PDA

View Full Version : Kate McCann declared a suspect!

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 03:07 PM
What do you think on the Portugese police confirming she's a suspect?
Do you think she did it?

Jordie
08-09-2007, 03:10 PM
yes i do think she did it.

VPSwow
08-09-2007, 03:11 PM
hmm not sure really.

Rele lame if she did.

womanizer
08-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Its like that south park episode when Butters' mum tries to kill him then she says he was kidnapped.

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
LOL I know, Why did she rent a car before she was going to see the pope, why was there blood on Maddie's teddy, Some people report seeing Maddie's parents 5 miles away that night, People say they had 14 bottles of wine between all them

Jordie
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
it could of been an accident it could of been on purpose
if she is charged with the murder then maybe she didnt mean to kill her like lost her temper with her..

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 03:16 PM
She could have been blocked, I dont think the McCanns would have gone through all this.
They'd have a guilt in their mind for ever!

When Kate went back to check on maddie and found she was missing she shouted "OMG My little girl is missing" but she could have just wandered off.

GoldenMerc
08-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Intresting
Good news

Burns
08-09-2007, 03:27 PM
I said at the start it was the parents, if you lost your kid you wouldnt be enjoying ur holiday, going jogging and stuff...

ud be out there looking !!

Samtraff
08-09-2007, 03:34 PM
I heard they overdosed her on sleeping pills, she died, they drove a long way away dumped the body, Then Oh My Gosh Our Kid Has Gone! o.O

Burns
08-09-2007, 03:36 PM
who told u that ^

England
08-09-2007, 03:41 PM
It's so obvious she had something to do with it, just look at her body language everytime you see/saw her. They both have highly paid jobs so you'd think they'd get a babysitter wouldn't you.

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Mkay anyone else commenting

James!
08-09-2007, 03:47 PM
I think it was her yes. For the simple fact as soon as she found out she wasn't in the hotel room, she shouted "they've taken my kid!" and she didn't even think she could of walked off somewhere.

Burns
08-09-2007, 03:50 PM
wheres proof she said that ^

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 03:50 PM
The Sun newspaper.

Burns
08-09-2007, 03:52 PM
How do they know she shouted that?

were they there in the hotel at the time.

lAscend
08-09-2007, 03:59 PM
i think it was the mum as all of them took it in turns that night to go check up on her and kate was the last person to go and check up on her in the hotel that night at 10:00 pm

Charlie
08-09-2007, 03:59 PM
They would get a statement off her, and they'd tell her what she said.

But, at the end of the day, if you kill your own daughter, why would you claim she was missing and make it such a bit thing in the news and what not, when there is a chance it would be lead back to you? You'd use your brain and leave the country and think nothing of it.

Mrs.McCall
08-09-2007, 04:08 PM
They would get a statement off her, and they'd tell her what she said.

But, at the end of the day, if you kill your own daughter, why would you claim she was missing and make it such a bit thing in the news and what not, when there is a chance it would be lead back to you? You'd use your brain and leave the country and think nothing of it.

Not neccesarily (sp?). Do you not think that its the perfect cover-up? Distraught mother wanting to find her abduted child! She's a doctor, she's a smart, smart woman! She could easily try to clean up blood. I always knew there was something dodgy and if I am proven wrong then good. If its true I feel sorry for the millions of people who would've been duped by her.

luke-p
08-09-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't have my own ideas of what happened, as I haven't been following the story >.<

But people saying, that shouting 'Oh my little girl is missing' even if she could have been wandering around... So what? If you couldn't find your daughter you wouldn't think oh she could just be around the corner...

But the blood in the room and on the teddy - I think it was them two, seem abit strange...

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm kinda 50/50

Burns
08-09-2007, 04:13 PM
it is the "parents" work it out for urself, cops just need rock hard evidence.

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 04:18 PM
What kinda evidence?

Where would the body be.

iforw1
08-09-2007, 04:27 PM
evidence such as her body so they can find out how she died and then work it out with questioning the parents etc.

Burns
08-09-2007, 04:27 PM
evidence she killed her :/

iforw1
08-09-2007, 04:32 PM
What the police think happened was that the parents sedated her to make her go to sleep and then checked on her to hear if any of them were crying but then when they actually went and checked them face to face she realised she had overdosed her - she died and then went and hid the body, pretended she'd been abducted and then started all this press stuff then a month later got a car went and disposed of the body in the sea or somewhere far away... this is all from the daily telegraph btw.

Burns
08-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Well thats an accusation that aint a fact

iforw1
08-09-2007, 04:38 PM
did i ever say it was a fact? fgs

i said ''the police think'' not the police know

lAscend
08-09-2007, 04:39 PM
What the police think happened was that the parents sedated her to make her go to sleep and then checked on her to hear if any of them were crying but then when they actually went and checked them face to face she realised she had overdosed her - she died and then went and hid the body, pretended she'd been abducted and then started all this press stuff then a month later got a car went and disposed of the body in the sea or somewhere far away... this is all from the daily telegraph btw.

if that was the case how did her blood end up in the appartment and on her teddy?

iforw1
08-09-2007, 04:41 PM
it could of been an accident it could of been on purpose
if she is charged with the murder then maybe she didnt mean to kill her like lost her temper with her..

lost her temper? tbh if she can't control her temper with a little girl she ought to be locked up - no offence ...

Burns
08-09-2007, 04:41 PM
ifor dont act hard fool.

Also good point^^

and shes gna get locked up u fool.

iforw1
08-09-2007, 04:42 PM
if that was the case how did her blood end up in the appartment and on her teddy?

i dunno i was just saying that was one story of how she might of died if she has died... i dunno - maybe she hit her head or something? it could be anything.

iforw1
08-09-2007, 04:43 PM
ifor dont act hard fool.

Also good point^^

and shes gna get locked up u fool.

what do u mean dont act hard? i am just saying what i think...

and she might not - but its probably likely.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.

Burns
08-09-2007, 04:44 PM
lol she will it was her.. police will find evidence.

also dont double post in future.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not tell another member that they have broken the rules.

iforw1
08-09-2007, 04:47 PM
lol she will it was her.. police will find evidence.

also dont double post in future.

i will double post if i want to...

and dont forget gerry is to do with it as well...

Burns
08-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Didnt say he wasnt fool.

And i suggest u dont double post ;)

Naythi.
08-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Heres something from aol news ...

Detectives offered her a "deal" - a guaranteed jail sentence of no more than two years - if she confessed to accidentally killing her daughter, Mr McCann's sister Philomena McCann said. But Mrs McCann refused, saying, "How dare you, how dare you use emotional blackmail to get me to confess to something I didn't do?", according to ITV News.
The couple are said to be "in a state of shock but also extraordinarily angry" about the police moves.

But ever since she went missing ... I have always said ... That kate looks like she is abit of a physco ( No Offence Lol ) ... And i always thought that it was someone related etc to the McCanns who maybe acidentaly killed her and covering it up ...

KATES STATEMENT : MY DAUGHTERS GONE MISSING ....

KATES NEW STATEMENT : OH MY BAD .... SHE DIDNT GO MISSING ... I REMEMBER I KILLED HER !

Hummm She should get sent down for lying and covering up murder if she did kill her .

iforw1
08-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Didnt say he wasnt fool.

And i suggest u dont double post ;)

i never said you said he wasn't to do with it - i was just saying he's probably to do with it as well - dont rule him out

oh and if i choose to double post i will - so :D

Hayd93
08-09-2007, 05:01 PM
i donno all i am saying is ye this seems a bit strange

iforw1
08-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Heres something from aol news ...

But ever since she went missing ... I have always said ... That kate looks like she is abit of a physco ( No Offence Lol ) ... And i always thought that it was someone related etc to the McCanns who maybe acidentaly killed her and covering it up ...

KATES STATEMENT : MY DAUGHTERS GONE MISSING ....

KATES NEW STATEMENT : OH MY BAD .... SHE DIDNT GO MISSING ... I REMEMBER I KILLED HER !

Hummm She should get sent down for lying and covering up murder if she did kill her .

i know! how silly if she did kill her if she keeps covering it up - and tbh they wont help her get a smaller jail sentence - its just to make her admit she did it - but she may get enough punishment for saying this when millions of people have donated and famous people have pleaded for her return - she is gonna be hated if it turns out she did kill her.

Burns
08-09-2007, 05:02 PM
*Removed*

If any1 hears anymore on this plz post

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not encourage other users to break the rules and do not insult other members.

Naythi.
08-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Also

It has said that maddie was ill in her room on the night they went for a meal ...

WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE YOU ILL 4 YEAR OLD ALONE WHILE YOU HAD A DRINK AND A MEAL WITH FRIENDS ?

No parents are that stupid ... And they seemed like the responsible type

I think they ( Kate McCann ) Killed her ... And if thats true ... She deserves the death penalty ... Send her to USA to get electrocuted ...

Because so many people have donated Millions of pounds , Footballers , Celebs and many other people ...

Tbh i hope that shes not dead and they find her in the end =S

Also seen on another post .... Were could the body be ?

IN THE OCEAN ! IN THE RIVER ! IN THE SEA !

The place is an island ... Theres water everywere ... Sharks could of eaten her body by now =S

Andd ...

PEOPLE ... WITNESSES .... Heard her shouting Someones took my sweetheart .... it was in the papers when she gave an interview ...

You wouldnt shout that ... You would just check the area first ? Wouldnt you ?

iforw1
08-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Very mature oh and both the McCanns will get charged soon - its only a matter of time.

edible
08-09-2007, 05:16 PM
You would actually shout that someone has taken their child?
And if they had sedated her, why would there be blood.
I dont think the McCann's would be that disturbed to do it.
I personally think it's the people that they were having dinner with, cos they knew when the McCann's were going back and checking on the kids..
The police are probably looking for someone to blame. I think Maddie's dead, although I wish and hope she isnt.

All I'm going to say is - Innocent till proven Guilty.

Aflux
08-09-2007, 05:18 PM
I'll tell you if she did, when we get told - yeah?

iforw1
08-09-2007, 05:19 PM
You would actually shout that someone has taken their child?
And if they had sedated her, why would there be blood.
I dont think the McCann's would be that disturbed to do it.
I personally think it's the people that they were having dinner with, cos they knew when the McCann's were going back and checking on the kids..
The police are probably looking for someone to blame. I think Maddie's dead, although I wish and hope she isnt.

All I'm going to say is - Innocent till proven Guilty.

OMG how many times - its just a story about the sedation and tbh if they sedated her and accidentally dropped her and knocked her head then there could be blood that way so...

lew!
08-09-2007, 05:27 PM
what i find strange is...

at 7pm they go to the restrante, at 8pm the dad checks on them, at 8:15pm a family freind checks, and then at 9:05 somone checks and she is missing.

why leave it 1 hour, then 15 minutes, then another 45 minutes? on the 8:15 visit.. the woman sees somone carrying a child away.

edible
08-09-2007, 05:32 PM
OMG how many times - its just a story about the sedation and tbh if they sedated her and accidentally dropped her and knocked her head then there could be blood that way so...
i wasnt saying you were lying, I were simply making a point.
everyone's entitled to their opinion. ta for the -rep babe, also it's a forum matee, everyone's entitled to their opinion, dont go -repping them cos they say something. dont be so idiotic (:

lAdmire
08-09-2007, 05:43 PM
i think she may have something to do with it.
or is holding back information on her daughter's kidnapping.
um, she's a suspicious one.

let's see the results of this case.
but i want them to do a lie detector test but the dumb thing is, you can't use it as evidence in court.
can you there?
not sure.

i know some places you can't.
which is dumb.

edible
08-09-2007, 05:48 PM
i think she may have something to do with it.

or is holding back information on her daughter's kidnapping.
um, she's a suspicious one.

let's see the results of this case.
but i want them to do a lie detector test but the dumb thing is, you can't use it as evidence in court.
can you there?
not sure.

i know some places you can't.

which is dumb.

i always thought you could? as it could help with the like.. verdict?! :S

iforw1
08-09-2007, 05:50 PM
i wasnt saying you were lying, I were simply making a point.
everyone's entitled to their opinion. ta for the -rep babe, also it's a forum matee, everyone's entitled to their opinion, dont go -repping them cos they say something. dont be so idiotic (:

i never said you said i was lying - i was just saying that the sedating was a story that could have happened - oh and i -repped cos u were saying - 'how was there blood if she was sedated' you need to give context - it sounded as if you were saying what i was saying wasnt correct - its not idiotic - its if i disaprove of ur comment - and i did love so :) you can do the same to me if you wish...

shok
08-09-2007, 06:14 PM
already a thread with peoples views in the Worlds News, Politics, Religion & Philosophy sub thread

lScottl
08-09-2007, 06:17 PM
I am sure she did it.

Scania
08-09-2007, 06:38 PM
It would be terrible if she didn't do it, and got taken down for it.

I'd kill myself.

danny-dyer
08-09-2007, 06:39 PM
i rekon they both done it
they couldnt really give a toss about maddie
and blood stains in car Oo

lew!
08-09-2007, 06:41 PM
to above post, thats true. on one of the interviews shes all glammed up.. they dont seem that traumatised like most people would if their kid is gone missing

danny-dyer
08-09-2007, 06:46 PM
yeh if i new some1 who went missing i would be traumatised but on like day1 she seemed like she couldnt really care or her husband could and who would leave there kid on there own?

iforw1
08-09-2007, 06:56 PM
It would be terrible if she didn't do it, and got taken down for it.

I'd kill myself.

Why would you kill urself?

and i agree with the comments above - she never really breaks down much - shes always very composed - always makeup and eveything - its very suspicious dont you think?

I bet they thought going seriously public would get them out of the polices minds - however its kinda backfired on them - so tbh its there own fault they are suspects - they started it all... oh and think about all those people who have donated money! and all those celebs! if she did do it shes gonna be hated by the whole world - as well as gerry mccann. Oh and gerry mccann is really weird dont you think - with his blog..

btw this is just my opinion - if u want to chat about this then private message me or just reply on here - i am open to interpretation/criticism...

Scania
08-09-2007, 07:35 PM
I'd kill myself got I got life for killing my kid (when I didn't really).. 15 Years, in a jail.. everyone hating you.. I couldn't live.

lew!
08-09-2007, 07:59 PM
they said if she admitted it, she would get a year less.. but even if she did admit it, everyone would hate her for making it so bad

Sentrax
08-09-2007, 08:14 PM
TBH I don't think it was the parents.
The Portugese police have given up looking for Madeleine now, so they must be pretty dependent that it was the parents. But I think they just need someone to blame and they are the most likely. However, if it was them, shame on them.

iforw1
08-09-2007, 08:37 PM
TBH I don't think it was the parents.
The Portugese police have given up looking for Madeleine now, so they must be pretty dependent that it was the parents. But I think they just need someone to blame and they are the most likely. However, if it was them, shame on them.

they wouldnt just suspect them if they didnt have good evidence

and i know what u mean [the guy earlier] sorry i misunderstood you mate - u meant if u killed ur child and then lied about it and everybody hated u - u;d kill urself..

hmm

time will tell...

CJW93
08-09-2007, 08:46 PM
I dont think that it was her parents but sooner or later I knew that someone would start to point the finger at the parents.

stratosphere
08-09-2007, 09:09 PM
When everyone else went to check on Madeleine, she was fine but when her mum went to check on her it was "She's gone"

Scania
08-09-2007, 10:10 PM
How do you know??

Anyway.. As someone said, The finger will start getting pointed at Kate, Like it has been done for the last 2 days.. However.. I find it horrendous if she didn't and she got time for it.

Cheers
Sam

PaulMacC
08-09-2007, 10:58 PM
That would be terrible.

Stoj
08-09-2007, 11:45 PM
I have a funny feeling she did do it. Also do you think the family know she did it? Cause theyve also kept calm.

Also, if she did do it i want my money back i donated to the findmadelaine fund.

&
08-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Suspect because they have no-one else suppose rofl

iforw1
09-09-2007, 03:24 PM
They have recently arrived back into the UK...

i suppose they are looking for legal help from more than their lawyers - just in case they get charged with Madeleine's murder...

any ideas...

dannyisnotamazing
09-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Also, if she did do it i want my money back i donated to the findmadelaine fund.

LOLOL
:[

Sentrax
09-09-2007, 03:28 PM
they wouldnt just suspect them if they didnt have good evidence

and i know what u mean [the guy earlier] sorry i misunderstood you mate - u meant if u killed ur child and then lied about it and everybody hated u - u;d kill urself..

hmm

time will tell...

Yeah, obviously, I forgot to mention that.
And I think it would be horrible if she got sent down for doing it and she actually didn't. But as someone said, time will tell. I feel really sorry for the McCann's at the minute.
=[

&
09-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Its funny how they suddenly come back now >> harder for portugese officials to get to them.

ChainLightning
09-09-2007, 07:08 PM
I reckon she had something to do with it. Like with the rhys jones case - His parents were traumatised and in all their interviews they were crying. And they KNEW he was dead. With the McCanns, wouldnt you be even MORE upset because you dont know where they are, if they are dead or alive and you might never see them again? Very dodgy imo

hobo
09-09-2007, 07:15 PM

she could have puked it/fallen and hit her head/had a fit or something and hit her head..
not saying i agree with the overdose thing, but it is possible.

Soil
09-09-2007, 07:16 PM
It's so obvious she had something to do with it, just look at her body language everytime you see/saw her. They both have highly paid jobs so you'd think they'd get a babysitter wouldn't you.

They are on holiday. Might be hard to find one. Then again, why would you leave your baby alone? Wasnt the door locked?
Werent there any CCTV in the damn hotel :s

Its funny how they suddenly come back now >> harder for portugese officials to get to them.

Wouldnt you? If your child was missing and the police said you did it?
If she didnt kill her child then thats the worst thing ever. Loosing your child and then being blamed for murder.

.:!Robbo!:.
09-09-2007, 07:20 PM
They are on holiday. Might be hard to find one. Then again, why would you leave your baby alone? Wasnt the door locked?
Werent there any CCTV in the damn hotel :s

The restraurant they wer in was less than 20 or 40 metres away i think, nd noticed how we havn't heard anymore of that blood sample they found? Maybe they messed up it might not be hers.

Soil
09-09-2007, 07:33 PM
How can they find blood on the vehicle the parents hired :s They hired it 25 days after she went missing.

Also she was there ate 21:30 - her dad and a friend checked.
22:00 - shutter and window open. mum finds her missing
22:10 - police arrive

hard to kill her and hide the body?

today
09-09-2007, 07:35 PM
We know something doesnt add up, the police will find out sooner or later :)

hobo
09-09-2007, 07:37 PM
How can they find blood on the vehicle the parents hired :s They hired it 25 days after she went missing.

Also she was there ate 21:30 - her dad and a friend checked.
22:00 - shutter and window open. mum finds her missing
22:10 - police arrive

hard to kill her and hide the body?

considering the waiters at the restaurant sad they didn't once check on them, it would be easy for madeline to have had an accident while they were out & for them to claim they got back later than they actually did.

or, if they did check on her, one of them could have hid the body in a temporary place quickly while "checking" on her, before moving it later (such as 25 days later in a hire car).

Soil
09-09-2007, 07:41 PM
considering the waiters at the restaurant sad they didn't once check on them, it would be easy for madeline to have had an accident while they were out & for them to claim they got back later than they actually did.

or, if they did check on her, one of them could have hid the body in a temporary place quickly while "checking" on her, before moving it later (such as 25 days later in a hire car).

Not the waiters.

At 2105 Mr McCann went to check on the children, followed by Dr Oldfield at 2130, they said.

Mrs McCann told police that when she went to the apartment at 2200 she found the outside shutter and window to Madeleine's room had been opened and her daughter was missing.

Mrs McCann said police were called within 10 minutes of finding her daughter gone.

lew!
09-09-2007, 08:04 PM
theyre doctors yeah.. so they could of gave them seductives to make them sleep more.. and then madeleine could of woken up, but being dozey she might of knocked her head and the parents didnt want people to know so they hid the body?

Lerf
11-09-2007, 01:34 PM
theyre doctors yeah.. so they could of gave them seductives to make them sleep more.. and then madeleine could of woken up, but being dozey she might of knocked her head and the parents didnt want people to know so they hid the body?Do you mean sedatives? :S :rolleyes:

Also, that theory would make no sense. Why wouldn't the parents want people to know that Madeleine died by accident? The only reason would be that they weren't there to help or do anything, but we know that they weren't there anyway. We knew that from the beginning, so what would be the point?

Laurae90
11-09-2007, 06:55 PM
its almost certain they did it now. After the mcanns had reported madeline missing, they rented a car. The police have tracked down this car, and there was blood in it. The blood is confirmed to have been madelines. So yes, i think the parents did it.

Sammeth.
11-09-2007, 07:01 PM
I dont know where you heard that from.

The most reliable source I can trust is Sky News, but the media dont know anything for certain and base their news on whatever they can find. What they said was that it wasnt blood, but a clump of hair, as if pulled out, and another DNA source (not blood). It has been tested and its 88% accurate, and has been said to be Madeleines.

The forensic scientists on the case are English, from Birmingham infact, and they say there is still a lot more they could do.

hobo
11-09-2007, 07:01 PM
its almost certain they did it now. After the mcanns had reported madeline missing, they rented a car. The police have tracked down this car, and there was blood in it. The blood is confirmed to have been madelines. So yes, i think the parents did it.

yeah there isn't really any possible explanation for that.

I dont know where you heard that from.

The most reliable source I can trust is Sky News, but the media dont know anything for certain and base their news on whatever they can find. What they said was that it wasnt blood, but a clump of hair, as if pulled out, and another DNA source (not blood). It has been tested and its 88% accurate, and has been said to be Madeleines.

The forensic scientists on the case are English, from Birmingham infact, and they say there is still a lot more they could do.

it's been on the news loads..
there was blood in the boot that's a 100% match to madeline.

Sammeth.
11-09-2007, 07:13 PM
yeah there isn't really any possible explanation for that.

it's been on the news loads..
there was blood in the boot that's a 100% match to madeline.
No test is 100%. I havent seen any news like that, so I guess Ill wait until I do.

bigdavecox90
11-09-2007, 11:39 PM
I thought it was her or the bloke for quite a while. It stemmed from the fact that when they did TV interviews etc, there was no emotion. For example, if my kid (I'm 17 and don't have a kid, just for example purposes) went missing etc, I would be doing everything to find them etc. They just didn't seem to give a s**t, right from the start.

Soil
12-09-2007, 06:11 AM
People here read something and believe it straight away. If the media said "The world will end tomorrow" - most people here will believe it. Media lie a lot. They try and make people look bad. Half the people think the media never lie :s

DNA is so sensitive that if I shook hands with you, and then went and commited a crime, I could leave your DNA at the crime scene.

I thought it was her or the bloke for quite a while. It stemmed from the fact that when they did TV interviews etc, there was no emotion. For example, if my kid (I'm 17 and don't have a kid, just for example purposes) went missing etc, I would be doing everything to find them etc. They just didn't seem to give a s**t, right from the start.

Did you follow them around 24/7 and see what they did all the time? What can you really do if your child went missing? You have the police looking etc.
What would you do different seeing as you said you would do "everything" to find them?
Oh you call crying, grim, tired faces no emotion? I am starting to think you dont know the meaning of the word.

Jambe
12-09-2007, 07:17 AM
Well to be honest. I hate the whole story. Anyother kidnap wouldnt be this much publisized its only because the head of BBC is freinds with the Mcanns. Anyother girl that is lost would never get this much publizium

Sammeth.
12-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Well to be honest. I hate the whole story. Anyother kidnap wouldnt be this much publisized its only because the head of BBC is freinds with the Mcanns. Anyother girl that is lost would never get this much publizium
Thats one of th emost rediculous statements I have heard in this thread yet!! Its so heavily publicised because its such a confusing, mysterious and tragedy of a case. Of course its going to be heavily publicised. Its because of demand and supply. We want to hear the updates, we want to hear how the case has progressed, so they give us as much information as they can.

People say "Why wasnt Holly & Jessica, or Sarah Payne publicised this much?". Thats because within a few weeks, their bodies were found, and their abducter(s) were arrested and jailed. The whole Madeleine case is still wide open. So the news are still covering it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!