PDA

View Full Version : Torsoing

Middlesbrough
07-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Ok this thread is serious now, ill torso for 1.5mil i really need the money now since my main was banned, i have no member account to transfer to, anyway
it will take me an average of 7 hours with a specialized team or 9 hours with random people
vouches are in sig
If it makes you feel safer put a bank pin on and/or move your valubles off the account, all i need to do this is Rune leg/plate/kite (maybe a zerker helm) and a dds thats all i require thanks

McLovin
07-09-2007, 11:08 PM
plz sir, all i have is a santa and full d with a god sword. i hope that will do.. i also have a few phat sets and a few masks and a cracker in my bank, i have no recoveries but i have a pin. it's 1112. plz sir, will u torso for me? my account is a very good one. plz get back to me plz.

-----------
just PLZ

Middlesbrough
07-09-2007, 11:11 PM
plz sir, all i have is a santa and full d with a god sword. i hope that will do.. i also have a few phat sets and a few masks and a cracker in my bank, i have no recoveries but i have a pin. it's 1112. plz sir, will u torso for me? my account is a very good one. plz get back to me plz.

-----------
just PLZ

Shh josh you noob

McLovin
07-09-2007, 11:17 PM
:cool_blue

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!