PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use Quidco?

bigdavecox90
10-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Does anyone use Quidco? If so, please would you talk it through to me and explain how it works. I have heard of it and it sounds interesting. The only thing I know is that you can claim money back. Please could someone explain in more detail to me?

Dave

womanizer
10-09-2007, 12:02 PM
i dont know what it is.

bigdavecox90
10-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Thanks for that. :S

today
10-09-2007, 02:35 PM
never heard of it, explain?

mat64
10-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Quidco is a British cashback website. The site earns commission on users' online purchases, and passes that commission back to users in the form of rebates. The site was referred to in 2005 as "the choice for cashback kings" by The Guardian. It has also been featured in several other articles by several other independent sources, including The Independent, The BBC and twice in The Times. It also has been referred to, by Reuters, Moneyweek, Motley Fool and moneysavingexpert. Its growing popularity is indicated by its position as one of the top three Cashback Websites as reflected in site traffic statistics

Another "Free cash" website I guess.

GoldSolid
10-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Do you go on it and it gives you free money or do you have to purchase stuff before hand and stuff?

mat64
10-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Do you go on it and it gives you free money or do you have to purchase stuff before hand and stuff?

Nothing in this world is free ;).

today
10-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Nothing in this world is free ;).
Actually thats a lie :)

mat64
10-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Actually thats a lie :)

Ok then, Very little is free in this world.

today
10-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Ok then, Very little is free in this world.
About to say i got some free gum from asda today, (Y) ;D

PaulMacC
10-09-2007, 03:48 PM

Thats what they want you to think, they pick if off the floor and remodel the shape, slip into packaging and there ya' go :rolleyes:

GoldSolid
10-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Eww........

Matt,
10-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Quidco is a site wich essencialy gives you money when you buy stuff from certian sites off the internet so say you were to buy something of ebuyer insted of going straight to there page you go to quidco first search for ebuyer and click the link and you get a certian % of your money back as cashback

So its not reli like the other free money sites

GoldSolid
10-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Quidco is a site wich essencialy gives you money when you buy stuff from certian sites off the internet so say you were to buy something of ebuyer insted of going straight to there page you go to quidco first search for ebuyer and click the link and you get a certian % of your money back as cashback

yeah cause the other free money sites never even pay up and are just scams lol

today
10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Thats what they want you to think, they pick if off the floor and remodel the shape, slip into packaging and there ya' go :rolleyes:
So? At least its free. (Y) & i couldnt careless it tasted nice. ;D

So its not reli like the other free money sitesOh i see, so its a discount?

bigdavecox90
10-09-2007, 06:33 PM

Is it worth signing up to then?

mat64
10-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Is it worth signing up to then?

From what people have said, It's a site where you buy stuff from places they are associated with and they give you some money for it. So it's more like a cash back scheme than anything else. So unless you want to spend money and get statisfaction out of getting a small % back from it, Then no it's not worth it :).

Aflux
10-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Yes, but think of the endorsements and sponsors than the gum has/gives.

So it isn't free, you're giving them advertisements in return for something else.

'Nothing in life is free' is a very true statement.

today
10-09-2007, 07:27 PM
It's free to me so its free. (: I dont care if its not to the company as its not my life, world.

So its free. (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!