PDA

View Full Version : goin over furni limit?

Lozzoling
08-09-2007, 08:58 AM
so yesterday my furni was chock-a-block hittin furni limit

but u can still put posters/stickies in due to a glitch
so i put a stickie in

and find i can put all furni down?

le harry
08-09-2007, 09:07 AM
loz, so you mean u can go over the furni limit coz of a glitch now?
if so dnt pick anything up coz u wont be able to put it down agen

take advantage of it xxx

Fifteen
08-09-2007, 09:08 AM
god, i actully hate that there is a furni limit, its so annoying.

Hurts
08-09-2007, 10:24 PM
so yesterday my furni was chock-a-block hittin furni limit

but u can still put posters/stickies in due to a glitch
so i put a stickie in

and find i can put all furni down?

Yeah you can in some V9 rooms, others you can't.. but around 50+ furni over you'll get another max pop up and the furni in your room disappears until you reload it. Other things you'll notice is that your nav wont open, console wont work and the room will error you with a lot of people in it! It's great for finishing touches though, I HATE the room limit, and I'm sure it keeps dropping with every version so far! Anyways hope it lets you finish your room!

Lozzoling
09-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Yeah you can in some V9 rooms, others you can't.. but around 50+ furni over you'll get another max pop up and the furni in your room disappears until you reload it. Other things you'll notice is that your nav wont open, console wont work and the room will error you with a lot of people in it! It's great for finishing touches though, I HATE the room limit, and I'm sure it keeps dropping with every version so far! Anyways hope it lets you finish your room!

omg i have been gettin console problems n shiz

but thats just habbo lag i think

Nick-
09-09-2007, 09:08 AM
So that explains why my console wouldnt work after I hit 200 pods in one room xD

Alkaz
09-09-2007, 09:10 AM
So that explains why my console wouldnt work after I hit 200 pods in one room xD
omg nick u can get 200! i can only manage like 150 :'(and yah the furni limit suks lol ive had it many-a times

Nick-
09-09-2007, 09:12 AM
I had to pick up just enough to make the console work, I think its at 175 at the moment :S

Alkaz
09-09-2007, 09:24 AM
What room u got ur pods in?
+ u intrested in 380 white ones lol

Nick-
09-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Its pretty obvious, its also locked ;)

Lozzoling
09-09-2007, 09:48 AM
im not picking up any furni in my room though

consoles be damned

@xP
09-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Going over the furni limit apparently causes lag.
But hey! It can't be that bad!

Lozzoling
09-09-2007, 05:54 PM
pmsl i couldnt open like all the functions when 5 peeps were dancin

lol when i try enter rotw with it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!