM
poll option 4.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:35 PM
you dont have to say ****** all the time to rap yanno?

i know but i didn't wanna say the swear word :D

bo$$
07-09-2007, 08:36 PM
no this is not why people say this is why rap sucks, mate im no professional at rapping if i was do you think i'd be sitting at a computer on a forum?

anyway i know its not that good i said it myself

Did I say you were a professional? No.

I said "This is why people say rap sucks" because majority of your rap had
"*******" and yeah.
You think people would complain about rap if there was close to no swearing? Don't think so.

dirrty
07-09-2007, 08:36 PM
i know but i didn't wanna say the swear word :D
eh?
i mean when you rap in general, you dont need to say n***** all the time. doesnt really make the rap any better.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:37 PM
eh?
i mean when you rap in general, you dont need to say n***** all the time. doesnt really make the rap any better.

nah but oh well

bo$$
07-09-2007, 08:39 PM
And there's the fact that there's almost no rythm (?) to it..
You might as well said

YO I WENT TO THE STORE
STORE WAS A BORE
IM HARDCORE
IM G
YOU CANT HANDLE ME
YOOOO

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Did I say you were a professional? No.

I said "This is why people say rap sucks" because majority of your rap had
"*******" and yeah.
You think people would complain about rap if there was close to no swearing? Don't think so.

The people who dont like rap becasue of the swearing dont really like rap. otherwise they'd be listening to what the rapper is saying and not the swear words

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:42 PM
And there's the fact that there's almost no rythm (?) to it..
You might as well said

YO I WENT TO THE STORE
STORE WAS A BORE
IM HARDCORE
IM G
YOU CANT HANDLE ME
YOOOO

no i shouldn't had said that becasue thats absolutely riculous.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post.

bo$$
The people who dont like rap becasue of the swearing dont really like rap. otherwise they'd be listening to what the rapper is saying and not the swear words

Well if they listened to rap like yours, they'd think what I just said.
There are plenty of people that don't like.. say 50 cent for example.. because all he can do is swear..
but then they'll turn around and listen to classic rap without all the swearing..

dirrty
and your "rap" is any better?

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Well if they listened to rap like yours, they'd think what I just said.
There are plenty of people that don't like.. say 50 cent for example.. because all he can do is swear..
but then they'll turn around and listen to classic rap without all the swearing..

as i said before if they really liked rap they wouldn't listen to the swear words they'd listen to what the rapper is actually swearing and there are many rappers that swear alot but they're still pop and are liked.

Like Lil Wayne he swears in almost every song he has and he has about 12 mixtapes which have about 16-20 songs, and nearly all of them have swearing.

bo$$
07-09-2007, 08:45 PM

and your "rap" is any better?

Exactly what I was going to say..
I'm not trying to rip on you or anything but it's the truth.

I WENT TO THE STORE
STORE WAS A BORE

Is just as bad as

WE GETTIN DAT CASH
IM GETTIN IT FAST
DIAMONDS ON MY NECK
ITS LIKE I GOT A DIAMOND RASH.

Smits
07-09-2007, 08:45 PM
I voted i am the best because i am, here you can see why:

One one and two
I am coming at you
I have a cat, it is very fat
I have a dog, not a frog
I like money and i like funny
-stuff YEAHHH
I am cool, i sit on me stool,
I have a rash from playing with me stash

Yo yo yeh here i go
I am the best, better than the rest
you cannot deny that your gonna die
especially since i am cool

that goes out to my gnomies
peace yall

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Exactly what I was going to say..
I'm not trying to rip on you or anything but it's the truth.

I WENT TO THE STORE
STORE WAS A BORE

Is just as bad as

WE GETTIN DAT CASH
IM GETTIN IT FAST
DIAMONDS ON MY NECK
ITS LIKE I GOT A DIAMOND RASH.

Nah even though we getting dat cash verse sucks is better than that store and bore stuff

Swastika
07-09-2007, 08:52 PM
You people make rap music get laughed at, your nothing in the rap music industry - and for the record, you carnt rap. End of.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:53 PM
i know i can't rap thats why i said at the end of the post

I know it sucks but its better than nothing

Smits
07-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Personally, i think my rap is even better than like tupac

dirrty
07-09-2007, 08:56 PM
i know i can't rap thats why i said at the end of the post

I know it sucks but its better than nothing
i wouldnt say its better than nothing....
& you edited your first post. im sure you said its not good but it didnt suck. or along those lines anyway.

Axel
07-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Soz, I have intellect.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 08:59 PM
i wouldnt say its better than nothing....
& you edited your first post. im sure you said its not good but it didnt suck. or along those lines anyway.

i did edit it. i put at first

its not all the best but it doesn't ABSOLUTELY SUCK and i put that becasue i think it down't absolutely suck and that's my opinion

Smits
07-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Ok well minesw better anyway

bo$$
07-09-2007, 09:07 PM
as i said before if they really liked rap they wouldn't listen to the swear words they'd listen to what the rapper is actually swearing and there are many rappers that swear alot but they're still pop and are liked.

Like Lil Wayne he swears in almost every song he has and he has about 12 mixtapes which have about 16-20 songs, and nearly all of them have swearing.

How does that even matter?
Lil Wayne might have 12 mixtapes with 16-20 songs of swearing but that doesn't mean everyone likes him?

And some people think this new age rap full of swearing is plain STUPID. so they listen to old school stuff. That doesn't mean they dont like rap otherwise they wouldn't listen to it at all?

Gangster
07-09-2007, 09:12 PM
How does that even matter?
Lil Wayne might have 12 mixtapes with 16-20 songs of swearing but that doesn't mean everyone likes him?

And some people think this new age rap full of swearing is plain STUPID. so they listen to old school stuff. That doesn't mean they dont like rap otherwise they wouldn't listen to it at all?

i didn't say everyone likes him and what your trying to say is if all these rap songs with swearing had no swearing everyone would like the songs? I don't think so, people also hate rap music because of what they rap about, they rap about guns. drugs killing and that sort of stuff.

And i listen to old school stuff. I listen to Talib Kwalies old albums and Jay Z's old albums and thats not because the other songs have swearing, its becasue i like old school songs aswell

bo$$
07-09-2007, 09:18 PM
i didn't say everyone likes him and what your trying to say is if all these rap songs with swearing had no swearing everyone would like the songs? I don't think so, people also hate rap music because of what they rap about, they rap about guns. drugs killing and that sort of stuff.

And i listen to old school stuff. I listen to Talib Kwalies old albums and Jay Z's old albums and thats not because the other songs have swearing, its becasue i like old school songs aswell

Okay.
Lets see what your rap has in common with others?
Drugs? Yes.
" ******* " my girlfriend? Yes.
Swearing? Yes.

"I don't think so, people also hate rap music because of what they rap about, they rap about guns. drugs killing and that sort of stuff."
In other words they wouldn't like your rap?

When was Jay Z's first album released? `98 or something? That's not old school. Either is Talib Kweli..
AND we aren't talking about you. It's painfully obvious that you listen/like rap with swearing. I'm talking about the people who say that rap sucks for the reason that I've said.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Okay.
Lets see what your rap has in common with others?
Drugs? Yes.
" ******* " my girlfriend? Yes.
Swearing? Yes.

"I don't think so, people also hate rap music because of what they rap about, they rap about guns. drugs killing and that sort of stuff."
In other words they wouldn't like your rap?

When was Jay Z's first album released? `98 or something? That's not old school. Either is Talib Kweli..
AND we aren't talking about you. It's painfully obvious that you listen/like rap with swearing. I'm talking about the people who say that rap sucks for the reason that I've said.
SO what is "old school rap" to you then?

Smits
07-09-2007, 09:24 PM
One one and two
I am coming at you
I have a dog, not a frog
-stuff YEAHHH

Yo yo yeh here i go

peace yall

dirrty
07-09-2007, 09:26 PM
One one and two
I am coming at you
I have a dog, not a frog
-stuff YEAHHH

Yo yo yeh here i go

peace yall
you have already posted that....

Smits
07-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Just trying to get it through to pruddy that mine is better than his.

Rou
07-09-2007, 09:35 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post racist remarks or be rude or post inappropriately.

bo$$
07-09-2007, 09:37 PM
*Removed*

Bad attempt to be funny :\ And you ruined an okay rap song too..

Ty.

Rou
07-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Bad attempt to be funny :\ And you ruined an okay rap song too..

Ty.
if we wana, in your mind 'attempt' to be funny we'l do so thank you, fascist.

bo$$
07-09-2007, 09:51 PM
if we wana, in your mind 'attempt' to be funny we'l do so thank you, fascist.

If you weren't trying to be funny then why would you post something that you knew was stupid..

Rou
07-09-2007, 09:52 PM
If you weren't trying to be funny then why would you post something that you knew was stupid..
maybe because i thought the thread is completly stupid and thought id make my post the same?

bo$$
07-09-2007, 09:53 PM
maybe because i thought the thread is completly stupid and thought id make my post the same?

Whatever makes you sleep at night :rolleyes:

Rou
07-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Whatever makes you sleep at night :rolleyes:
the fact that i need sleep:rolleyes:

brapp
07-09-2007, 10:01 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post racist remarks or be rude or post inappropriately.

i thought it was dead good. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Virgin Mary
07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
I could probably write a poem filled with racial slurs and which incites violence but I can't be bothered.

Gangster
07-09-2007, 10:05 PM
I could probably write a poem filled with racial slurs and which incites violence but I can't be bothered.

i could aswell

Gangster
07-09-2007, 10:15 PM
lmao got negged and the person said

crap rap brap. omg i can rhyme stuff hahahaha. yh, anyway, hi.

for the last time i know it sucks i put that at the bottom of my post :l

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post.

FlyingJesus
08-09-2007, 12:53 AM
As a rap fan, poet, lyricist and musician, that was really an insult to everything the genre tries to be. The fact that you use Lil Wayne (the most overrated rapper currently around) as your inspiration for lyrics says a lot really, and also you seemingly know nothing about rap yourself.

*Having an old JayZ album isn't old school - "Reasonable Doubt" was like mid 90s.
*Talking about being black doesn't make you a good rapper.
*This entire thread actually has nothing to do with your rap skill; it's your lyric writing that you've shown.
*Swearing only works where it's needed for force, it should be avoided where possible.
*Rap is not just about drugs, killing, gangs, guns, etc. Some of the best love songs are rap songs, and rap can cover any range of things.

If you want to see what real rap lyrics can look like, I'll be all too happy to post some of my own on request, but that's up to you. Please, grow up and learn something about the music before trying to copy a style from one artist.

Jazza
08-09-2007, 01:09 AM
As a rap fan, poet, lyricist and musician, that was really an insult to everything the genre tries to be. The fact that you use Lil Wayne (the most overrated rapper currently around) as your inspiration for lyrics says a lot really, and also you seemingly know nothing about rap yourself.

*Having an old JayZ album isn't old school - "Reasonable Doubt" was like mid 90s.
*Talking about being black doesn't make you a good rapper.
*This entire thread actually has nothing to do with your rap skill; it's your lyric writing that you've shown.
*Swearing only works where it's needed for force, it should be avoided where possible.
*Rap is not just about drugs, killing, gangs, guns, etc. Some of the best love songs are rap songs, and rap can cover any range of things.

If you want to see what real rap lyrics can look like, I'll be all too happy to post some of my own on request, but that's up to you. Please, grow up and learn something about the music before trying to copy a style from one artist.

Epic +Rep

As loads of people said what you've got is not a rap, it's a collection of swear words split into lines showing very little (if any) talent. If you want to try making your own rap it would be best to start by listening to the sort of music that came out when rhythm and blues split into RnB and became a style of rap, people like Kool Herc.

le harry
10-09-2007, 10:20 AM
View Poll Results: What do you think of my rap?
THE BEST! - 1 - 7.14%
Good - 1 - 7.14%
OK - 0 - 0%
IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS - 12 - 85.71%
Voters: 14.

-----

LOL

Soy
10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Why would you even post this?
LOL

niaux
12-09-2007, 08:45 PM
you suck case closed, and no im not going to _-rep you before you -rep me.

Dan2nd
12-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Heres my rap:

y0 y0 y0

I am cool innitz
Tightening my rivets
listen a few minutes
is that my little Chivettes?

I know I iz cool
because I play habbo
but don't judge me y0
cos I iz a gansta to

awsome I know

Saosin
12-09-2007, 09:45 PM
I can rap pretty well. Comes in handy around Christmas.

CJW93
13-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Lol my best mate thinks hes a rapper. He goes by the name Lone Gangster, but he is actualy quite good and had recorded a few of his 'rhymes'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!