PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock issues [After update]

Jazza
07-09-2007, 09:37 PM
After the Bioshock update was installed I (and a few other people) were getting some lag issues: the game would pause every few seconds and I found this which fixed the problem for me:

Question The game pauses every 10-15 seconds during gameplay, what do I do to fix this?
Answer In order to correct the issue you will need to clear the game specific cache files from your XB360 hard disk drive.
To clear the hard drive cache, you must hold down both the RB and LB gamepad buttons while the game is starting.
This must be done IMMEDIATELY after the console is rebooted (or the game is launched from the dashboard) and the buttons must only be released AFTER the intro videos.

This will not cause you to lose any saved games

Azul
08-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Nice one, I didn't personally have any problems (currently on second play through) but a mate of mine has, will let him know about this.

Dan
08-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Mine had no problems either except it lags when i hack stuff sometimes thats all :P

Neil
08-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Mine had no problems either except it lags when i hack stuff sometimes thats all :P

Mine was fine until I beat Andrew Ryan up, then in the level after that it would lag and freeze randomly

mangle
08-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Mine was fine until I beat Andrew Ryan up, then in the level after that it would lag and freeze randomly
Mine was fine until then aswell , after that everytime i loaded a game it went to that bit o.O

Fez
08-09-2007, 09:38 PM
YAY NO PROBLUMS FOR ME

Maybe because I'm not connected to the interwebz...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!