PDA

View Full Version : Skylightlobby.Com

Samishlol
09-09-2007, 09:04 AM
Hello there once again, I'd like to tell you about Skylightlobby.Com an un-official habbo fansite. The fansite is owned by Flisker & Elimated. On the site they have news, events and much, much more even a radio so you tune like listen to some great music.

Anyways Skylightlobby.Com is looking for some DJs so if you think you're a great DJ then please can you e-mail me [email protected] ([email protected]) and then i will add you to my personal e-mail.

Thank you,
Sam
Radio Manager

L!nK
09-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Nice design on site but the navigation colours kills it :l

Aflux
09-09-2007, 09:35 AM
It's typical.

'nuff said.

@xP
09-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Sam, have you hired anyone yet?

For example:

Chris
Geena
Hannah

The site is cool but hiring you as radio manager was a bid big miastake as you hire to many in-experienced people.

God..
09-09-2007, 09:36 AM
I can do radio manager :P

Alkaz
09-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Yah you need to make your adverts seem more official.
They have news .. its like ur advertising or w.e for them u should be saying We have news and .. etc

but yah u need to get more experience try getting a dj job for other official sites and manage the radio if ur a good dj for other sites people will be more inclined to listen to u as a manager on that site

Samishlol
09-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Sam, have you hired anyone yet?

For example:

Chris
Geena
Hannah

The site is cool but hiring you as radio manager was a bid big miastake as you hire to many in-experienced people.It was Flisker's decision to hire me a Radio Manager. I have proved him wrong. Me and Jaybob (Skylocke) manage it. We have both proved Chris very wrong and we have hired alot of new DJs and they are pretty good. Hannah used to be a DJ and Chris doesn't know how to DJ and i don't like Geena. But i have been very busy all this morning with people wanting to be a DJ job so i have made them send am application and now they are DJs with us.

Corey just because your not a good DJ doesn't mean i am the worse radio manager

Jordan,
09-09-2007, 10:39 AM
'' Nuff sed'' ;)

Flisker
09-09-2007, 05:08 PM
What you mean i dont know how to DJ????

Also i wonder how many threads about my site there is Lolzz

Dentafrice,
09-09-2007, 05:15 PM
If I remember correctly Habbo-Record had the biggest thread ever in the show off your website forum?

EverSteve
09-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Navigation Crud
Crap alert on site
Image on the latest news dosen't work

Well done on the rest, its look very nice :)

RICHe
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
site is a bit messed up.

Banner needs to be resized, so you can read the text at the bottom of it which is covered by something
Font for "SkyLightLobby" is used everywhere now, and is old fashioned
Navigation mucked up
Green navigation bits look out of place
Images dont work
Most of the pages load up blank, therefore you need content to fill them

overall, nothing special.

Samishlol
13-09-2007, 03:44 PM
What you mean i dont know how to DJ????

Also i wonder how many threads about my site there is LolzzHe meant another chris

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!